Get know your group members?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 8:06am PST 
For me, it would be doing agility with my Mommy, or swimming with Mommy and Daddy.
Elena~it would be doing all of her tricks and learning new ones.
Charlie~Jumping over Mommy when she uses her body to make hoops or jumps.
Mika~Just falling asleep between Mommy and Daddy, then waking up to them petting my belly.
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 8:36am PST 
Do you go to bed the same time as your parents or do you got to bed before? I go to bed probably and hour before mommy goes to bed, but in the summer when mommy doesn't go to bed on her usual time I pretty go to bed at different times each day in the summer.
Elena

Where\'s the- birdy?!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 10:28am PST 
Mommy goes to bed at 9ish for school and to walk me, but Daddy usually stays up till 12ish and so that's when we go to bed.

Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 11:37am PST 
Do you go to a lot of places with your pawrents? The only place Lucky goes with me is the park.blue dog
Charlie

Where's the- birdy?!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 6:07pm PST 
Sometimes. We all take turns going to the collage pond to walk around it, and sometimes the summit house to just walk around. And other times, we just get in the car all together and just go for a drive. cheercheercheer
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 7:38am PST 
What kind of dog food do you eat. I eat Iams.
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 4:43pm PST 
Taste of the wild. blue dog
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 10:22am PST 
What is the one thing that drives you crazy? For me it would probably be Rusty, the neighbor's dog, he won't leave me alone.
Mika

Puppy Lover

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 4:55pm PST 
When Mommy and Daddy sit at the dinner table right in front of us, eating tasty steak. I WANT THAT MEAT!!!
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2