New Puppy!!

Lilly

Lilly girl!!

Barked: Thu Dec 17, '09 10:39am PST 
Hello Everyone,
I will be picking up my Olde English Bulldogge puppy this weekend and I was wondering if any of you could share some of your experiences with your dogs. She is 3 months old and we have named her Lilly. We are super excited to add her to our family. We currently have a three year old Bullmastiff and we are hoping that they will make great playmates.
Thanks so much!!smilesmilecheer
Butters

Barked: Mon Dec 21, '09 4:20pm PST 
We have had our puppy for a week and a half now. She will be 4 months old this week. She is great, but be ready to show it who's boss! My Butters is the sweetest most stubborn dog ever!
Cooper

Big Coop Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 22, '10 11:56am PST 
How fun! We got our Olde English Bulldogge in the beginning of November. He's almost 6 months old now. We love him to death. We have a Boggle and a Chihuahua as well. The Boggle(Boston Terrier/Beagle--looks & acts just like a mini boxer), Bella, and Cooper get along great! Lucky our chihuahua thinks as herself as more of a human anyways so she could care less! So far he's been the best of all 3 to train! I'm not sure if thats because we've had great practice or if he's really smart! I don't know about you, but ours would eat an entire 40 lb bag of dog food if we let him! He is just always hungry! We had to put the food in a container with a lid because he was always going over and sticking his entire head into the 3 inch opening and helping himself! Anyways, good luck with your puppy Lilly, cute name, our friend has a Chug named Lilly!

Abby

Barked: Wed Feb 3, '10 3:39pm PST 
Hello Everyone,
I hope that you are enjoying your new OEB'S.
Check us out at: www.delmaroeb.com