Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Nov 12, '09 4:21pm PST 
Let's bark and meow about life with your furry friend and how Dyson can help keep your home fuzz free.

puppykitty

Edited by author Thu Nov 12, '09 4:23pm PST

Moose- RIP my best- friend

Muffin the- Cheese lover

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 11:49am PST 
I am a dog trainer, rescuer, rehabber, advocate...you name it! There are always 3+ dogs in my home and my Dyson has never failed me!! I have the old Animal model going on 5 years now and have not had even one issue. We recently got the handheld Dyson and it is perfect for the dog hair that collects on the steps and in the corners of the housesmile for those in between full vacuum times. I guess you can say I am also a Dyson advocate!! puppy
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:17pm PST 
Hi everyone wave

Mom would sure like to have a Dyson but for right now will have to make her Kenmore do.

Newman

Poop and the- world poops with- you!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:18pm PST 
The Dyson Animal is a pawsome beast! It sucks up hair and makes it's own new animals in the canister - MOL!

It has a lot of cool attachments too. The MRS. says it is the best sucker-upper she has ever owned!

dancingway to go
Shadie Kaye

Da Royal Goggie- in dis house of- Kittehs

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:21pm PST 
I too am a many year(5-6? yr.) Dyson fan having the original 'animal' model. I wish it would wear out so I could justify buying the new 'animal' which has several neat features mine doesn't but, it is just like that 'pink bunny' and keeps going and going ... LOL
Great machines, no doubt about it!
Max

My mom has a new- Dyson!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:31pm PST 
We love our Dyson's We have one that is still working but got a brand new one for Christmas! It is the best on the market I do believe. I have tried all sorts of brands but with 12 house dogs the fur is overwhelming and the Dyson takes care of it ALL!
blue dog
Gigi

Small dog, big- personality!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:39pm PST 
With 2 dogs and a bunny, not to mention a mom that has long hair, we use this a lot! It was definitely one of the best buys I ever made. I rave about it to everyone and it is over 3 years old. I used it when I moved into new apts. and the stuff it picked up was disgusting. Makes me wonder what I was living with before. Plus, it is great at getting spiders without having to smash or poison them!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:52pm PST 
wave Hi Dyson Pets

We have a 3 story house and have a Dyson on each floor. 2 of them are the lightweight slim Dyson and the other is the Dyson DC25. We love all of them. Mommy especially loves the purple color.

I'd love to hear reviews on anypet that owns the newer DC28. With the great price we are being offered, Mommy would love to buy another Animal.
Goldie

A true Goofy- Golden!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:54pm PST 
We have the yellow Dyson (not the animal) and we've had it about a year & a half now... it keeps our house fur-free! Whoopee! Our mom is salivating over the hand-held now. Maybe if we pool our pennies we can get it for her for Christmas!
Goldie, his kid sister Gracie (the WORST dog ever!) and George, the power-kitty.dogdogkitty
Dallas

Stormy B will be- in my heart- forever!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:29pm PST 
hi wave mom has the Dyson, it's not working right now (YEAH!!!) but she is going to call the 800 number and see what this problem is
  (Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15