WARNING, THIS MAY BE AN INSULT TO BOTH CATS AND MEN....

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 6:50am PST 
My Auntie Molly sent this to my Mommy. This may be an insult to men and cats, but both Mommy and Daddy got a laugh out of it.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him, and never say its not quite as good as his mothers'..... get a dog.
If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want ... get a dog.
If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies... then get a dog
If you want someone who is content to get on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores... get a dog!
If you want someone who never criticizes what you do,
doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old,
who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to,
and loves you unconditionally,perpetually... get a dog.
BUT, on the other hand . . .
If you want someone who will never come
when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair
all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only
comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence
is solely to ensure his happiness . . .

Get a cat.
You thought I was going to say marry a man, didn't you?
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 1:11am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh That's pretty close for a lot of cats and men, I figure. But, oddly enough I do come when you call me and I really don't shed very much. I will sit with Daddy and love on him, for a while anyway and sometimes I like to watch the tv screen. I never go out and I only eat my hard food so I'm not very hard to please. So, all in all I'm pretty low maintenance, only need the basics (a new toy now and then doesn't hurt anything)smile I'm very sweet and affectionate and I don't talk much at all. Wow...........maybe you guys out there should get a cat and skip the girlfriend altogether.smilebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Holly

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 6:38am PST 
Hehehehehehehehehe... the reason this cracks Mommy and Daddy up so much is that Fireheart, Dustin and Binx are perfect examples of that. They shed more than me and Charlie combined, never come when Mommy or Daddy call them. They leave whenever they please... long list of things they do... laugh out loud

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 1:36am PST 
Well, me and my sisters have our routines down pretty well. My sisters Sasha and Tasha turned 14 in April and they're a little more quiet than us; but still doing pretty well. Angel is about 6 and she's doing great. So we each have our little quirks and our likes and dislikes, but we're one big, pretty happy family. But you know...........sometimes we still think Daddy might be part cat. A silly cat but still a cat.smilelaugh out loud
Holly

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 6:40am PST 
Hehehehehe... Fireheart is 2, and he's the laziest. Dustin's 8, and all he does is walking over to the food bowl or litter box, then walking back to the sofa. Binx is 4, and he's the only one who really does something. He'll play with me, but he is a wimpy playmate. He just sorta hits me in the head, runs away. Comes back and hits me in the head, then runs away again. laugh out loud
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 1:17am PST 
Ah...........buts that's just part of his master plan. He just wants you to chase his cos he's probably got one of those Wile E. Coyote traps set somewhere in the house.smilelaugh out loud
Holly

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 5:10pm PST 
Hehehehehehehe... from my certain perspective, he is a devil. We aren't allowed to go into the hallway, and the cats know that. So I'll be cooling off in front of the fan, and Fireheart will come over and lie right in the hallway where I can see him, but can't get him. Devil...shock
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 1:39am PST 
HeeHee And if you cross that line an invisible laser beam is broken and all these alarms start going off. laugh out loudsmile
Holly

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 10:43am PST 
Hehehehehe... One time I couldn't stand watching Fireheart just sit there, so I ran out to him, and he ran. START THE CHASE!!!.... or not. Daddy tackled me to the ground before I even got 6 feet into the hallway. shock
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 12:48am PST 
Well, that hardly seems fair. Wouldn't that be against the rules or something? Like........illegal interception.laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16