Auction item on EBAY for Rowdy

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 5:14pm PST 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX :IT&item=270427495846

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 7:48pm PST 
Handmade 2 tier beaded plant hanger - eBay Item # 270427495846

It is a very lovely piece, a fine objet d'art! Somebody obviously has a wonderful talent for creativity and craftsmanship. way to go

Thank you, Sassy and Sassy!
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '09 1:55pm PST 
It's been relisted at a lower price. way to go remember that sweet little sassy is donating the money to Rowdy. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '09 5:19pm PST 
Hey Sass... I can't find that auction! I went to see the old one and checked fer other stuff from the same seller and there was nuthin.... thinkingthinking could ya give us a number or sumthin?
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 3:43pm PST 
How about we raffle off the 2 tier hanging planter at $5 per ticket but we have to sell at least 10 tickets? Or $2.50 per ticket and we have to sell 20 tickets? Either way will get Rowdy at least $50 dollars. way to go

We can pick a winner by the first ticket starts with a 1, then 2 and so on. Then when they are all bought go to the public forums and start a thread whoever picks & posts a number between 1 and however many we sell, say 20, wins a Star. But it has to be a random pup that hasn't bought a ticket. Your ticket number can be pmailed to you for each ticket and keep it a secret. shrug
sassy

I am the roylty- of my household

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 7:03pm PST 
Sassy here:

lets go for it and raffle off the two tiered planter for rowdy. I think that the $2.50 ticket would be best to sell. Each participent would receive a number starting at 1 and so forth. At the end of two weeks we could draw the winner. What do you think?
All the money raised will be going to rowdy.

Hugs, sassy's momma

blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 8:40pm PST 
Sounds like a plan to me! Who is collecting the money and doling out the numbers? Sassy or sassy? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 8:07pm PST 
We got a new thread fer that raffle... check it out!

Raffle for Rowdy!