looking for a group to host the national dachshund races

Tinkerbell

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:12am PST 
Hi

My name is Toni Gossard and I am the founder of the National Dachshund Races in Findlay Ohio. The N.D.R is entering its 10th season. The National Dachshund Race is the safest family attended event designed solely for family fun and to also raise funds for many charities. The races have been in a movie (Weiner Takes All), many newspapers and magazine written reviews. The latest one is in Dach.world.com.

The National Dachshund Races will be starting to book dates for this upcoming years circuit races. This circuit is entering its second year.

If you or your group would like to host an event, please contact me at weinerrace@yahoo.com.

I will be bringing the races to each state or city. The groups that have the race will need to find an in-door building to hold the race.

The group must give a percentage to the charity of their choice. All the rules that I have set up as a condition of joining our circuit, must be followed. So volunteers on your end will be needed!

The web site will be set up with each race and PayPal to make it easier for your attendees to pay for your event.

This year the races will have a brand new look with all new equipment. Our new green carpet will be painted like a football field and our custom made (for YOUR COMPANIONS SAFETY); starting gate is state of the art and one of a kind.

The first race starts in March in Florida.We now have 12 states setting dates.

Our goal is to bring our safety/rules and nationally known event well known as being a “QUALITY RACE”, to a level of 2-races each month depending on where they are and possibly 3.

The last race will have to be done by the 2nd weekend in September as we are working on a “yet to be disclosed” National Dachshund Race Championship in what can only be called an ultimate venue!

As always if you are a company that would like to sponsor these races please e-mail me.

The National Dachshund Races are PROUDLY sanctioned by: The IWDRF (International Wiener Dog Racing Federation.

Shane MacDougall from "Wiener Takes All" (A Dogumentary) supports our fine event. We are Grateful and Proud of this! Quote - "From 2004 to 2007 I shot a documentary about the world of dachshund racing in America . Of all the events that I encountered on my journey across the nation, - and I encountered quite a few, Toni Gossard's stands out as an example of an event where the dog's health and comfort are a top priority".
Shane MacDougall
Director
Wiener Takes All

Best Regards,

Toni Gossard

567-525-4564

Happy Racing!