In Memory of MC (his Mom called him Peanut)

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 10:16pm PST 
Well, in case ya din't hear the news already... MC hadda go to the Rainbow Bridge. crycrycry

I thought we oughta have a place to get together and talk about the dude cuz it sorta helps us feel better when we remember the good times we had.

Now I know MC hadda keep up his rep around the hood, but just between you & me & the fire hydrant, I kept an eye on the guy cuz of my security job, and I can tell ya that things were a lot different at his Mom's place. There was a cat there named Peanut who turned out to be the same cat we called MC, and his Mom loved him like crazy.

But I think most of ya already figgered that out yerselves. Anyway I gotta tell ya that MC mighta been a lil rough around the edges but he still had a lotta class.

I am sure gonna miss him.

-Ringo

P.S. I gotta sneaky feelin that things are gonna get a lil shook up at the Bridge! wink
Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 4:42am PST 
Oh Ringo he gone what am i suppose to do he was my best friends and buddy those we hid it well i`m going to miss him big timecrycry boy am i`m going to miss him
Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 8:51am PST 
In Sympathy
In Loving Memory of a Beloved Friend MC
Losing a pet is never easy, but we can take joy in the loving memories of his wonderful company.

Georgie - Girl Sweet- Angel

Hey there, - Georgie Girl..!- !

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 10:09am PST 
crycrycrycry I love MC and although his name was really Peanut to me he will live in my heart as my rambunctious, lovable, mischievous Kitty

I grew to love him dearly and will never forget the day I had to go cause I Mom was going to Texas...Leaving MC was gut wrenching.!!
I remember giving him his garden gnome...big grinbig grin

hahaha I also remember him leaving me a fashion magazine cause he didn't like my attire...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Georgio...

He brought life to this fort and I still want to see him combing his bangs and posing even if he is at the bridge..!!

I love you Peanut and always will, you will remain alive and frolicking in my heart..hughughughughughug
Buster

Buster , always- happy and a- loving heart

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 10:17am PST 
We love you MC and hope you still can live on at Catster and Dogster. We truly feel such a sadness and loss. We are sending your Mom love and prayer. We always felt that MC had a soft spot for us. He would come to the B&B once in a while and help out and we sometimes found pressies on our pages from him. He will be so missed. We made this in Memory for him. Its not much, but it was made with love. Sincerely, Buster and Sugar

Edited by author Sun Nov 8, '09 10:29am PST

Buster

Buster , always- happy and a- loving heart

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 10:31am PST 
In Memory of our Friend MC
Sugar

Sugar Girl

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 10:32am PST 
Feel free to also post your pictures or Memories at the Wild West Church.
Love,
Sugar and Busterhug
Georgie - Girl Sweet- Angel

Hey there, - Georgie Girl..!- !

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 1:27pm PST 
frownfrown ** Leaves a memory clip of her friend**

Our Friend MC hughug
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 3:01pm PST 
Sophie Claire comes in and thinks for just a minute and wipes the tears from her eyes. I don't know quite where or when or how this love and furiendship started with MC and me.........but I am so glad that it did. This smarty pants, loving, always teasing cat became someone special in my heart. I always looked forward to what was gonna happen next. Aren't we all so lucky to have this boycat in our hearts furever.hughughug Stay with us as an angel, if you can dude.
Love to your mom and family.

Smoochies furever and ever,
Sophie Claire
kissingkissingkissingkissing
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Barked: Sun Nov 8, '09 3:05pm PST 
Harley looks up at the sky and says to all of the angels at the Bridge
"Ya all better look out cause you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!! M.C. has come to the Bridge" Such antics, such fun, you never knew what was gonna happen next. If you can, don't leave us.......but if you have to......we will understand.

Your furiend,
Harley D
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4