BOTB 2009 - A SUCCESS!

Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 4:33pm PST 
$2,777!!! What a day!!! We're still soo tired, buuut I WON!!! I got a silver bone plaque fur being the top donor again! And guess what else? Farmer JJ and the Corndogs won the best dressed award too. I kept the silver bone and let Flecky & the Gang keep the best dressed plaque. I mean really, what's a farmer wifout his corn right? BOL!!!

We had lots of fun, Murphy was there, Romeo & Juilette was there, and Maggie was there too!!! I am getting all the pics together and will get them up soon. I have to get to pawing my BOTB diary entry too. Lots to do!

blue dog FANKS YOU SOOOOOO MUCHES EVERYWOOF! blue dog
Keeko

*Texas Tugger* - :o}~~~~~~~{o:

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 12:15am PST 
happy dancehappy dancePictures JJhappy dancehappy dance We must have pictureshappy dancehappy dance
Jay-Jay

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 6:37am PST 
Woof and ye shall receive Keeks!

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d196/JayJaytheSpoiledYorkie/Ba rks%20on%20the%20Boards%202009/

Album Name: Barks on the Boards 2009
Read Only Password: jayjay

Yoshi

The pup with the- nice tush.

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 9:23am PST 
For some reason the link wasn't working, (at least not for me). Try this.

Bark on the Boards

The pics are terrific! We didn't see one Shiba though! We just have to go one year!

Congratulations, Jay-Jay for being Top Dog AGAIN!

And, Congratulations to you, Flecken and the WDG for winning the costume contest! Too cute!
Yoshi

The pup with the- nice tush.

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 8:52pm PST 
Jay-Jay, your link works. I just tried it again. I hadn't removed the space in Ba rks.
Keeko

*Texas Tugger* - :o}~~~~~~~{o:

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 2:25pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Someday me and mama will have to come up there and walk with ya.
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Jay-Jay

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 1:28pm PST 
Anytime Keeko!