Hi Everyone!

Timmy

Timmy -head of- the C.A.T. Local- 100

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 8:19pm PST 
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Timmy, and I was adopted from the LHS in August, 2006. I was 9 months old. My name originally wasn't Timmy, it was a certain Winnie-the-Pooh character, whose name we don't repeat, as my first family abused me. My mom thought the name she gave me suited me, and I like it, too. I was pretty depressed, understandably, and both the humane society and my vet felt I should have a brother or sister. My mom wasn't working at the time and wanted to wait a while before adopting another kitty, but long story short, she met my brother Bailey's breeder (I know, he's a purebred from a breeder... *sigh*), but he has really helped me - he's a little therapist in so many ways. My human family and Bailey have helped rehabilitate me, and I'm enjoying life as a completely pampered, spoiled kittyboy. Last Christmas, my mom visited the humane society with presents for the animals - a comforter, laundry detergent,and a check. We're so grateful my original family gave me up, so I could have a wonderful life with MY family smile

Kitty kisses and purrs,

Timmy