Answer to problem with credit card

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sherpa

The dog of all- dogs

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 9:57am PST 
It seems some people are having problems using there credit and bankcards. All credit and bankcards must be set-up to accept international charges to purchase from Dyson.com. If you have any issues using your credit or bankcard, contact your bank, authorize international charges, and try back in 24-48 hours.

Woof Sherpa
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 10:39am PST 
I noticed last night that you now can buy these Dyson codes on Ebay!!

I guess some of the dogs we are seeing join this group have a different purpose than buying a Dyson.

I had no problem with my credit card on the Dyson site but I had problems last night on the Brookstone site. It took me 3 or 4 tries to put in an order successfully. Finally I was able to get thru by not logging into my acct and unchecked the box about accepting their email offers. A dyson pet reported that helped him on the dyson site too.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 10:42am PST 
Also Dogster Dyson Harley barked in another thread this tip:

"Hi all!! If you are having problems oredering the Dyson, i.e. it's not taking your credit card... MAKE SURE THE SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESS ARE THE SAME! Even if they are actually different, make sure the billing matches the shipping address. I called both Dyson and my bank and they couldn't figure it out.. so i tried putting in the same billing and shipping address and it worked!"

Edited by author Tue Nov 24, '09 10:42am PST

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 11:25am PST 
You're right, the codes are being sold on Ebay! What's up with that? confused

naughty
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 11:59am PST 
I think it is called greed.

**Ebayer selling our Dyson codes**

**Same Ebayer selling it for $35!!**
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 12:04pm PST 
That's one of the worst feedback ratings I've ever seen on that site I think dog
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 12:29pm PST 
I thought the exact same thing Bonzer.
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 1:35pm PST 
I think there is some way to report the selling of this code on e-bay. It is not appropriate use of the code. Or perhaps there is some way we could tell Dyson? It sure was a nice gift from Dyson to give us catster and dogster folks a promo code and I hate to see it misused especially if that meant other companies would be less inclined to give us promos.

And you could really be duped on e-bay. Any one of us could put a code up that we've used, knowing full well that it can only be used once. The buyer would get a useless code.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 1:59pm PST 
Thanks Bonzer for letting me know that both those links on ebay are now not listed.

HQ has gotten calls concerning this so they are aware of it.

way to go
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 7:40pm PST 
I am glad it was pulled off e-bay. Dyson was real nice to give us those promotion codes, I hate to see it being abused.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2