THE YORKIEVILLE LOUNGE

(Page 1038 of 1038: Viewing entries 10371 to 10375)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1038  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 9:55am PST 
trying again did not change Ginger picture when you first come to the threads

Well got into dogster this morning see how long it stays it allowed me today to edit the date on Bella from MD birthday as it showed them all this year when they should be out one for each year. Yesterday it told me a success but today still all of them showed up today so we shall see.

We did not get any rain in our area of town but some parts of Ocala did we heard the thunder.

Hopeing everyone has a great Friday
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Well got into dogster this morning see how long it stays it allowed me today to edit the date on Bella from MD birthday as it showed them all this year when they should be out one for each year. Yesterday it told me a success but today still all of them showed up today so we shall see.

We did not get any rain in our area of town but some parts of Ocala did we heard the thunder.

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 9:56am PST 

(Page 1038 of 1038: Viewing entries 10371 to 10375)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1038