CELEBRATION LOUNGE

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Charley

never too late- to have a happy- childhood

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 1:16pm PST 
big grin big grin ...THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO, TO PAWTY!... big grin big grin

kitty party snoopy party hamster dance party snoopy party kitty

Here at the Celebration Lounge is where any buddy can bring prezzies or cards or balloons or flowers or treats fur someone who is celebrating a special day!

And here is where, on YOUR special day, you can come and collect a special card (made just fur you), and any other fun stuffs that folks have bringed you!

To see who gots a special day coming up, just check out the Upcoming Events list partway down the main page. Then come here to drop off a gift, a card, or whatever you want, fur one of the folkses on the list!

If you're not sure how to bring something, feel free to contact me. I'll p-mail you clear, easy step-by-step instructions that will make you a pro in no time!

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
CELEBRATION LOUNGE WILL OFFICIALLY OPEN MONDAY, JUNE 1st!
cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

So fur, folkses with special days in June include Cali, Trinity, TomTom, Gidget, Oliver, Callie Rose, and Little Emma. More names is being added every day!

You can bring a prezzie, or any other fun stuffs you want, any time from now on! ... And when it's YOUR day, be *sure* to come by, enjoy your goodies, and CELEBRATE!

------------------------------------------------------ ------------------
PS: if you haven't posted your special days yet, be sure to do it soon! Here at the Birthday & Gotcha Club, we think EVERY special day deserves to be celebrated big-time... smile
Callie Rose

I See You

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 3:07pm PST 
this look so good can`t wait
carlos

i just love- chasing- dogs,namely my- bro

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 9:35pm PST 
this is going to be wonderful

Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 4:25pm PST 
G R E A T !
Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 4:55am PST 
Well, we're a little later than expected getting the lounge up an' running... so sawry fur that! But-- here we are now, an' what better way to kick things off than dropping off a card here fur our very own Callie Rose-- one of our FOUNDERS?!? We lo-ooooove you, Callie!

partypartypartyhugpartypartyparty

BIRTHDAY CARD FUR CALLIE ROSE!
♥Holl- y ♥

Mrs Holly- Howard.

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 9:08am PST 
"Dear Callie Rose,
this is my birthday present to you. It's Catnip perfume especially created to drive the kitty man in your life wild in those romantic alone together moments (watch out Carlos).
I hope you have the most wonderful day.
Wufs and hugs,
Holly." hug

Callie Rose's catnip perfume.
Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 2:10pm PST 
Oooooh, Callie, you gonna smell so-oooo good, teehee! But if you gonna SMELL good, you gots to LOOK good, too. I found this new dress fur you-- I picked it 'cause it matches your eyes... here, try it on an' let's see how it looks!

birthday dress fur Callie
Charley

never too late- to have a happy- childhood

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 2:14pm PST 
wave Bow-wows, Callie! I bringed you a prezzie, too! I bringed some fun toys fur you to play with! Happy Birthday!! cheer

prezzie from Charley
Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 7:25am PST 
Guess what, guess what!
cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
LITTLE EMMA's second birthday is coming up in just a few days! Thursday is the Big Event, an' I sure am looking furward to it! big grin big grin If you wants to leave purrresents or good wishes or something fur her, you can bring them right here!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I lo-oooooooove birthdays!
Callie Rose

I See You

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 7:34am PST 
Goldie and I have something for her hope she like it
For Litttle Emma
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7