Calling all Border Collies! Where are you?

Vinnie My- Guardian- Angel

Vinster the- Psychic Doggie

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 4:29am PST 
dog Hi, Border Collies. Anyone want to bark back at me? We could talk about our health issues, and brushing and grooming the right way. I'm a little older, but I'm real healthy. (Exercise!) Gotta do it. Let's talk a bit. I know another Border Collie went to Rainbow bridge a short time ago- I've seen the threads. It just seems everyone's sad on the B.C. groups, or no one is posting anything about us.
shrug Gee I feel so left out. Good wishes and treats to all. Be happy. Like to meet some good pups!
hug hug snoopy hug snoopy hug hug snoopy hug
Vin Diesel

Whats mine is- mine Whats yours- is mine

Barked: Tue Dec 28, '10 12:39am PST 
Hi Vinnie, Im new here just trying to get the feel of things, Im just a pup still so I have a lot to learn. My birthday is coming soon and they won't think I'm such a pup anymore snoopysnoopy
LOKI

im alittle on- the wild and- crazy side!

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 7:21am PST 
dog good morning vinny,my name is Loki ill be 2 years old in julyblue dogim a border collie/austrailan shepard mix.im very intelligant.i love life,im spoiled but my mommy thinks that im worth it!were bestest friends.we go for long walks and in the summer time we play in the hose together.i hope that you have a great day,party

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 8:18am PST 
dog Yipee! Hi to you guys! We Borders or Aussie Sheps are a unique breed. We are SMART! I wanted to herd sheep. but we don't live in that type of area- Mom plans on moving.
I'm 11 yrs old, but get around pretty good. Even when I was younger, I didn't want to catch a frisbee. (I'm adopted for the 2nd time by my Mom - my first owner had me tied out on a chain all day) So, I wasn't too playful.
But I'm much happier now. So, what do you pups like to do?

Barked: Thu Apr 7, '11 1:14am PST 
thinking Just a thought, pups: You could try out a group called big hug.C. Rocks!" Other Border Collies and doggies there are friendly. dancing
Some groups just get slow, I guess...... Oh well. Bark on!
Monty

Zoom zoom zoom

Barked: Fri May 20, '11 5:58pm PST 
Well howdy fellow collies! Monty here, I'm a border collie/catahoola mix. Mom says I'm a genius and I'm also physco...sigh...I just hate other dogs not in my pack, except for Diego my Ausie friend. I'm 3, super smart, shy around people, and mommy's model for paintings! Daddy-dog says mommy is obsessed... well who ISN'T obsessed by BC's!snoopy
Cleo

My Dolly Doodle!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 5:36pm PST 
Hi Vinnie,

Nobody's been on here for ages but Cleo, a tricolour border collie in Ireland thinks you're lovely and would love to be your friend!