TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 629 of 629: Viewing entries 6281 to 6289)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '15 7:05am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie old rugs on the sand sounds like a great ideaway to go we have not got our little house built yet, ex. dad is also working some strange hours and daysconfused they let go of some guys and he is filling in, man we need our little pagoda don't they understand that! laugh out loud thanks Katie we will see what we can do with those plates, see Liz wants to use them again for the holidays, we need the paint to wash off. hmm. maybe just pink ribbon, still thinking. Pilar hi girl, it is going to be 90 at our house today, mom has to ask someone to put up the umbrella cause of her arm. she said she will put one of our beds out there so we don't have to be on that hot deck. still thinking of a gazebo? maybe later on mom will go to the pool, but the manager had them lower the heat, and everyone says it is so cold, guess she does not realize these folks are old and they need a heated pool. well that's my opinion. I sure hope your daddy's back get fixed, bad backs are the pits, mom went to this special place where they only fix backs and she said it was wonderful, she even had that aqua therapy, boy did that help, but her insurance only covered three sessions, darn. but good luck to your dad, I know you will watch over him, he is so lucky to have you. well off to nappy. wave
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 6:32am PST 
Good morning wave
Another hot day here too - another heat advisory. It will be around 97 today. YUCK! we are so looking forward to going to the beach where it will be a lot cooler. Helping mom pack tonight. Supervising getting all our treats ready to go big grin

I hope your mom got some help with the umbrella. Boss peoples don't seem to realize that there are important things to do at home laugh out loud Strange hours are challenging, but you know what? having a good job is important. So we all just work with it, right! What about decals or stickers for your plate? Can you get wash off paint? Reusing the plates is a great idea.

Pilar how is your dad's back? sure hope he's feeling better. Did all your rain and storms stop?

A tiny little bird was in our yard yesterday. We were all very, very curious about it. We didn't hurt it though - mom was happy about that. Just gave it sniffs, but I think we scared it. Mom was finally able to pick it up and put it behind the fence so we couldn't bother it. We are SO hoping that none of the neighborhood cats got it. cry

You all have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 8:36am PST 
Morning Katie an Pilar, Kate your all such good babies helpung mom pack. We got our umbrella up we hung out outside for a while then it just got way to hot for us. Pilar yes how is your dad's back doing, sure hope it gets better. Our puter is down mom is using her smarty pants phone, she says it does not cooperate with her.so will try to stop by later soon as she smashes up the puter bol
laugh out loud think that was a joke shrug Be good an have a nice day

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 12:03pm PST 
Ladies,
Daddy's back is better. He is using an ice pack.

Cooler here today but more rain on the way.

Katie and Tiki we heard on the weather where it is really hot out west. Hope you are all keeping cool.

Any plans for the 4th?

Mommy is thinking of bbq pork chops.

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 6:30am PST 
Morning ladies!
Such good news about your dad's back Pilar. We don't like it too much when our pawrents don't feel well. It is HOT here! At one point on mom's way home it said 102 that was at 4:45 pm. Too hot for us. No relief in sight either. Going to be in the 90's all weekend.
Tiki so glad you got the umbrella up. A bit of shade helps. Is it as hot at your house as it is at mine? It was 60 when we got up at 5 am. YIKES!

We do have plans for the long weekend - we are leaving tonight when mom gets off work for the beach. YIPPEE!!!! It will be a lot cooler there. Forecast is for the high 60's low 70's. I think it will feel nice! The quads are coming along - we are going to a place called Sand Lake where there are dunes for mom and Lee to play on. We won't ride with them, but it will be our first camping in the sand experience!

You all have a great weekend. Stay safe and I hope the fire works don't bother you.

Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 7:00am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie you have fun on your trip, bet you all are so excited. be safe and we will see you when you get back.
Pilar so glad your dad's back is better, ice does help a whole lot. you having BBQ with pork chops man I will be right there bol laugh out loud It is hot hear, but they are talking about thunder and flashys and maybe some sprinkles weird rightshrug Did I tell you guys the manager the one that is the feral cat hater, she got fired, she has until the end of the month to move out. she sent mom an invitation to a 4th of July party on the same day our park is having a party shock omd, we are so staying out of this fight, cause she wants to take over the pool area! mom is going to go see the new manager and let her know I am a PSD dog so if she see me around where doggies can't go then she will know, instead of getting in mom's face like the first manager did, mom was so mad, cause the woman wanted mom's medical records WHAT! "Oh no she didn't" bol laugh out loud
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 12:06pm PST 
Katie and Tiki

Katie wishing you pups a great 4th weekend. Its sounds like great fun.

Tiki, how awful was that asking for your mommy's med records, none of her business.

No plans here.

We took a ride to the river and I did see a big white dog, he looked at me and I looked away till he walked by, then I gave him the stare.

River finally dropped an inch and no rain in sight, yet.

Mommy went to the grocery this morning and bought a pork roast for pork bbq.

Time for my nap.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 6:23am PST 
Morning Katie on fun trip big grin hope you have a blast. Pilar hey did not mean to scare everyone, mom just did not see the darn steps, see we keep having to move them from the bedroom to the living room, due to Emily she just can't jump up at all, and mom was carrying the big bed comforter, so she hit the ground bam!! shock I came running when I heard her yell out, Emily right behind me we got up and stood on her both of us, she pulled herself up and then we got on the bed and gave her a good looking over to see if anything was broken, she started to laugh and then we kissed her and she held us both and gave us some kisses, so all in all it was alright, she does need to be more careful. So Pilar your mom got the pork for the BBQ sounds so yummy, we have to do some shopping today instead of tomorrow. talk to you later pilar. hugshug
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 8:38am PST 
Katie on holiday and Tiki happy that your mommy is ok. But it was scary.

Cooler here today and sunny and I am enjoying the sunshine.

Mommy did a bit of housework this morning, ran that big noise maker over the rugs too, gee I hate that thing.

Cubbies won 3 in a row and we got happy again.

Pilar
  (Page 629 of 629: Viewing entries 6281 to 6289)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629