Gone but never forgotten

Hershey (In- Loving- Memory)

Everywhere I am,- there you'll be

Barked: Sat Oct 17, '09 5:01am PST 
Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I was on Dogster but I just wanted to let everyone know that Hershey had been helped to the Rainbow Bridge on October 31, 2008 due to failing health.

I quite possibly chose the worst date ever to have him put down (Halloween is, or was, my favorite holiday) but I felt that if I didn't do it then, I'd wait even longer and that wouldn't be fair to him. I already wasn't being fair due to my selfishness at not being able to let him go. Since then I have been afraid that I'd fall apart because he was the only thing keeping me together for all the years that I had him. He was almost 14.

It has been almost a year and so far I've been doing okay. Chansey and Ernie have been helping me keep my sanity, without them I'd probably be completely and utterly lost. I desperately want another Doberman but I live with my grandma so there's no chance of that happening until I move. Whenever that is.
Delgado in- his real- Home

Are ya gon' let- BSL take me? Me?- ME?!?!

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '09 8:57am PST 
Thoughts and prayers coming your way...

My Mama had me fur 11 days and it devestates her to think that she can't have another beautiful Dobie whether it be a mix or not!

It makes her even more upset when she hears of Doberman mix puppies fur free in our neighborhood and she can't have one because she's living with her parents still to calm herself about being without me...

It's tough not to have those Dobeys... We know the feeling...
Mighty Titan- "Ty Ty"

Instigator

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 5:52am PST 
I am also feeling the pain of loss. I lost beautiful Ty Ty on January 2 2011 and I am feeling so lost. He only lived until 1 week from his fourth birthday. He got cancer and it did not seem fair. Loved him intensly and also helped me through some rough spots in my life. He is so missed. He was so healthy and declined within 1 month. He was a strong 104 lbs and full of life everyday. Perhaps he lived so much to make up for the short life. I love and miss you boy will see you at the bridge someday. Love you always Mom

Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 12:46pm PST 
Its been nearly 2 months since we lost Katana and my heart still aches. he was a wonderful boy and this house seems empty with out him here. He is truly fallen but never to be forgotten