TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 621 of 621: Viewing entries 6201 to 6207)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  612  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed May 27, '15 6:29am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie oh no the bathsshock what's wrong with a little dust bol laugh out loud funny I do not bounce when I bark I take a stance, I look like one tuff Chihuahua, bol.. if only they knew I would not ever bite anyone laugh out loud Oh by the way mom got a shirt it is way cool has a big paw print on it and it is like all kinds of pretty colors, she also got earing's they are puppy paws, she wanted to get two pair one with my birth stone and one with Emily's birthstone but they were all out frown that's alright she got a pretty color anyway. she saw this bathroom set with the puppy paws she might order. Hi Pilar what's new wif you today doing anything special or just staying home enjoying life. how is your weather, ours is fogging can't see anything outside. bol.. well have a great day ladies.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed May 27, '15 12:41pm PST 
Katie and Tiki

Not much going on here, tried to rain all day, but never got the job done.

When I bark the hair on the back of my neck goes up and I sound very tough.

tomorrow we go to the vet for the nail stuff and then a bath.

Hot here and humid.

Is anyone having trouble with Dogster?? Cannot add a photo or email or leave a bone. What is going on??'

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 6:27am PST 
Good morning dancing

It happened - the baths - I smell good according to mom. It was so warm yesterday 80 outside, that it was OK actually. I only growled at her a little bit red face

Pilar we haven't tried to add a photo or give any bones - gee I guess we should remember to give treats to our pals, right? I bet you dry off fast don't you? I bet that is nice.

Tiki I know you'd never bite anyone - but it's fun to make people think you will laugh out loudlaugh out loud You have foggy weather? maybe our sun will come and visit you today.

The best part of the bath thing was that mom washed all the blankets in our beds too. They came out of the dryer just before bedtime so they were all nice and warm. Of course it was pretty warm in the house anyway, but still it was a good thing!

You both have a really great day!
Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 6:43am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie so you got the bath, poor girl, yea mom's have a problem with smells, just don't know whyshrug Pilar it was humid at your house? we had ugly weather and chilly at our house. this morning mom is really sick to her tummy she went to bed around 11:30 and started to get sick, stayed up all night so today we are going to be with her in bed all day. we promised we will be extra good for her. you ladies enjoy your day. wave
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 7:25am PST 
Ladies
It is hot here and sunny and I go see the vet tech this afternoon followed by a bath and blanket wash. Us pups will all be clean.

Went for a ride this morning, saw a horse and gave it the stare, never saw one before. First I thought it may be a funny looking pup with extra long legs.

We will not be here tomorrow mommy has to go to the doctor, new building so she plans to start early. Will be thinking of you pups.

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 6:28am PST 
TGIF ladies dancing

Pilar hope your mom's appointment goes well. It's always a little stressful to have to go somewhere for the first time. A little extra time will make things much easier for her. The vet tech visit went well? sure hope so! guess we are all nice and clean big grin

Tiki I know you took good care of your mom. I am crossing my paws that she is feeling much better today. So our sunshine did not come your way? it was hot yesterday - 86! WOW what a change and so fast! We had to turn on the AC and we finally turned the furnace off just a few days ago. Silly weather this year.

We are heading up to Lee's when mom gets home. He is having a garage sale next weekend and we have stuff to contribute! mom says our little car is going to be SO full! hope it all fits.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 7:15am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar hope your mom has a good visit with her Dr. You saw a horse, I saw some once last year, they were getting ready for a parade cinco de Mayo the men were dressed funny had big hats, and flags, I just stared too, I did not bark at all. Katie you guys are having a garage sale what fun, we can't have any here were we live, we have to have it in the club house. we never have enough stuff to sell anyway. bol... mom is better this morning she just slept most of the day got up only to feed us and take us outside. but her blood sugar was soooo high this morning. shock she did not hardly eat shrug you all have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow.wink
  (Page 621 of 621: Viewing entries 6201 to 6207)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  612  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621