Close X

TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 688 of 688: Viewing entries 6871 to 6876)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '16 5:41am PST 
Good morning!
That is very cool that the cleaning lady did such a good job. Mom wishes someone would come and do a deep cleaning for her. Her problem is pure she hates to clean! not a very good excuse for cobwebs and dust bunnies red face

The vet thinks I might have COPD or asthma. My lungs sounded crackly. So I have new medicines to take. One of them is to open up my bronchial tubes and the other is the dreaded pred - if it helps then it should just be short term though. The one for my lungs could be an always thing if it comes back after the medicine is gone. So it's a wait and see. They were pretty sure nothing is stuck in my throat. They would have to put me under to check and mom didn't want to do that unless she had to. I started the meds last night at dinner and am already a little bit better. She said that it should only take 2 or 3 days to see a difference if it was going to help. I hope so!

We woke mom up at 3:45 this morning. going to be a long day cry

You both have a good day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '16 6:23am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie COPD shock my poor girl, but thank goodness the vet could help and you will improve real soon, I understand what you mean about the pred. yuck, blew up my sister and mom hated to put her on that stuff but short term is alway a good thing right? yes that cleaning lady really put some elbow grease into it. Pilar are you having a good day? I sure hope so I read on fb some pups were having such a hard time to get on dogster. I miss you girly. mom decided she wants to clean out closets again, you know throw out the old and bring in the new bol, her daughter gave her bunches of cloths mom's old stuff is not fitting anymore mommy is shrinking bol naw she went down a size in pants she is very happy about that way to go she would be thrilled to go down to a 12, she knows an 8 is just not possible anymore bol... alright will see you all tomorrow. Peace Out.flowers
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 5:39am PST 
Tiki I am feeling a bit better. Not near as much coughing this morning. Just some little ones. that pred makes me so hungry! I am lucky that I don't really gain weight - it's tough on Molly though. She gains so easy. So does mom - that is really cool that your mom is down a pants size. Mom agrees - the days of size 8 are long gone red face Oh well, it's only a number - a happy mom is what matters.

Pilar are you still having trouble? You know we had to give up using MSN as our browser - it wouldn't let on Dogster at all. We switched to Google Chrome and we haven't had issues since. Just a thought - it might have just been us!

You both have a good day. We have sprinkles - that's OK, it will water everything before mom leaves. She says she already misses us! a break is nice, but she does miss her babies!

Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 6:49am PST 
Good Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie I had to switch to Google chrome too have not had too many problems getting in. so happy that your feeling better Katie and that cough is leaving. lucky you for not gaining loads of wieght, poor Emily just looks at food she puts on pounds. bollaugh out loud Pilar sure miss you, wish you could get in dogster soon. I do see you on fb but not the same, our mom's talk but not us girls. anyway I hope you are enjoying your days, oh mom put up the Hummingbird feeder, but has not seen any birds around so far. got to go so have a great day. way to go
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '16 6:02am PST 
good morning Tiki,
I sure wish things would clear up for Pilar too - miss that girl.

Molly is like Emily - looking at food puts on the weight. She did get down to 4 lbs 12 oz. Really good for her! Me I stay at 5 lbs all the time. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat. Hopefully the new meds won't mess that up. Feeling better! that's a good thing.

Boy did me and Molly panic last night - mom got out the towels and shampoo. But only Sparky got wet. His skin didn't look so good, so it was bath time. He seems better today. Not sure what's up with him, he's never had skin issues before.

Have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '16 6:33am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie sorry but we had to laugh when you said you saw the towels and shmampoo big laugh we do the same thing we know our towels too. glad you girls did not get wet. mom was talking to her daughter about taking us to the beach and going into the water with us eek her daughter said it was a doggie friendly beach and I have my life jacket. but not Emily? hmm maybe I can stay on shore and Emily can use my jacket just a thought. Oh Pilar still not on yet, darn. hope to see you soon. Peace flowers
  (Page 688 of 688: Viewing entries 6871 to 6876)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688