NEW Game-Past,Present and Future

StarBuck- a.k.a. Buck - CDX,CGC

My Chocolate- Chip in the- Cookie of Life!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 3:14pm PST 
Hellowave I am a NEW Admin and I have a NEW game for everyone! It is called Past, Present and Future.This game is for dogs to take a look back at their favorite memories and then to see where they might be in the future...who knows you might be a MOVIE STARshrug Whatever it is this game let's you look back at the Best memories,where you are now and your futurepuppy

Enjoy,
StarBuckwink
Teddy Bear

Never met a lap- I didn't like.

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 9:41pm PST 
wave Hi, StarBuck!! wave Sounds like fun! Can you start us off? happy dance
StarBuck- a.k.a. Buck - CDX,CGC

My Chocolate- Chip in the- Cookie of Life!

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 9:33am PST 
Sure I would be happy to start everyone off!!!!!!!!! Ok well my past...I was from a breeder,I was the Clearence Pup! And at first no one wanted me, but then my owners came along,course I did not know they were my owners then BOL!!!! Today I am Livin' Life to it's fullest!! I have been to Three Dog Bakery and I am a certified Service Dog and I go everywherew with my owner! I am aslo a Canine Ambassador and educate the public.The Rotary Club even wanted my picture to be in The Power Point Presentation big grin I am sooo HAPPY! And for the future,well....Not totally sure...but I know it is just gonna get better and better! And I know God will make all my Doggie Dreams Come True wink

Buck