Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Lucy, Pretty- Lil' Angel

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 4:46pm PST 
waveHello furballs!

Welcome to Dogster and Catster's Dyson Friends and Family. Please take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself to the Group!

I am Lucy, a pretty lil' hound and I shed.red facered facered face
Ali

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:06pm PST 
Hi! My name is Ali. My mama and daddy bought a Dyson Animal to clean up after me. My daddy vacuums because my mama doesn't like to. Even though our Dyson scares me a little bit, I still like it because it means daddy doesn't fuss so much about my mess. I tend to shed a little bit.
Kayla

I AM a Frosty- Paw!!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:10pm PST 
Hi Allfurs! I am Kayla and I hate all vacuums. My mama wanted to get a Dyson for all our fur (we have green carpet and my brother and I shed all over it!!) but they were just a bit out of her price range. Now that we are members of the Dyson Dogster group, we want to know if they really work and get into the corners like advertised. We would love to buy one for our mom but want the allfur lowdown.... thanks so much!! Bark at ya later! Kayla

Newman

Poop and the- world poops with- you!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:16pm PST 
Hi, I'm Newman, and I'm cute.

I'm also hairy! We have a Dyson animal - it's purple - and it's a mean beast! It cleans up hair we didn't even know we had!

hamster dancekitty
Freddie Mac- (Thornclaw)

Freddie Rules!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:17pm PST 
Hi! I am Freddie!
We plan on getting a Dyson Animal. There are 9 of us in the house and we like to leave hair all over the place!
Curly

Feed me!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:44pm PST 
I'm Curly, the oldest of 7. Our mom and dad bought a purple vacuum that moves on this weird ball thing but it definitely picks up everything, even Larry's fur and he's got a lot of it! It's also really good for picking up litter that has spilled on the floor. You won't believe how much fur and dust comes out of your carpets and furniture!
Maximus- Memorial

I AM THE PIEMAN!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:52pm PST 
We have alot of hair, and our mom LOVES our dyson!
Max
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:57pm PST 
wave Hi I'm Rocky Ann

I'm 18 years old and have always loved vacuum cleaners. They don't scare me at all and I love watching Mommy vacuum.

Right now we have 2 Dyson Slims and a Dyson DC25. We will be thinking of getting another animal with our coupon code.

hug
Goldie

A true Goofy- Golden!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 12:59pm PST 
Anyone looking to de-fur (no offense, all my fur-buddies!) their home should definitely look into a Dyson! We have had Hoovers, and Eurekas, and even an Oreck, and nothing picks up like our pal, the big yellow Dyson!dogdogkitty Our mom wishes she had spent the $ sooner... and could have saved lots over the years.
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:18pm PST 
Hi all I`m Alex and I hate the vaccum I run from it and mommy calls it the big puprle monster. She says it works great but I don`t like it at all even if I don`t shed. laugh out loud I still think it is loud and scary .
  (Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14