THE YORKIEVILLE LOUNGE

(Page 1135 of 1135: Viewing entries 11341 to 11348)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  
Maggie

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 9:49am PST 
Hi everyone! The kids started back to school here yesterday. It is still hot here too! No other big news here. wave
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 4:57pm PST 
When my two little girls were in school.... I actually felt sad to see them go!! laugh out loud

Best wishes for your kids and a Happy School Year!
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 3:53am PST 
Mom's monthly Engineering dinners will be going by the wayside as people are moving away and they are showing less interest for the ones not moving to attend.

Mommy hasn't heard from the VA and did not get an out of the office from the counselor so who knows when they will do the TB test.

So daddy sat in the lobby for an hour while mommy did her Zumba he did not like doing that mommy said it won't kill him. He wants to stay home but mommy said no one to watch him so he can't stay home alone.

Mommy's friend Barbara is moving to Ft. Lauderdale FL the end of September to be near her mom and sister she bought a foreclosed house that she can afford and has a garage.

Well mommy taking her car to the shop this morning at 8 for an oil change.

Happy Wednesday

Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 9:31am PST 
Have a great day!!
Maggie

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 9:50am PST 
Too bad the interest in the dinners is dying out. I'm sure that was fun while it lasted.

Have a great day everyone! wave
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 3:37am PST 
Yes the dinners were fun while they lasted Barbara had mentioned she was surprised it lasted as long as it did I have been retired 2 years and we have been doing it for 6 years I believe when she retired, Joe, Stephanie and Shari. They all used to come to the dinners but Stephanie moved to Tampa.

Well mommy spent an hour at the shop yesterday for an oil change the guy was having to repair his shop because the 4th of July storm we had tore off half his roof and they had 3 inches of water in their office. His wife was putting insulation in when we were there so they could get the drywall up.

Have to take it back on Monday when they have more time as what I need done will take about 3 1/2 hours they need to change my spark plugs, flush my coolant, antifreeze and work on my transmission. So going at 8 am on Monday.

Haven't heard from the VA yet so when I get back from Zumba I will try calling them again to get an appointment for the TB Test. Before never answered the phone sent an email to the counselor but he never answered.

Going to Zumba this morning Ward will sit in lobby for one hour then we will go to Walgreens for our flu shot.

Happy Birthday Ginger wisheswishespartyparty

Have a great Thursday everyone wave
Happy Thursday
Molly

Knot Head

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 8:11am PST 
applauseapplause that looks like Northern Indiana in the Fall cheer
Ginger

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 9:25am PST 
Thank you AJ! big hug

Your mommy is sure a busy woman! I hope everything gets taken care of! hug

Have a great day! wave
  (Page 1135 of 1135: Viewing entries 11341 to 11348)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135