Rescue Chat

Rosebud- *ADOPTABLE*

I'm Adoptable!

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 12:36pm PST 
We all want to share our stories or just chat about things that are going on. Rescue life can be hectic and stressful, but it can also be wonderful and full of excitement. If anyone wants to speak up, this is the place for it.

Rescue Chat is Always Open!!!
way to go cheer blue dog happy dance snoopy party hamster dance party

Let's Chat!
Rosebud- *ADOPTABLE*

I'm Adoptable!

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 12:42pm PST 
I'll begin then.

Today I just found out that our humane society has hit a record for adoptions in a single month. Congrats to all the great pups that have found their furever homes and big well wishes for those who are still searching for their place in this world.
Rosebud- *ADOPTABLE*

I'm Adoptable!

Barked: Sun Oct 25, '09 12:48pm PST 
confused Still just me then.

thinking Hmm. . . news. Okay, foster mom had a busy last few days. One day she had to take Chance, Charlie, Princess, and Pancho to the vet. They are all foster dogs and had to have shots etc, etc, etc. The next day two of her cats had to go get neutered. Point is, it's been very busy. Sometime this week she wants to get us all wormed and clean our pens out real good. Ewww I just hate that wormer. I hope she gives us a treat afterwards. puppy

Hope to hear from the rest of you furs real soon. Feel free to join in the chat.

Storm E

I love- you Mister- E

Barked: Thu Dec 3, '09 10:52am PST 
I'm so glad to be here. I was in a storm drain when I was itty bitty, that was 2 years ago and I was rescued by my meowmy's daughter hearing me and the fire department rescued me. From that day on I've been safe and sound at my home. I'm 2 now and doing great. Thank goodness the firemen got there when they did, cause a gully washer rain came right after. And now I can be on Catster, Wow!wave
Phantom

Best goat herder- around!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 8:41pm PST 
Storm that is great. We're all really happy that you've found such a great life to lead. Sounds like you have some very special people around.
Rosebud- *ADOPTABLE*

I'm Adoptable!

Barked: Thu Jan 14, '10 3:40am PST 
Storm you are so cute. Phantom is right, I'm glad you have such wonderfur humans looking after you.

I hope lots of good things are happenning out there. We've had a few pups get adopted from here recently, so congrats to all of them and best wishes for their happy homes.
Phantom

Best goat herder- around!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 11:51am PST 
We have a little foster pup here with a fungal infection. Today is his fourth medicated bath and he is looking much better. Poor little guy really wants to get out and play with the other dogs, but he still has to stay isolated. We'll all be happy when he is better and can come out and play with us.