Tigger & K.C. Morris Knox 19 Lakeside Dr.

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 9:53am PST 
Welcome to my new lake front home - feel free to drop by.cheercheerwavewave
# 19 Lakeside Dr
The View from front door
Living Room
Living Room view
Dining room and view
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Guest Bedroom This on is on the lower level
Guest Bath
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bath
Den on lower level
Hot Tub
Back of House
Back of House

Edited by author Tue Sep 8, '09 2:08pm PST

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Barked: Wed Sep 9, '09 9:41am PST 
cheercheercheer

Ooooooh, howdy an' purr-purrrrs, Tigger! This place is jus' furtastically PAWSOME!!!! MeeeWOWsers!!! big grin

I am jus' making the rounds of the village to say I'm so-oooo sawry that I had to be gone so long, an' I'm so-oooo glad that I'm finally able to get back here! ...I missed every buddy something arful!

I bringed you jus' a little treat-- hope it tastes good. See you around, I hopes... come an' visit me at my house any time! So long, now... big grin

YUMMY SARDINES
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Wed Sep 9, '09 9:50am PST 
so glad you stopped by miss Sable. Justg to give you a heads up I am a single fur again, Katie coo dumped me awww I will come over your place to tell you about it.

Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 8:58pm PST 
Wow! dancing What a great house, Tigger! way to go Looks good, buddy! happy dance
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Sat Sep 12, '09 7:09am PST 
thank you caio-li, stop by anytime the door is always open sorry i missed you. hope you can make my clambake 10/10 10-1 p.m. we can pawty all day long efen if meowmys' pooter time is up hehehehe.
I am a single fur again.maybe you can teach me how to mingle properly LOL.
Tigger
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 8:30am PST 
As Tigger gets comfortable on the deck, with his nip tea, toast and jelly and some scrambled eggs - he sighs and thinks what a beautiful day here on the lake. I wish Katie Coo were here to enjoy it with me, sigh I can't top thinking about her. I wish anyfur would stop by just to keep me company and enjoy my new home with me.hamster dancehamster dancewavewavewave
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 6:00pm PST 
knock knock
Hello Tigger wave

My name is Abby, I live in the neighborhood too. What a beautiful place you have here. I will come visit you, if you dont mind a big Dane tromping around your house. I will be very careful I promise.

Did you have a nice weekend?

I will stop by again to pay you a visit. Nice to meet you Tigger wave
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 9:59am PST 
Thank you fur stopping by Abby, anytime yur around, the weather is getting a little cool for the pool but you can use my hot tub which is indoors. Looking furward to meeting you I am only here from 10a.m. to 1pm EDST. Let me know what you like fur snacks ok?way to goway to go
Tigger

i miss paw

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 11:48am PST 
Yo!!! where is efuryfur today - did they all go on the Africa cruise? This village is sure deserted (sigh)when you all get back check out my diary entry furom yesterday.
Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 8:48pm PST 
Hey, Tigger! wave Thanks for stopping by my house, buddy! hail Wow, it sounds like you and your meowm had some adventure with that mouse, mol! laugh out loud big laugh I'm glad she caught it! big grin My meowm would have been freaking out, too. laugh out loud

We had a little kitten on the cruise who brought his two pet mice and one of the got loose during a fancy dinner, mol! laugh out loud big laugh There were some of the womens jumping into their husband's arms and squealing, mol! laugh out loud big laugh
  (Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]