TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 612 of 612: Viewing entries 6111 to 6119)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  603  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 6:41am PST 
Ladies

Tiki good to hear that you are on the mend. We think of you all the time.

Katie, have a good weekend.

No plans here, it is sunny and suppose to be in the 70s today.

That cat room smelled like cats and one even came in to look at me. I gave her a cold hard stare and she left.

Am taking it easy this morning till the Cubs play this afternoon. Did I mention they are in 1st place in their division??

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 6:47am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie this weekend sounds fun, we agree with you a five year old is kind of hard, they do want to help a lot bol. laugh out loud but then they grow up so fast. we miss our David he was so my buddy now we Hardley see him cause of baseball, football or just being a pre-teen, can't believe this August he will be 13 shock oh we asked him if he wanted to be a pro. baseball player he said no he wants to take up actingshrug he wants to be like James Franco, kids right?? Pilar what are your plans for the weekend? and how is your weather. don't think I am going shopping with mom, she said she does not want me walking yet. but she does have that push cart I can ride in that. or she can carry me. and their is a game Sunday I wanted to go. maybe mom will take me to see my team play. Go Ducks cheer laugh out loud
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 6:24am PST 
Ladies

Tiki good to hear from you!

Katie having fun??

Cubbies lost yesterday but play this afternoon. In a nutshell, that is our plan.

During laundry right now, just as long as there is no bath!

Pilar

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 12:09pm PST 
Good afternoon Katie and Pilar, Katie have fun today. Pilar don't feel bad bout the cubs, we have lost eight straight games so far, bolcry and they are supposed to have the ring ceremony red face how embarrassing. Oh well such is sports, I went early this morning with mom Emily went too, she is so silly she now knows dresses means bye bye and leashes so she lines up got get ready, she jumped into the back seat in the baby car seat shock mom did not want her to ride in it was worried if someone hit the brakes she would go flying, so now we have to get her a car seat. anyway I am a bit better today still kind of keeping still. mom is going to make something called a mud cake??? it is in the oven now, will let you all know how it does, she never has done this before my paws are crossed. alright nappy time for tiki. peace out.meditate
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 9:46am PST 
Katie and Tiki and Emily

Mud Cake sounds good, heck all cakes sound good.

Cloudy here and suppose to rain.

Cubbies play this afternoon.

Mommy just cleaned out a closet and was that ever a mess. I got in there and nosed around but it was too much for me.

How is Katie and her gang?

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 10:26am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Oh Pilar I made a mistake it is called dump cake and it came out really good, mom put ice cream on top and served it to her company last night was a hit.way to go Go Cubs cheer Katie hope you all are having fun today. it is very cloudy outside this morning so a stay indoors day bol.. have a great Sunday.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 6:19am PST 
good morning Tiki and Pilar.
We did have a good weekend. It was busy and we really got to enjoy the sunshine quite a bit. We did get in trouble for barking at the big dog next door. Actually the big dog got in trouble and it was not his fault at all. Mom really felt bad and told the person it was us not him. But they made him go inside and were not gentle about it. cry some people really make mom sad.

That closet cleaning stuff - isn't it amazing what our mom's find in closets? When we go check out what she is doing, we are not real interested either. Just a lot of "stuff" and nothing very exciting! Makes us wonder why mom thought it should get put in there in the first place!

Tiki you feeling better? that is great. Taking it easy is a good thing. Miss Emily will like a car seat I bet. Sure improves our view! and then mom doesn't have to worry about us flying if she has to stop fast. So glad you got to get out a bit with your mom.

One more day of nice weather, then it cools down a lot! Well, it is spring right? It sure was nice to have all the sunshine though. OH we got a surprise bath yesterday - what??? something about smelling nice for Miss Jasmine when she stays with us. Hmmm, thought I smelled just fine.

You ladies have a great day
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 6:53am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Plear it is closet cleaning time for us too, mom finds all kinds of stuff she forgot she has. bol... Katie glad you had a good time this weekend, ours was crazy as always, I am doing better mom is having a hard to contain my wiggle butt that's what she says. laugh out loud we had mom's daughter and her boyfriend over for dinner last night, mom made this giant taco salad, that is a good dinner when the weather is warm cause it is light. had all kinds of goodies, we got some cheese, we heard mom shredding and we came with a quickness into the kitchen. snoopy we of course sat around the table hopping for scraps of droppings but none, so we just laid down under everyone's feet and went to sleep. alright now to go back to take my nap until breakfast.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 9:38am PST 
Ladies
It is cloudy and very windy and cold here. Mommy went to the grocery and got, well almost, blowed away.

Mommy loves taco salad. She would eat it at least once a week.

Not doing anything today, well I did get to the park but nothing going on.

Katie your weekend sounds like you all had a good time.

Pilar
  (Page 612 of 612: Viewing entries 6111 to 6119)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  603  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612