TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 607 of 607: Viewing entries 6061 to 6070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 6:57am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie you said the Abaquil is available now yippy, we are call are vet this morning an put in our order. Glad things went well at the vets, and we will take your advice about the meds from Canada. You all have a wonderful time at Lee's this weekend. Pilar you got your wheels back yippy snoopy we are having a low key weekend, our ex. dad took a bad fall at his job, but he refuses to stay home, he is still going to work. mom took a bad fall just like that an it messed her up for life. he landed on his tail bone. ouch shock we are happy that he is going to be on our couch for the weekend and we will nurse him via sleeping on him all day bollaugh out loudlaugh out loud. mom and I went out to dinner last night the weather was just so perfect. we had fun. see ya later have a great day.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 8:39am PST 
morning Pilar and Katie at Lee's house, had a great time last night we left a bit early cause our neighbor was kind of bothering mommy he kept putting his hands on her shoulder, no no, he had one two many of whatever he was drinking bol.. we were trying to watch the game at a place called Pete's wrong night to go watch sports, could not hear anything, they had the sound off and the music was loud. any way mom decided to go home and we finished the game at home much better plan. Giants won.cheer Katie hope you are having fun at Lee's. Pilar honey what are your plans today, is it a nice day to maybe go for a walk or drive. I may get my nails done today eek no no not me not my nails please say it isn't so. wow is me frown and to top it off she said something about my buttshock. have a good day ladies.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 8:39am PST 
morning Pilar and Katie at Lee's house, had a great time last night we left a bit early cause our neighbor was kind of bothering mommy he kept putting his hands on her shoulder, no no, he had one two many of whatever he was drinking bol.. we were trying to watch the game at a place called Pete's wrong night to go watch sports, could not hear anything, they had the sound off and the music was loud. any way mom decided to go home and we finished the game at home much better plan. Giants won.cheer Katie hope you are having fun at Lee's. Pilar honey what are your plans today, is it a nice day to maybe go for a walk or drive. I may get my nails done today eek no no not me not my nails please say it isn't so. wow is me frown and to top it off she said something about my buttshock. have a good day ladies.

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 11:32am PST 
Ladies

No plans today, it is very cold out but the sun is out now.

Katie are you having fun at Lee's??

Good for the Giants, you know opening day is just around the corner and we cannot wait.

Got the car back and it rides good.

Men here doing yard work of all days. They all have coats on. Daddy keeps going out to gab with them.

Mommy did the laundry today and a bit of cleaning, rest of the weekend is going to be a big relax time.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '15 8:59am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie I know you all are having fun but miss you. Pilar glad to hear your car is working great. yea for, you time to take a ride. We are doing laundry tomorrow, then our Aunt Sandy is coming over always glad to see her. Emily loves her too, we talked to our wonderful neighbor this morning and he is not doing so good, his health is going down hill, we are so worried he is the man who had three cats, now only one left, Emily likes him too he was petting her and scratching her back, he said she liked him from the beginning, true but he always had treats for her. I went to the vet tech and they did my nails took two one held me and the other did the nails I kind of like that, the girls were so nice and petting me. so it was not so bad. more money but mom said worth it casue they do a great job. way to go
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '15 6:24am PST 
We're home dancing had a great weekend. The weather was really nice, so that is always good. We did have to stay home all day yesterday cause mom and Lee took off playing for the day. Bad news is that the newly rebuilt engine in the little Toyota truck, blew something and it's ruined now. Not good timing. They won't be able to do the Cruise Moab like they were planning. Too soon for a new engine even if it can be done in time. I think they will still go to Utah, but probably visit a couple parks they haven't been too yet and hike and stuff. Yesterday they took the quads and did a trail run with Lee's son. First time back on them since the accident. Took mom a little while to feel comfortable, but it all was good.

A pedicure Tiki - awesome that they were so good to you. It does make it worth a little more money if we are happy! I sure hope your ex-dad feels better soon. What is it about men and doctors? He really should let it rest for a while I think.

Pilar you have wheels happy dance that is awesome!

Well I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Back to work for mom this morning. Bummer, right!?!

Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '15 7:03am PST 
Good Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie your mom is sure brave getting back on that quad. applause good for her. glad you all had such a fun weekend. Pilar your weather is still very cold, hope it warms up so you can go outside and enjoy. We had a very low key weekend. we layed around with ex. dad an his ice pack. bol he said he is going back to work today. oh well his back not ours. mom made some more ice cream the second batch was better than the first. she is making lemon pie for her Thursday group. what's got into her? and then this week chicken mole taco's ?? we won't be able to eat those. have a good day.wave
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '15 6:20am PST 
OH YUMMY Tiki - your mom is such a good cook. Maybe a taste of pie? probably wouldn't like it too much since it's lemon. It's cooler at your house? it is here too.

Hey Pilar - how are you today? Hope spring has made it to your house.

We went out and mowed the lawn last night. Once again, we were no help at all. We laid on the deck in the sunshine and watched. the lady in the big box said that rain was coming and mom decided not to wait for the lawn guys. She said the grass was too long and it would make us soaking wet. Well, what grass there is anyway. It is growing in clumps. GGGRRRRR!!!

So rain today and tomorrow and snow in the mountains. That part is good news. We need snow up there real bad.

You both have a good day.
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '15 6:49am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar Katie I know I try to help mom too, but then I kind of like to go and lay down alot, and we just love to bark at anyone who dares walk down our street, so funny Emily will be going potty an bark at the same time. laugh out loud me I take the big dog stance and what little tuft of fur I have is standing straight up. mom says oh yea that should scare people right off. laugh out loud so your grass is getting to big, we don't have grass just those stupid rocks, mom is clearing them up little by little. Pilar hey how are you this morning, and how about your weather is it doing better, we still need some rain. Oh guess what mom may go to a Giants game this Sat. cool it is a day game so we are not so sure if it will be warm or not. we will take our coats anyway. paws crossed that we can get the tikets. did I mention they are free snoopy
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '15 8:55am PST 
Ladies, our grass has not yet begun to grow but it is warm today and tomorrow too so that should help.

The yard man is here cutting back bushes and raking and I have been watching him from my window and barking when necessary.

Mommy is doing laundry this morning and daddy is getting ready to go to the dentist this afternoon for a cleaning, ugh.

Love those vet techs that do my nails, they know what they are doing!

Katie your weekend sounds great.

Pilar
  (Page 607 of 607: Viewing entries 6061 to 6070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607