TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 545 of 545: Viewing entries 5441 to 5447)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  536  537  538  539  540  541  542  543  544  545  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '14 2:04pm PST 
Good Morning, Tiki what a day you had, mommy hates that fasting stuff.

Katie and Koko, how are you doing??

Got the bath yesterday, then took a long nap.

Just going to take it easy, daddy says that he is going to pack an overnight bag today, if that happens I must help.

Wednesday is the big day and I will not be on the computer that day.

Pilar heads to the big bed.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '14 1:16pm PST 
Good morning -
there are still fleas I guess - I was here yesterday and my post is not there! and I swear it was after I got done red face

Anyway, Pilar you must help your dad. He will appreciate it very much. Make sure he doesn't forget anything essential - I know you will do a great job. Is someone coming to stay with you while your mom and dad are gone? Wish you were closer, you could come stay with me! cheer

Hey Tiki - still hot at your house? It was a lot cooler here yesterday.

We got a walk at the park. But first we had to clean the carpet. And guess what? the carpet cleaner made funny noises and then it started to smell really bad. We think that the motor just died - it was pretty old. So in the middle mom had to go and buy a new one. But we got it cleaned. Just the family room and a spot in the living room that we can't figure out what or how it got there! It was too big for a potty spot. And we don't really go in there. So a mystery!!

One of the things I posted yesterday was about the strawberry plants for Tiki - they are super easy to grow. Mom has hers in old totes - got most of them at the Goodwill cheap because they didn't have lids. Anyway, she just made holes in the bottom and put in potting soil and they seem to love their homes! I don't think you'll get any berries the first year, but after that they do just fine. And they are pretty tough plants - survived all the snow just fine!

You all have a good day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '14 1:19pm PST 
Good Morning Katie, Pilar and Koko, oh Pilar we sure do understand about Wed. and we will be saying some extra prayers for your family. How is your weather out there, we got rain yesterday shockshock yet it was still muggy, this is weird for us out hear in Cali.shrug real gray outside but warm. we are having meatloaf to day so that means we get some of the meat cooked up just for us. and some carrots too! Oh happy daysnoopysnoopy Katie hope to see you, Emily has not been able to get to her group yet we will be trying in a while. Koko hope things are going alright at your house. wish this dogster site would get fixed. soon. have a great day ladies and gent.

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '14 3:22pm PST 
Ladies and Koko

Wish Dogster behaved, and also had more of a selection of rosessetts.

Very hot here but we are still going to the park.

No one will be staying with me, mommy will just drive home if daddy has to stay, ie., stent time. She just cannot do the drive 2 days in a row unless he is discharged the 2nd day.

Must run...snoopysnoopysnoopy

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 1:11pm PST 
Good morning ladies wave
It's raining here this morning too Tiki. Still pretty warm for as early as it is. The weather people said it would rain, and it did! The big benefit of rain is that Sparky doesn't like getting all wet, so he doesn't go out and bark as much dog I hope your sunshine comes back soon. But it is nice to have it cooled off a bit.

Oh Pilar, that is a lot of driving for your mom. I hope your dad doesn't have to stay at the hospital. It would be good news if he didn't, right? I know you'll be good while they are gone.

We went for a little walk last night - just around our neighborhood. It seemed pretty cool, but our little tongues were hanging out by the time we got home. Guess we get hot pretty easy? It's been warm for so long, mom thought we'd be used to it. but it was fun!

You have a great day. hope Koko is doing good.
Hugs
Katie
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 2:01pm PST 
Ladies and Koko

Super hot here today, I went on the deck and looked around and came back in and got a big drink of water.

We will not be here tomorrow, and maybe not Thursday, just depends. Daddy seems a bit nervous this morning.

Hope you all doing well and thank you so much for the prayers, they will help.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 4:31pm PST 
Good Morning Katie, Pilar and Koko, Pilar you know we are here for you and will be saying a very special prayer for your daddy. mom will be lighting a candle for him tomorrow morning. hugs to your mom from mine, she wanted me to tell you that. Katie it rained over your house,and you got a walk in too, nice, Emily gets heated real quick, maybe it is the long fur? well it sprinkled last night just a bit, now the sun is out but still cloudy strange weather shrug our tomatoes are taking off, wow mom is going to use some for her Spanish rice, tomorrow, so nice to have something fresh for a change. Koko sending you hugs and missing you guy. well mom has to jump into the shower, and start the day, if she feels up to it we are going to go play Bingo tonght. see ya girls and koko wave have a very very Blessed Day.
  (Page 545 of 545: Viewing entries 5441 to 5447)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  536  537  538  539  540  541  542  543  544  545