Anyone here a Mal/other than GS mix?

Princess Jasmine

Jasmine- I'm The- Princess!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 4:27pm PST 
I don't know how a Bel Mal got mixed up with a Basenji, but apparently, that's my other half!dog
Sheba

"Thy shall- listen to thy- master" -Sheba

Barked: Sat Feb 13, '10 7:52am PST 
Cooool
No matter what you are blessed to have a familypuppy
Lightning

Barked: Sat May 8, '10 11:24pm PST 
I've got a malinois-corgi mix...no clue why anyone would make that cross, but I'm glad they did! He's incredibly intelligent and a sweetheart. Hilarious little guy, looks just like a malinois except for his little corgi legs! But he loves to run--we call him Lightning.

Heidi

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 9:57am PST 
We think her dad was a border collie lab mix... but mama was definitely a mal.
Lyla

Barked: Fri Aug 27, '10 5:51pm PST 
We're not quite sure what Lyla's mixed with, though we're pretty sure she's at least part Malinois. We plan on doing a DNA test. But until then, does anyone else have any ideas on what other breed(s) she may have in her?
: )
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Fri Sep 3, '10 3:28pm PST 
waveI'm new here and my dad is a BelMal and my mum is a BC - i was a rescue and the only information mum had was this and my age at the time of 10 weeks - i have 5 siblings that were all black and white but i was the only one who took after Dadbig grin I am now 4 years old and have an Agility Career which I lovedancingdancingdancing

hope to get to know you all betterbig grin
Allie

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 12:18pm PST 
Hi! I'm pretty sure my Allie is part Australian Cattledog, but she's taller and slimmer than typical ACD. Lately I've been thinking that her size and structure resembles a Malinois - does anyone here think she could have some Mal in her mix?
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Thu Oct 31, '13 7:03pm PST 
Hello? Echo echo echo....

Anyway, I THINK Ace is a mix of Malinois and Husky, but as a rescue, don't know for sure.