K-9 CRACKUPS & ALL PHOTOS!

(Page 1 of 965: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 9:36am PST 
What did your furbaby get into TODAY!!!!!!! ( That made you chuckle)!!!!!!dancingdancingdancing
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 9:04pm PST 
Out of the clear blue clear blue, L Pippin started chasing his daddy around the house!!! Now is this strange or not!? He thought that it was great ( LP ) that is..... Daddy 'didn't.'. But we laughed ourselves silly!hailhailhail
Gin-Gin- (Gingerlynn)

Gin-Gin - 100% Spoiled- Rotten

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 9:00am PST 
LP, sounds like u just wanted to make sure ur daddy got his exercise in for the day!!! I know I have to keep a watch on my hoomans to make sure they don't get into trouble..that's why I follow them around all the time and then I just sit there and watch what kind of antics they're gettin into nextbig laughbig laugh

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 12:50pm PST 
OH my best fun is riding in the car. Today we had to stop at the dry cleaners, and i walked all over the counter. You ought to see me in the bank!!! Mom said that she is going to put glue on my paws and i walk the bank counters ALL that I want!laugh out loud

OBEY THE YORKIE!
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 4:11pm PST 
I just got done chewing my big dog brother's nose. snoopy
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 5:30pm PST 
Me, after I eat my dog food I want my milkbone biscuit and when mommy doesn't get it for me I bark until she gets it then she is doing that Picture you logged LP OBEY THE YORKIE. She said my bark is loud and hurts her ears I know how to get what I wantcheercheercheer
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 5:39pm PST 
Mom says to print the Obey the Yorkie sign/ and put it above your desk! Mom has one on her piano! A subtle reminder.... ever so subtle, cuz / LP makes his needs and wants known........hailhailhail
Gin-Gin- (Gingerlynn)

Gin-Gin - 100% Spoiled- Rotten

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 10:30am PST 
wavewave AJ and LP...

Hey, I got this thing down to a science..

I am just like AJ..after my evening meal, I alway enjoy a little "after dinner treat"... I find that it is much more effective if u don't bark (I rarely ever bark), but do ur best whine---you know, one of those that starts out really low and builds to an ear piercing crescendo..works way better than even a stun gun...waaaay better!!!
100% effective-100% of the time..big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 11:28am PST 
hailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhail
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 4:19pm PST 
Okay.. mom and dad rented this car FOR ME on Jekyll Island in Georgia! BOL!!! It was fun. Runs on electricity!

My little Red Car ! BOL!
  (Page 1 of 965: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]