TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 580 of 580: Viewing entries 5791 to 5797)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 6:05am PST 
Ladies, suppose to snow a bit today and I plan to stay in.

Christmas planning is done.

We were up late watching that awful Survivor show.

Not much else going on.

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 6:21am PST 
Good morning!
Wow Pilar that is excellent news about your vet. I bet you were so glad to see him up and moving around. And at the office too. That is awesome. Did the snow come? They actually said on the weather last night, that the higher elevations around here could get snow for Christmas?! Not us though, we are too low. that's OK!

Tiki your mom is an angel! I know those folks and their pups will appreciate what she is doing. They are lucky to have each other that's for sure. Mom always worries about those doggies with the homeless folks.

Lots of rain coming our way they say. We smelled a mouse or some kind of critter under the deck this morning. We were all running around sniffing and of course Sparky barked! at 5 am not sure that's a good thing shock

Mom is planning to make some goodies to take to Lee's house this weekend. His niece got bad news yesterday. the baby she is carrying has some very severe problems and the won't make it. So Christmas has been moved to Lee's house on Sunday instead of the niece's dads house (does that make sense?) Anyway, we will need to help clean and decorate! We are going to have to be very good pups while everyone is there.

You both have a great day.
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 7:01am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, great news about your vet pilar, he should be back soon. we have never watched survivor? we stayed up late last night watching a movie about a guy who wrote songs it was a sad movie. I fell asleep on mom's lap. Katie so sorry about Lee's niece that is very sad news indeed. I know you will be a good girl for you mom, maybe you growl cause you just don't like baths, I growl sometime too, while mom is drying me off mostly Emily likes her baths now not sure why shrug but she does not like the blow dryer. It is still raining but thank dog the wind has stopped. and we had no tree's down, we have palm trees and they seem to be very sturdy. have to run now. take care and keep warm.

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:05am PST 
Pups!

So sad about the baby but great that the Christmas schedule has been re-arranged.

A bit warmer here, no snow think that comes next week.

Yes, I was so happy to see my vet, he is nice to me most times until he gets that needle in his hand.

Staying home to day and re-reading my Christmas cards.

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:15am PST 
Happy Friday dancing happy dance cheer

The rain is coming big time here. They are saying that we are going to get dumped on. It's started already - we did not want to go in the yard this morning at all. Several inches over the weekend. Bummer, eh?

It is so sad about the baby, but you know what? it's great that the Doc's can find really bad stuff like that early. Mom's sister lost two babies right after they were born because of severe deformities. It was very, very hard on her sister. This is hard, but I think it's harder when they are carried full term.

Yeah, I am a big growler at bath time. I have no idea why I am so bad about it. I guess I just don't like being told I have to do something? Even the nice massage doesn't seem to make me like it any more. Great that Emily likes her baths now - I know it makes it much easier for our moms.

We made candy last night. Now I think we are ready. Mom still will have to pick up a few things for Christmas Eve dinner, but other than that we are good to go. Finally smile Heading to Lee's after work tonight. We'll be back late Sunday. Busy weekend again.

Have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:58am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie it is still raining here, coming down pretty heavy. you said your mom made candy! wow is there anything she can't do, applauseapplause Pilar you got all your shopping done for Christmas? well we still have not bought anything for Christmas dinner, so tonight we brave the storm and go shopping, and I am out of food!!! shock mom has enough for this morning, and she said she will take out some chicken and cook it for me. boy I was worried for a minute. there was a fire last night at the Richmond refinery shock way to close to David and Liz and the kids, mom told them stay inside because of all the bad fumes they are very dangerous, and little David has asthma shock. we saw the sky from out house and it was bright orangeeek. but the man on the box said Chevron had it all in control and there was no danger to the public, except for those fumes coming out. what a nightrelieved see you all later.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '14 5:28am PST 
Ladies!

Katie have fun this weekend, but we know you will. And Tiki how awful about the fire, we saw a short clip on our big box last night.

Warmer today and mommy is doing a bit of last minute shopping at the grocery.

We are ready for Christmas, have a couple more mail orders to arrive. Mommy bought herself some grapefruit and oranges and they came yesterday. She loves them but me....shockshockshock taking a pass on that stuff.

Pilar
  (Page 580 of 580: Viewing entries 5791 to 5797)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  571  572  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580