Free Sample and Coupon

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Erik

If it moves, I- chase it!

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 6:47pm PST 
Our Feliway sample box with coupon came today. Mommy used Feliway with me when I was being a bad boy and peeing outside of the litter box. She took me to the v-e-t who said I didn't have a UTI, which is what she first thought might be wrong, but apparently the new litter she had switched to was the problem, because when she went back to the old stuff I started peeing in the box again. I sometimes forget and she will find that I have peed on the carpet, and she will use Feliway spray to make sure I don't try that place again.
Rakki-chan- McShannon

See that? It- MINE!!

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '09 8:05pm PST 
I actually did, this last October. And it was puuuurrriful! I had never seen Rakki so calm in car rides! hail I will certainly be buying this stuff again. Sadly though, it seems I can only get it online. They do not sell it in the stores around here. But, that's okay. I've gotten used to that same old sob-story. LOL The fun of living in the MidWest.
♥- Reeses- Thomas- &hearts

Reeses chocolate- peanut butter- cat

Barked: Thu Dec 31, '09 6:31pm PST 
I received a sample packet and I was sold. I purchased the spray; I spray the areas that were a problem about once a week and so far so good. I hate to ruin my last several months of a clean smelling home but I am not going without Comfort Zone ever again.

Reeses' mom

Leia

Barked: Wed Aug 4, '10 1:09pm PST 
Meowmy uses the diffusers and the spray mostly with us, but has the wipes for travel. She loves it. She shops for it mostly on ebay or online to get the best deals. She thinks it helps keep me and Pepper from fighting so much (not completely, but less) and me from peeing where I shouldn't.
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4