more questions about separation anxiety

Stanley

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 10:06am PST 
I'm wondering if anyone can help me ...
mom has some questions about whether or not I have separation anxiety. I don't have to be around people all the time - I really like being outside, lounging in the sun or seeing what's going on in the neighborhood.

I do spend a lot of time during the week in a crate while my mom + dad are working. I get 3 walks a day, and lately some jogging, and I love to play fetch in the yard, but sometimes I get upset and start chewing on stuff I'm not supposed to - couches, rugs, shoes (i really like the insoles). This usually happens when my parents are home, but in another room - or just not paying attention to me. I have a plenty of toys to chew on, and when I get caught chewing something I'm not supposed to I get yelled at, and they spray that yucky bitter apple.

If they trusted me more they might let me out of the crate during the day- they've tried for short amounts of time on weekends, and I've been good - but I'm not sure what I would do during the week.

I do dig in the yard too - but I think that's mostly after bugs and roots (I love both!)
Chesapeaka

Live love and- forgive

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 10:24pm PST 
Have you tried Jumping its really fun and it takes some engery out of me.