Get know your group members?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Tue Jul 21, '09 8:16pm PST 
Directions: Post a question for a member of the group. So when the next person sees it they will answer. Please do not ask personal information about the dog's owner. We need to be safe on the internet.

Question: Do you think your dog might have a celebrity crush? Like say whenever someone, dog, or cat comes on T.V. they run to it and just stare at it until they go off. laugh out loud
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 6:38am PST 
oooOOOooo yes. Holly has a crush on Presley from Greatest American Dog. Whenever he's on the screen, her nose is pressed up against the glass till she feels a shock... but her nose always goes right back to the screen again. laugh out loud
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:51am PST 
Does your parents ever brush your teeth? Do you love it or hate it?

Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 8:16am PST 
Mommy brushes my teeth every other day. She does me and Charlie on odd days, and Mika and Elena on even days. We all hate the fact that she has to tackle us to the ground to keep us still, but we like the taste of the tooth paste!!! big grin
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 9:03am PST 
Mommy does it a few times a week. It's the same for me, my mommy has to get her brother to hold me down while she brushes my teeth.laugh out loud
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 9:05am PST 
What's your favorite movie or show?
Elena

Where\'s the- birdy?!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 12:52pm PST 
For a movie, it'd have to be Moulin Rouge. And for a show, it'd have to be So You Think You Can Dance. wavewavewavewave
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 2:04pm PST 
Where does your dog sleep? Mommy puts me in a crate inside. I got to sleep with her a few times. I got to sleep in her bed once and in a sleeping bag on the floor once. I got hot in the sleeping bag though and got out.
Charlie

Where's the- birdy?!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 6:49pm PST 
During the summer Mommy lets all four of us just wonder around the house so that we don't get to hot, but normally we sleep in our crates. When we go to hotels for agility trials or dog shows, we hog the bed!!! wavewink
Lucky

Give Me Ducky!

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 6:53pm PST 
What do you like to do best with your pawrents? I like playing with mommy the most.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2