Inturductions!

♥- Sampson- ♥

What's black,- furry, and- adorable? Me!!!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 12:26pm PST 
Hi pups! My name is Sampson and I'm gonna start training to be a therapy dog soon! Please inturduce yourself here and tell us why you joined! Thx! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 10:53am PST 
wave Hi, Sampson! I know you and i just wanted to say that while I'm not certified, I do very much therapy work. All through my diary you can see. big grin
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 3:08pm PST 
Hiya, Sampson! My name is Jet and throughout the next few months, Mama is training me until I'm ready fur the CGC test.

Mya CGC TDI

I'm your new- best friend! Pet- me!

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 4:35am PST 
Hi Sampson, Annie, and Jet!

My name is Mya and I'm in a training class to work towards getting my CGC. Hopefully in the spring when the tests are given I'll be able to get it! I already am really calm around young kids and older people. When I see my great aunt I put my head on her lap so she can pet me.

~Mya May MUTT!
Brenda Lee,- CGC, RN,- TDInc.

Barked: Mon Nov 30, '09 5:00pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

My name is Brenda Lee and I'm a Miniature Poodle. My mom and I are very interested in Therapy Dog work, as well as Rally and Obedience. Since September I've earned my Rally Novice and Canine Good Citizen certifications. Mom is so proud of me and says I've worked very hard, but to me it's not work, it's fun!

We would like to continue on with Therapy Dog Certification and join the local group, but there are no training programs in our area for new recruits. Mom's not daunted, though. She says we can train on our own for the extra steps we need, and she's been talking to some people who will help us take our first steps into an assisted living facility after the holiday season. With all of that under my collar, I should be more than ready when test time comes.

What types of therapy programs do you participate in?

Happy Holidays!

Brenda Lee