THE YORKIEVILLE LOUNGE

(Page 1106 of 1106: Viewing entries 11051 to 11057)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1097  1098  1099  1100  1101  1102  1103  1104  1105  1106  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 4:58am PST 
Good morning everyone have a Happy Saturday.

Mommy and daddy heading to Jacksonville at 9 this morning and promise to be back this afternoon to feed us they are meeting mommy's friend from dogster Schnauzers Rule and her three dogs.

Daddy got up at 6:30 mommy fed him breakfast and gave him his pills told him to go back to bed till they are ready to leave

Happy Saturday
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 4:12am PST 
Hey mommy and daddy made it safe and sound to the nationals not a lot of traffic on the road only ran into a few sprinkles on the way back and did get home half an hour before our feeding time. We were so glad to have them home.

Mommy enjoyed meeting Mary Jo and her family they are a bunch of nice people invited mommy to come to North Carolina to visit them. They wanted to go to St. Augustine today after the last run but Mary Jo was afraid with their camper. They wanted to make sure the camper takes them home. We had a beaut of a storm last night you should have seen AJ get under our bed even with the plastic cone of shame one when that thunder was bellowing. Mom got up reached under the bed and got the cone of her she did not want her getting stuck under the bed or hurting herself trying to get out with the cone on. She prayed for Mary Jo and her family and friends in Jacksonville as the news said a bad storm heading that way and they are in a camper and friends in a tent. Mom met her daughter, son and her 7 year old granddaughter. Great people and mommy took pictures of Reece running the agility course but none came out. She did get a picture of Mary Jo holding the latest rescue Allie she got when her dog Uno died. Allie mommy tried to hold but said she was like me so squirmy she wanted down to play with Reece.

Allie with Mary Jo

Mommy liked Little Man Mickey he was smaller than Reece but she loved his coloring and he let mommy pet him where Reece did not. Little Man Mickey did not even bark at mommy he loves people but not crazy about dogs.
Little Man Mickey

The ride only 1 1/2 but daddy went straight to bed when he got home at 2:30

It was great going and meeting them.

Everyone hae a great Sunday wave
Hey mommy and daddy made it safe and sound to the nationals not a lot of traffic on the road only ran into a few sprinkles on the way back and did get home half an hour before our feeding time. We were so glad to have them home.

Mommy enjoyed meeting Mary Jo and her family they are a bunch of nice people invited mommy to come to North Carolina to visit them. They wanted to go to St. Augustine today after the last run but Mary Jo was afraid with their camper. They wanted to make sure the camper takes them home. We had a beaut of a storm last night you should have seen AJ get under our bed even with the plastic cone of shame one when that thunder was bellowing. Mom got up reached under the bed and got the cone of her she did not want her getting stuck under the bed or hurting herself trying to get out with the cone on. She prayed for Mary Jo and her family and friends in Jacksonville as the news said a bad storm heading that way and they are in a camper and friends in a tent. Mom met her daughter, son and her 7 year old granddaughter. Great people and mommy took pictures of Reece running the agility course but none came out. She did get a picture of Mary Jo holding the latest rescue Allie she got when her dog Uno died. Allie mommy tried to hold but said she was like me so squirmy she wanted down to play with Reece.

Allie with Mary Jo

Mommy liked Little Man Mickey he was smaller than Reece but she loved his coloring and he let mommy pet him where Reece did not. Little Man Mickey did not even bark at mommy he loves people but not crazy about dogs.
Little Man Mickey

The ride only 1 1/2 but daddy went straight to bed when he got home at 2:30

It was great going and meeting them.
Happy Sunday
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 11:54am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

SUPER !!!!

Saleen

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '15 9:49am PST 
wave
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '15 5:22am PST 
Mary Jo posted on Facebook Reece got 7 Ribbons out of 9 in the Nationals.

Have been out of commission mommy was sick to her stomach again something she ate I guess not fun being in that state when she has to take care of daddy and us.

Mommy made me made she locked me out of the bedroom so she could get some sleep I kept trying to get that door open and for revenge I got some of her white pieces from the table for her quilt but she tells me I was lucky they were extra pieces and she did not need them. I had them scattered all over the floor.
The man is coming today to install the toilets.

Well it is raining here in Ocala Florida eveyone have a great day

happy Tuesday
Molly

Knot Head

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '15 9:01am PST 
applauseapplause Wonderful applauseapplause
Lilly

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '15 9:49am PST 
Hi everyone! Hope you are having a good day! wave
  (Page 1106 of 1106: Viewing entries 11051 to 11057)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1097  1098  1099  1100  1101  1102  1103  1104  1105  1106