I'm back & I need help..

Chip

Don't mess with- my kin!

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 5:26pm PST 
Hi all it's been a year or two since I've been on here. I have a desperate cry for help...cry I've been sick and mom is getting frustrated because she's not getting answers. Mom took me to the vet's about a week ago because, I wasn't eating my food & I had thick white saliva coming out of my mouth. (More than usual). I'm having difficulty with the nerves in my head and face. I've been on a antibiotic for over a week now. The vet said, the lymph nodes on one side are enlarged & swollen. Mom just noticed I have one eye dilated. I'm just not myself & I can't stop drinking my water. I feel horrible. Mom is taking me back to the vet tomorrow, for a second opinion. One Dr. suggested I get an MRI/or sedated so they can look around in my mouth. They may want to do a biopsy to. I just turned 3, I'm still a young pup. Mom is also worried because my right eye is also sucken into my head..... ! PLEASE>>PLEASE>> if anyone ever heard of this or has experienced this please give mom some suggestions and advice. Hugs.. The Chipster....
Parker: Mom- & Dad's- Angel

Did someone say- it\\\'s- dinnertime?

Barked: Wed Jan 13, '10 2:33pm PST 
Do we have an update?
there was another pup in a different group that seemed to have similar symptoms but we don't know anything about this medical issue.