What everyone fails to tell you about home cooking........

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 5:22pm PST 
is that your pup will start acting like a puppy again!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy Suvi and I have been eating home cooking for just a mere four days now and Momma is really seeing a huge difference!

I am the old guy. I've slowed down, lost weight, hit that middle age point.............until I started eating home cooked 4 days ago! Now momma takes me for a walk and has to run to keep up with me! I have a bounce in my step she hasn't seen for a couple of years!happy dancehappy dance

My sister, Suvi, and I ran in the back and front yards three times today! Flat out racetrack running! Then we had a play date this afternoon and we ran some more!

Momma is in shock at the difference 4 days have made and can't wait to see us a year from now~!dancingdancingdancing
Mia

BIG GIRLS ...- They don't- CRY!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 6:43pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausesnoopy

Isn't it crazy? I have to say that every pup who has tried home cooking and take to it, there is such a noticeable difference in their activity level. Mom says it's just similar to how people are. If you eat healthier and change your diet to better food, it just makes you feel great!

I know when Mom and Dad first got me as a puppy. I had mange all over and was happy go lucky but still uncomfortable with the skin issues. After a month of home cooked food, My fur was pristine! Shinier than Gibby's! BOL!laugh out loud And Gibby as a Min Pin would genetically have skin and dandruff issues. He had a lot when he was young and not on home cooked. But as soon as mo switched, within weeks, coat was shiny and little or no dandruff. And both of us always have great annuals at the vets.

We are so happy you guys are crazy active now!!!! Ruuuuuuun!!!!! hehehehe!cheer
H&E A- Pair-A-Dox

Double- Trouble/Double- Love

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 1:58pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 We are so happy to hear this Kili!!!

Run Kili & Suvi ...RUN snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 8:50pm PST 
Hi Pups Tosha has allergies real bad. Will these home cooked recipes help her allergy problem. I was taking a look at the recipes and they really have some healthy items like Tofue, chick peas,etc. Please someone help my Tosha. Thanks Love Toshahug
Kiki - My Angel- Baby Girl

Hey, hey! Drop- the meat, I'm a- waitin'!

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 11:00pm PST 
Yay for Kili. cheer

wave Tosha. What are you allegic to?

Edited by author Mon Oct 12, '09 11:04pm PST

✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 8:55am PST 
Hi Kiki I am allergic to food and i am pretty sure environmental. Right now i am on two antibiotics for my skin. I have skin hair loss and alot of redness. Please hope i get better. Thanks Kiki. How are you doing Kiki?
Romeo

I'm a Lover

Barked: Tue Oct 20, '09 3:25pm PST 
OH, TOSHA,
I'M SORRY YOU HAVE SUCH BAD SKIN PROBLEMS. crycry I GET ITCHY, BUT NOT ANYTHING THAT BAD. WE LIVE IN SO. CAL, SO FLEAS ARE A PROBLEM, AND I'M ALLERGIC TO THE FLEA SALIVA! confusedshockconfused
SOMETIMES IF I'M ITCHING MORE THAN USUAL, MOM GIVES ME SOME CHILDREN'S BENADRYL. THAT HELPS ME.
Henry Snoop- Angel

All you need is- love

Barked: Sat Oct 24, '09 6:47pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Oct 25, '09 6:46am PST 
Hi Tosha! We are so sorry to hear about your skin and allergy issues. From our experience, there was a longtime member who is no longer active with the same deal. Everything seemed to react with him. But when he came to the group, his Mom did a lot of research and learned that it is from experimenting with different foods. And the pup thrived and the Mom was so relieved!

the best way is to start with a protein, carb and veggie. Try to be minimal. Be prepared to separate all the ingredients so if you find one gives you a reaction, then place that as the do not eat list. Then try a different ingredient in the same category. your allergies can be wheat, a protein a root veggie etc. It is just finding the right foods that work.

My cousin Mitsu, a lhasa, had a lot of allergies. For years she suffered and even on prescription food from the vet, which is not really a solution in my opinion. But then the more Mom talked to my Aunt, she ended up experimenting with home cooked food and realized she tried different foods and found what made her allergies minimal. It takes some patience and care but once you find what works, then it really makes such a great difference!way to go
Kiki - My Angel- Baby Girl

Hey, hey! Drop- the meat, I'm a- waitin'!

Barked: Sun Nov 1, '09 7:13pm PST 
Tosha. Our cousin Ito used to have alot of allergies and Chlor trimeton worked for him best. We hope you feel better.

hug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2