TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 567 of 567: Viewing entries 5661 to 5668)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '14 5:08am PST 
Ladies!

Mommy has tried and tried to do the crochet thing too, but always fails. Her mommy and grandmommy did beautiful work though. And throw in tatting too and knitting.

Watched the game last night and Tiki we thought of you, so sorry, but deep down we get to see one last game tonight, then comes the slow cold winter, frown

Daddy goes to the hospital this morning to check out their re-hab program. Hope it works for him.

Cold here, this morning it is 39, so its off to the big bed!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '14 6:28am PST 
Good morning ladies!
We will keep our paws crossed for your daddy Pilar. We really hopes it helps him too. You snuggle up under a blankie and stay warm! that is really cold.

Hey Tiki - yeah we would look cute maybe BOL we'd have that "really mom" look on our faces and that might effect the cute factor laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Had another quiet night. Mom loves that crochet thing. Her grandma taught her many years ago. Right now she's just making afghans to be busy! Not really anyone to give them too and we don't need them. WHAT??? silly mom. She never learned to knit though. That always looked really hard to her.

Do you have a link for your contest Tiki? We'll check out your page and see if we can find it.

Have a great day and stay warm!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '14 6:48am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar I will be saying a little prayer for your daddy, you just keep snuggling with him, that always helps in any situation. yes it was not an easy game to watch last night, but we still have today, right shrug Katie it would not mater if you had that really mom look you two are so cute no one would notice. I am with Pilar on the crocheting, mom's grandmother and mother both did the crocheting, needle point, sewing, mom used to know how to do these things but as she grew older she did not want to, now she wishes she could, oh and her mom made quilts there was nothing that women could not do. silly mom was to busy climbing tree's catching bugs digging holes in the back yard, she was a tomboy I guess she did like to read a lot. but now she wants to learn how to do all the girly stuff. oh she did know how to knit slippers wayyyy back when. alright ladies enough of mom's adventures have a great day.

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '14 4:23am PST 
Giants Win! cheercheercheercheer

Another cold morning! Daddy got signed up for the exercise glass and starts in a couple of weeks.

Mommy did the counted cross stitch for years, we have lots of her work on the walls.

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '14 6:16am PST 
good morning ladies!
Wow that counted cross stitch is hard Pilar! I bet your mom did some really pretty work. Mom tried and just couldn't do it. Isn't it funny how the "girlie" stuff is more appealing to our tom boy mom's as they get older! guess they need calmer hobbies laugh out loud

We woke up to rain. YUCK! but our little patio cover really helps and we stay dry as we go out the door. That is half the problem when it rains - we just don't want to go out the door at all! We are going through a lot of potty pads lately!

Gonna go snuggle with Molly. She's nice and warm cloud 9

Have a great day
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '14 6:48am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar wow Pilar the Giants won OH MY DOG mom was screaming, in the beginning of the game our ex. dad was yelling at the big box, he was mad kept saying for the coach to change the pitchershrug but I think the coach finally heard him cause he did. it was a heck of a game. cross stich, mom daughter does that, mom was four yrs. old and she embroidered a turkey on a dish cloth her mom kept that for years. Katie you are right us ex. tom boys have to do something, don't think they can climb tree's anymore not with their backs mom says hers always like to go out. wonder where it goes shrug we need a cover for our deck, mom took out the chairs and put them in the shed, but no rain yet. hope soon. we still need some rain. alright see you ladies tomorrow.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '14 6:25am PST 
Happy Friday applause cheer dancing

Rain, rain, rain - it is wet and yucky! That cover is really good at keeping us dry. But it's just a temporary tarp! Not our house really, so can't do anything permanent. It does keep the chairs dry for mom though. That is important you know big laughbig laugh

How are things your way Pilar? Sending a big hug to your daddy - I know he loves Chi hugs hug

We are going to Lee's house this weekend. He has been working on his new deck and his fence had to come down so it can be moved to the real property line. Not sure where he is in the process of both - so we may go out on leashes. It's OK cause it's rainy and we don't enjoy the wet grass all that much! In fact Sparky pottied on the carpet this morning! you should have heard mom yell at him! She put him in the yard wet or not. He knows better too - he's the one that when mom tells him to go potty, he goes out and does it! IF it's not raining that is. shock

Well you all have a great weekend. Stay warm and dry!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '14 6:48am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, well Katie I did a no no the other day, mom moved my pad from the laundry room to the back bedroom, well I got confused so I just went on the carpet in her room and she was non to happy red facered face she moved it cause if Christine comes to stay , and our bedroom door is open, you know Emily will run out and bark at the kids or Christine if they just happen to get up for something. no rain here yetshrug Pilar hey how are things with you and to both of you HAPPY HALLOWEEN. mom has that party tonight then the birthday party Sat. our ex. dad got the kids there presents but he can't go so mom is going to take them over. I hope I can go. cause small kids equal droppings bollaugh out loud well be safe and don't eat to much candy.
  (Page 567 of 567: Viewing entries 5661 to 5668)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567