TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 606 of 606: Viewing entries 6051 to 6058)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:08am PST 
Ladies
Today is trash day too and I just laid in the bigbed and barked at daddy when he hauled stuff out. Yep I did my part.

Cold and suppose to rain today, good nap day.

Mommy has to get her eyes dilated every time, daddy drives on that day, One time she fibbed and drove herself home with no problems what with the dark glasses and all.

Tiki what are you and Em doing today?

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:12am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie we saw the pictures of the falls on fb, boy was it beautiful, you live in such a pretty state. mom loves tall tress and greenery. long time ago she drove through a town call Inverness it is up north she said it was just so perfect, you go through the roads and the tree on ether side of you, and ferns growing everywhere. Pilar hi, your weather still sounds cold to me. we have not gotten anymore rain since Sunday night. so you had cabbage, how did you like it? mom won't give us the corn beef, same reason your mom won't, too spicy. I would like to be the judge of that. bol..laugh out loud but she made a pot roast last night and we go a small amount each to taste, we liked it.way to go have a good day.wave
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 6:08am PST 
Good morning
Yes, it's really green and pretty here. That's cause we get all that rain laugh out loud Lots and lots of trees and ferns and moss in the woods. We do love the scenery here.

Supervising trash day works for me too Pilar. I see no reason to get all that exercise taking the bins to the curb laugh out loudlaugh out loud Seriously I would love to go out there with mom, but she doesn't trust me very far without my leash.

Tiki pot roast is yummy! mom is planning to do a roast in the crock pot this weekend. I am so hoping for a little bite.

So you can drive with dialated eyes, Pilar? good to know. Mom always has sun glasses now. they tell her it is important as she gets older shock she hates it when they talk about getting older red face

Molly goes to the allergy vet tomorrow. Mom figures it will take all morning. but it's a "have to" do thing - they won't refill her prescription without a checkup - it's a law. So off they go for a little road trip. I will stay home with Sparky. He needs the company wink

You both have a great day!
Hugs
Katie

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 6:10am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Well another cold and rainy day, and I am so tired of it, where or where is the sun.

Hopefully mommy's car is ready today.

Anyway ever from Koko any more? We have not.

Tiki see where Vallejo made the news this morning and not in a good way. Hope they find that woman.

Katie, what is going on today??

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 6:59am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar< Oh my Pilar we just woke up and have not turned on the big box yet, but we will turn it on now. Poor women shock it is getting so crazy around here, El Cerrito is known for being one a very nice town unlike Richmond but last week there was a shooting in front of the high school, that is so unheard of in EC. mom put tim in EC high thinking it was better, but no big mistake so she put him back in a Richmond school and all was well once again. Katie mom changed Emily's meds from comfortis to another one.it is a chewable she does not spit it out she gobbles it down, lots better, cause mom would have to take that pill and sometimes put it down her throat. they changed our garbage day to Fridays. if you find misspelled words please forgive mom she has had the worst sinus headaches and she call the drug store they told her there is nothing she can take over the counter cause of her blood pressure, she did take an Advil it kind of helped but not much. have to run you ladies have a great day. Peaceflowers
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 5:57am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Hope your mommy feels better Tiki, headaches are just no fun.

Now they say that Vallejo woman pulled a hoax, that is just bad if true.

Katie how are you?

Nothing going on here, just waiting for the sweet 16 to begin tonight. Well after we watch BlackList.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 6:18am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, yes Pilar if that was a hoax then shame on her, we all see and hear enough bad news on the big box, no need to add more. mom headache was not so bad she took another Advil, she is going to go and see what she can get at the store for allergies something non drowsy, maybe Allegra she used get a prescription but then it got way to high priced for her, her Dr. said the over the counter works just as well. Katie Hi how you doing lady, going to be another warm day here, that's what we were told. Mom is going out to dinner with friends from the church they are very sweet. instead of having group tonight they all decided to take a break and go to Mells, mom loves it there reminds her of home, where she hung out as a teenager. they still have the juke boxes at the tables way cool. I got to go before, but this time I am staying home. I have a question for you ladies, mom's friend said she gets her dogs flea meds. from Canada says it is a lot cheaper $58.00 vs. $132.00 what do you guys think. ?? when it comes to us mom is very careful but her friend says the meds are the same brands as the vet gives us. just asking for your opinion. have a good day.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 6:28am PST 
Good morning ladies.
Foggy here this morning, but then the sun is supposed to come out. We have rain, then sun, then rain, then clouds . . . well you get the idea!! Spring in Oregon.

Pilar hope it warms up for you. Did your mom get her car back? Mom's hate not having a car.

Tiki sure hope that old headache goes away for your mom. Those are nasty things.

As for meds . . . well, I think Canada would be better than Mexico red face It reminded mom of when she was going to order Comfortis from 800 Pet Meds and they sent the vet a request for the prescription. The vet didn't want to do it. She said although it looked the same as what they have, it wasn't. So we didn't do it. AND when Molly was a tiny puppy, the breeder was doing her own vaccinations. She got a batch that came from Mexico, but didn't know it. She gave Molly the shots and they made her very, very sick. She almost died. So mom is a BIG chicken when it comes to that stuff.

Mom is taking Molly to the allergy vet this morning. Time for her checkup. Long drive down there - at least an hour each way. But it's good to have her checked out especially since she is so flaky and itchy lately.

You all have a good day! wishing sunshine for you both.
Hugs
Katie
  (Page 606 of 606: Viewing entries 6051 to 6058)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606