TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 599 of 599: Viewing entries 5981 to 5987)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 6:59am PST 
Morning Mom is real stressed this morning, Emily is not getting any better, she has pooped most of the day and up until last night, just little bits but the color is what is freaking mom out it is yellow, we are calling the vet today first thing in the morning. mom has had to clean her off cause she has been getting in all in her tail and back long fur, kind of yucky, mom took her and they slept on the couch close to the pads I must say she has been using them. Pilar and Katie sorry this is not our usual post but please pray for our girl. thanks.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 6:27am PST 
Oh Tiki, we are so sorry that Emily feels so bad. What did the vet say? something she ate, or an upset tummy? Your mom is worried and that makes sense, but Em's will be fine. Some bland food and time . . . almost always makes those yucky poopies go away.

Hey Pilar - how are you? been busy at your house? did you get more snow?

not much exciting at our house. Molly has some really flaky skin and mom brushed and brushed to get as much as possible off of her. She isn't really itchy right now, but she is taking all of her meds. Just loosing skin really fast. Super messy brushing all that off of her. So of course mom cleaned her ears and then she cleaned mine too. I don't like it much.

You all have a good Friday.
Hoping for good news about Miss Emily
hug
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 6:50am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie thanks for asking about Em.'s it was something she ate, and vet said bland diet, they did a stool sample but could not get enough so mom has to get it when she goes poop then bring it in, after she feels better they want to do some blood work to check her thyroid, then she is back on the steroids for about a month then they want to on a more long term med. She get flaky too, but not so much since mom started using those fish oil capsules. Katie did you get your stove leveled? Pilar what is your day going to be like, anything exciting noisy pups want to know. bollaugh out loud we are going to do laundry we did all our bedding yesterday. but today just mom's cloths.

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 7:26am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Thanks for the update on Em, it is always a worry isn't it.

Katie how is the stove.

We had snow yesterday and now it is frigid cold, -2 this morning and more snow on the way. I am house bound!!

I had a vet tech appointment next Monday (snow that day) so mommy re-scheduled to the 9th. I barked while mommy was on the phone and the girl heard me!!

Mommy put some sort of casserole in the oven for lunch.

Have had trouble with Dogster, said mommy's password was not good so she had to reset.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 6:34am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar still sounds too cold for me at your house, but a casserole sounds good. bollaugh out loud Katie what are your plans for the weekend, is your mom's back feeling better, or is she planning on lifting more heavy stuff? our silly mom's naughty Emily is has a little better, still not her old self. wonder what made her so sick? she is staying home and resting while I am going to go shopping with mommy. now she wants to buy some air plants shrug women is too bored she needs help. we got company again was Christine and the kids I was soooo happysnoopy earlier Dan came over to visit I just had the best day all my favorite people came to see me. er mom. laugh out loud Enjoy the day girls.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 7:25am PST 
Good morning ladies!
Pilar that is just too darned cold. Spring needs to come to your house. WAs the casserole good? I hope you got a taste! Putting off a vet appointment is not a big disappointment, is it laugh out loud

Tiki I sure Emily is feeling better. Sometimes we eat stuff outside that our mom's don't know about. Could be it. she sounds a lot like Molly with some of her issues. We just wish she could have fish oil that probably would help a lot. You are so lucky to have all your favorite peoples come to see you! And I bet you let them visit with your mom too laugh out loud

The stove is still slopy. The install guy is supposed to come this morning to install the microwave hood. But the lady didn't have a very firm time for him to arrive. We need to leave for Lee's house by noon, so we might have to reschedule. Mom is a bit frustrated with these Sears delivery folks. Our landlord is living in Australia right now, but mom talked to her mom and told her about the stove. We think they are going to complain! What is so frustrating is that the deliver/install folks seem to think that their schedule is more important then their clients schedules. GGGGRRRRR!!!

Mom is off to get some groceries while we wait for the call from the install guy. I think she needs to buy us more chicken! the rest - who cares laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

You all have a good weekend!
see you on Monday
Hugs
Katie
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 10:33am PST 
Ladies,
Mommy had issues with a Sears delivery man several years ago. As a result she has never bought anything else from them.

Cassarole was just ok to me.

Snow again tonight and tomorrow and believe me we are plenty sick of it.

Hope Em feels better, yea us pups sometimes eat something off the floor unknown to our mommies.

Pilar
  (Page 599 of 599: Viewing entries 5981 to 5987)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599