TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 573 of 573: Viewing entries 5721 to 5726)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  564  565  566  567  568  569  570  571  572  573  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 6:41am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie you are right about the sweat pants can be replaced. or just keep them for when your mom does crafting again. bol. my mom always has things happen like with her glue gun, got hot glue her finger and that hurt for days. Pilar so happy about your vet no having brain damage big grin but the bath thing has to go. no fair and no fun, way to cold for baths well that is just one dogs opinion bollaugh out loud poor mom feels awful she stayed up all night coughing so hard that her chest hurts. the sore throat is gone, she gargled with warm salt water and that realy helped, last night she drank tea and honey but man it did not help her. that is what she gets she was too busy with parties to get her flu shot. tiki arms folded taping her foot. bad mommy naughty I tried to stay so close to her all night so did Emily and we were so good we did not argue over spots we were on both sides of her kind of had her pinned in. have to run see you ladies tomorrow
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 6:06am PST 
Happy Friday cheer

Oh Tiki we are so sorry about your mom coughing. That is not fun at all, you girls were very good to keep such a close eye on her. Mom hasn't tried it, but people have told her to drink warm bourbon and honey we think? It might help her sleep if nothing else BOL

We got the wax off mom's sweat pants happy dance She used an iron and paper towels. It soaked it right up, and after she washed them you couldn't even see where it was. She has "paint" clothes, but never thought that candle making would require those kind of clothes. She even has tops that she wears to fix the gray hairs - she is such a messy lady shrug

Hey Pilar - how are you today? Any more snow over your way? I sure hope not.

We are going to Lee's house this weekend. He is always selling stuff on Craig's List and some Facebook groups and he has some people coming to look at stuff, so we are going there. Seems like there is usually more to do at his house too - he always has some kind of project going big grin Going to be raining here all weekend, but they are still hoping to get out for a walk. I don't think we'll go. Sparky's leg seems a little stiff lately. Mom got out the Metacam again, and hoping that will help.

You both have a great weekend.
Hugs
Katie
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 6:21am PST 
It's Friday partyparty

Katie hope Sparky is feeling 100% soon, such a worry.

Tiki hope your mommy feels better soon.

Very cold here but no snow. Mommy is going to WallyWorld this morning to buy stuff, I am staying home in a warm house.

Pilar

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 10:50am PST 
Hi Katie and Pilar, sorry so late this morning mom had a rough night with the chills, Katie mom said her mom gave her some hot whisky drink, way back when there was something called the Asian flu back in the 50's it was very bad and people were getting very sick, it sure did break that flu. she may try it tonight. we also had a cat that was a big tom he got so sick and was drooling his eyes were almost shut closed he would not come out from under the bed, he would not eat or drink, her mom gave him a tablespoon of the warm water and whisky you know he slept and was fine the next day amazing what her mom could do for the animals. that is were she learned to love the little animals from hr mom. and we are thankful.. Pilar it is raining real hard today, it was so bad last night Emily refused to go outside, and mom was so sick to agrgue with her, she did take her out but she only went no. 1, she did no.2 on the bedroom carpet, but mom said she could not get mad at her because she should have kept walking her around last night. well going to go help mom with her laundry. have a great day.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '14 7:10am PST 
Ladies!

Warm here and trying to rain.

Mommy and Daddy went to WallyWorld yesterday pm and daddy just could not shop, shortness of breath and overall weak so mommy drove them home. She is going by herself this morning! BTW he is ok this morning, too cold yesterday.

Tiki hope your mommy is better and Emily did try anyway.

Katie how are things at Lee's?

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '14 7:59am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie guess your mom is at Lee's house for the weekend hope she has fun and you pups stay dry.

Pilar it is pouring down this morning, mom got some hot whisky and boy did she sleep she only had one cup bol... she was able to sleep the whole night, but what she hates is the feeling of weakness, she is dreading going shopping today. frown but it has to be done and I am down to two cans of foodshock Pilar your poor dad glad to here he was better this morning. we are sending prayers and healing thoughts to him. you stay dry to girl and stay close to your daddy you know how we do it. bol...smile have a great day girls.
  (Page 573 of 573: Viewing entries 5721 to 5726)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  564  565  566  567  568  569  570  571  572  573