KoReA

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Holly

I\'m the Ivy and- the Holly

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 5:22pm PST 
Right now, my mommy is at Korea with Granddaddy. (South Korea, not North Korea. We don't feel like getting bombed.) She says that she hasn't seen a single dog there yet, but she did see a stray cat that was eating in front of the faculty house. Now everyday she gives it food from her leftovers and she calls him "Stripes" because he has stripes all over his face and back.
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 1:08am PST 
Oh.........that's so sweet of your Mommy.smile Is she gonna' try to adopt it, maybe?
Holly

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 2:15am PST 
Mommy says that she wishes she could, but the cat is very timid, plus it would be hard to get it onto the plane. Daddy says that she should just come home early since everyone misses her and that she can smuggle the cat onto the plane. I say, "We already have enough cats, so thank dog that she can't take it home, but I do feel very bad for kitty." She can tell it's a stray since he's so thin, but she wants to find an animal shelter, but she doesn't know where one is.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 1:59am PST 
Daddy would take them all if he could. Sometimes I think he bleeds for the whole world.cry
Holly

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 3:40am PST 
Mommy is like that, but she knows that Daddy will go nuts if we have another animal in the house. Don't get me wrong, he loves all of us, but he gets annoyed sometimes at how much hair there's in the house. When he was younger he said that he had only a kitty, so he's used to no hair around the house. Along with the fact that we know how to give someone the worst headache of ones life. smile
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 2:23am PST 
Yeah, Destiny.........but givin' our humans headaches is like.......well, it's just a natural talent we have. It's a gift. Like giving Daddy a toe stump when we stop short in front of him and he has to try and break, and runs into the dining room chair.
smile
Holly

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 7:50pm PST 
Hahahahahaha.... Fireheart does that to Mommy, only she's on the stairs. He stops dead in front of her and she has to put on the breaks so she doesn't step on him, and ocasionally she flys down the stairs. Luckily, she's limber enough that she never gets a concussion. blue dog
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 11:52pm PST 
Hmm...............thinking, concussion. This could well explain that vacant smile Daddy always has. Yeah...................smile
Holly

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 8:41pm PST 
Hahahahahaha..... Daddy says that Mommy is just used to falling down the stairs from being little so she doesn't get hurt now. But maybe she did get a small brain damage since she is always smiling and happy and very confused sometimes. Once she has forgotten everything that was going on around her because she was thinking about some scientific thing. shrug
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 1:33am PST 
If your Mommy comes up with a way to time travel let Daddy know cos he finds that possibility fascinating to say the least.smile
  (Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]