Tractor Supply

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jessie~ I'm- sorry my- love

yeah, it looks- easy to love her- <3

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 7:52am PST 
Mom's new favorite store. The prices are cheap...Cowboy Magic Rosewater Shampoo 32 oz $9.99. No one can manage to drag her off of there now. It's like alking in a candy store but filled with horse supplies and other stuff. It's amazing go check it out.

www.tractorsupply.com
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 7:54pm PST 
We get our "Paws and Claws" kitty litter at Tractor Supply when it's on sale. Yes, they have a nice selection. Be sure to check out their website for special sales.
Quinn

Daddy's Farm Boy

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 1:01pm PST 
We finally got a store by us last year. Now with the economy I'm sure it will go under. No one is in it when I go. They have fencing supplies too. Also for animal related christmas things are wonderful. Got lots of compliments on horse wrapping paper last year!

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 10:26am PST 
TSC is where we get most of our farm type needs. We have to go to another town to get to one and are hoping they may build one here in our town so we could get there more often. They do have some neat country related items that make great gifts for special occasions.way to go
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 7:27pm PST 
Our TSC doesn't have much customers either. We have a chain of stores called Rural King that handle farm supplies. They have been around here for a long time, so everyone goes to them. Although TSC advertises that they will match Rural King's prices that hasn't helped in drawing customers.

The Baby!

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 8:51am PST 
Woohoo, we got an Atwoods farm store in town! Lovin it! So handy to get stuff for the horses or fence supplies or chicken, cat and dog food. It went into our old Walmart store. Walmart built a new store outside of town and that left this store vacant. I knew everyone was hoping an Atwood's would go in there but never really thought it would. They have quite a lot of other stuff as well, even some western style furniture as well as clothes and other western decor things. This is so handy for me since I can't get away to drive to one of the bigger towns to a store.way to go Happy Daysbig grin
★Angel Smoke '1989 - 2010'★

Tansey\- 's- Forever!

Barked: Thu Mar 25, '10 1:42pm PST 
Well hello, anyone here. Okay, well it says help yourself. Okey dokey, I will just do that.

Smoke goes around getting everything he needs for his riding horses and wants fancy saddles too. Getting the stables all lined out for the guests at Forget Me Not (group) and loads up his pickup.

Let's see now, where do I pays fur this stuff. There's an arrow TO CASHIER.

Hello, Hi there feller, looks like you the cashier? Well, here ya go, wait, I have some change. There. Good day, you have a nice shop.....wave

The Baby!

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 4:58pm PST 
Smoke, don't forget to register your farm tax exempt number with the cashier. Want to get the best deal possible.way to go
★Angel Smoke '1989 - 2010'★

Tansey\- 's- Forever!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 12:00am PST 
I'm back and thank you for that tid bit of Info there.laugh out loud

This time I need enought feed for 23 horsies, yes I said that right. Well I have 18 in the stables and 2 there for safe keeping and at the other place I take care of 3.

I have the sadles and stuff, you remember I have horseback riding place. Oh and you should see the colt. You can on my page.

Oh I'll take some sadle blankets, got any with purple on them. I have a sisfur who loves purple. She's a good rider too.

Well, okay I'm ready to ring up now....

Good to see you again.big grin Happy Trails!
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 6:21pm PST 
What breed is the colt, Smoke? A Morgan?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2