Close X

TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 697 of 697: Viewing entries 6961 to 6968)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  688  689  690  691  692  693  694  695  696  697  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '16 6:06am PST 
good morning Tiki
Yes, I think it might be a chi thing - I do it so often now. mom tries to not give in, but it's hard when I don't eat. It makes her feel bad. but your ex-dad is right, if we can eat the treats, then we are NOT sick!

Mom and Lee decided not to do the back and forth thing. I think that was a pretty smart idea! they are going to be selfish and do what they want to do! Going to explore the Washington Cascades a little and spend a couple days at Mt. Rainier too. They should have fun. And it will be warmer than the coast - neither of them are big fans of the coast - too windy and generally kind of cold.

Do you use Zealies? we don't much anymore and have a lot of them. If you do, we'll send you some!

Have a great day
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '16 6:24am PST 
Morning Katie I sure don't blame your mom and Lee for wanting to do what they want it is their vacation, right? big grin one night mom did not give in, and omd I went without dinnershock the next morning I got my regular food and boy did I chow down. same with miss Emily. mom hates it when ex. dad is right! bol you know I don't use the zealies so much any more either guess cause it has been so hard to get on dogster and so many pups are not getting in. so we also have plenty, so wish Pilar was here I only send you both gifts. maybe Ranger we have not been able to get on the other groups, mom worked on the puter so we are going to try to see if it worked. You have a wonderful pupciting day. Peaceflowers
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '16 6:10am PST 
Good morning Tiki,
Yes that's what happened to us too - so hard to do much here lately. Sometimes mom thinks that FB will just have to be enough. but we've been doing Dogster for so long, that it's really hard to think of giving it up. I just might ask Ranger if he'd like some!

I would not eat my food this morning. Mom broke down and put a little dried turkey on it - I ate that and left all the kibble. And she crunched it up and put water on it and I still wouldn't eat it. Or the cheese. I ate dinner really well last night though. Guess that's just the way I am going to be. Too bad your ex-dad was right laugh out loud I can imagine your mom might be irritated by that laugh out loudlaugh out loud

I miss Pilar too - was really hoping she would be able to get a different computer and come back.

You have a great day!
Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '16 6:56am PST 
Morning well he pc is acting up yet again, just won't let me type, the keys stick and this little blue circle appears?? anyway Katie you really need to be not so picky cause it scares our mom's I ate really good yesterday so did Emily, mom said today we might go out for the daysnoopy Your mom all packed up? I know you guys will have fun too. flowers
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '16 5:30am PST 
Tiki that is rotten - I wonder what is wrong? Geek Squad? I sure hope they can fix it for you.

Yep mom is ready to go. She will leave right from her work. We woke her up at 3 am this morning and she put us off until 4 am. YIKES So she did stuff in the wrong order so we wouldn't eat too early. She is going to be very tired by tonight!

I am going to miss talking to you! have a great week.
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '16 6:03am PST 
Katie I sure will miss you too! was wanting to be early this morning to say my goodbye's but you beat me by a mile bollaugh out loud I wish your mom a fun and safe trip and you pups I wish you guys a very enjoyable time with your sitter. happy dance I bet you will do some fun stuff too. As for us we are going to just take it easy for the weekend, mom did all she had to do, except would you believe she got some tums for her tummy she got a big bottle, later that evening she got a sick tummy so she went to grab the bottle, omd the seal was broken shock someone opened it in the store looks like and had a few! mom thinks she left the receipt in ex. dads car, so when he comes over tonight she is going to see if she can find it. and return it. see you next week. wave
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '16 6:39am PST 
Morning Katie I know your not here but just had to come on to our group this morning, mom is leaving for the coast Mon. Morning, she will come see if your mom is back. she will be back home Wed. afternoon, we were getting kenneled but aunt Sandie said she would still do it, so we are going to cancel. mom will be taking her tablet so she still may go on fb. well love you bunches girlfriend.kissing
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '16 5:59am PST 
Good morning Tiki,
We can still get in, so . . .
Your mom's vacation pictures were so pretty! looks like she had a really great time. How did your time with Aunt Sandie go? I bet you and Emily were super good girls and had a fun time. Sure is nice to have our mom's home with us again though, isn't it?

We met our new pet sitter last night. She is super nice. We all liked her - Sparky brought her toys in just a few minutes! good sign. Mom had decided that she was going to let us decide if she was the "one" or not. She is very happy that we liked her and she likes her too. YIPPEE!!

Hope you have a great day
Hugs
Katie
  (Page 697 of 697: Viewing entries 6961 to 6968)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  688  689  690  691  692  693  694  695  696  697