THE YORKIEVILLE LOUNGE

(Page 1045 of 1045: Viewing entries 10441 to 10443)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1036  1037  1038  1039  1040  1041  1042  1043  1044  1045  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '14 10:28am PST 
Yes Maggie he did resolve the issue a new virus but thankfully he only charged me for the 3 hours and not for the virus he did say they are suppose to add $75 when they find a virus. Anyway since I had the protection he did not charge me the extra for the virus.

It is a new virus takes important files you need and runs them constantly in the background crippling your machine to a crawl making impossible to connect to internet. He said he had to get it out manaully and the thing they use to get rid of virus would not recognize the sourse of the virus and it kept coming back so he went to the source and got rid of it. It makes it a program and runs with Microsoft. He said he was more thorough with my machine he first ran into it a couple weeks ago. He told me it should not come back but if it does to call and he will come and get my computer take it to the shop and fix it at no charge. I said I hope it doesn't come back and he said he doubts if it does but wanted me aware as someone else he did a few days ago it was gone and two hours later came back.

I just don't like my computer going to the shop and having no access to my dogster or facebook

Well hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

We have no plans just staying home.
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '14 10:28am PST 
Yes Maggie he did resolve the issue a new virus but thankfully he only charged me for the 3 hours and not for the virus he did say they are suppose to add $75 when they find a virus. Anyway since I had the protection he did not charge me the extra for the virus.

It is a new virus takes important files you need and runs them constantly in the background crippling your machine to a crawl making impossible to connect to internet. He said he had to get it out manaully and the thing they use to get rid of virus would not recognize the sourse of the virus and it kept coming back so he went to the source and got rid of it. It makes it a program and runs with Microsoft. He said he was more thorough with my machine he first ran into it a couple weeks ago. He told me it should not come back but if it does to call and he will come and get my computer take it to the shop and fix it at no charge. I said I hope it doesn't come back and he said he doubts if it does but wanted me aware as someone else he did a few days ago it was gone and two hours later came back.

I just don't like my computer going to the shop and having no access to my dogster or facebook

Well hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

We have no plans just staying home.
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '14 10:15am PST 
Good morning everyone it is Sunday and I see some of my post still not showing. I just posted in K=9 and Quote for Day

Hope everyone has a good day.

We got some rain during the night going to reach 97 degrees here in Ocala Fl

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 10:12am PST 
Hello everyone it is Wednesday and hoping everyone has a good day and that Ginger has a pawsome day and gets spoiled today on her birthday
  (Page 1045 of 1045: Viewing entries 10441 to 10443)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1036  1037  1038  1039  1040  1041  1042  1043  1044  1045