THE YORKIEVILLE LOUNGE

(Page 1097 of 1097: Viewing entries 10961 to 10970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1096  1097  
Maggie

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 10:00am PST 
Hope your mommy is feeling better, AJ! hug
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 1:34pm PST 
hugcry Feel better!
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 5:16am PST 
Mommy stomach still hurts a little but she tried to eat last night when she met with the Engineering Group at Sonny's BBQ at 5:30 she had pulled chicken took a few bites figured she better not chance it did not want to be up all night sick again so she just drank. Daddy ate his chicken and corn on the cob and baked sweet potatoe but then last night he was up half the night having the runs and mommy was up when he was up. So when we woke mommy up this morning to feed us she had a headacke from no sleep but fed us then went back to bed for a couple hours. We figure daddy will sleep in since he did not sleep much last night.

Mommy is glad he wasn't vomiting.

Today mommy has to bake cookies for Maria and Jim's birthday as she is invited tomorrow at 11:15 to lunch at Terry's to celebrate their birthday.

Hope mommy can't eat something thing.

Happy Wednesday

Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 8:23am PST 
smile hope you are feeling better big hug
Ginger

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 9:34am PST 
Gee, you need a break! big hug
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 4:19am PST 
Well Mommy got her rest last night daddy slept the night through and mommy woke up this morning her stomach doesn't hurt so when she gets back from the birthday lunch she needs to start working back on her quilt.

Everyone have a great Thursdaywave

Happy Thursday
Molly

Knot Head

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 7:48am PST 
applause that sounds good big hug
Maggie

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 9:44am PST 
Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! wave
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 6:48pm PST 
Can't believe its Thursday ---- again !!!hughughughughughugapplauseapplause
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 3:41am PST 
Well it is Friday and calling for rain here in Ocala Florida all day

Raining days are depressing and worse when you have to call and get frustrated with the cable company.

For months my bill was $183 then February they try charging me $277 I called and got the money knocked off for shipping me the starter kit I never ordered and they have never picked up still sitting on the porch after numerous calls they tell me take it to a UPS store it is free. Then this month the bill is $225 I thought it was straightened out last week when I called and complained they are charging me for two additional boxes which I do not have I have two adapters so now the bill has in additional charges the same langues with 2 at $9.95 a month and 2 at $2.95 a month. Now when I got these adapters that is what they said I would be charged $2.95 a month but trying to get this cable company to understand to get rid of that $9.95 a month for 2 is getting pretty ridicoulous

So this morning going to call them and get so frustrated. I have a 2 year contract and will have to pay big if I cancel them then not sure who to get as Direct TV would end up costing more really don't want to go back to them as tv kept going out for the slightest wind. Thought about Prism but some stores on reviews say they have problems customer rep not so great and don't know if they would charge more. Don't know anyone personnally using Prism for all three services.

Well mommy's aunt in Fruitland Park called last night to see how daddy was it was great talking to her didn't get much done on my quilt but the quilt I can work on everynight but to have someone to talk to we don't get many calls.

Have a great Fridaywave

Happy Friday
  (Page 1097 of 1097: Viewing entries 10961 to 10970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1096  1097