TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 591 of 591: Viewing entries 5901 to 5905)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 6:18am PST 
Good morning!
Tiki you made the 5900 post yesterday cheercheer that has to be some kind of record applauseapplauseapplause

We found out we are getting a new range too! mom is so excited. It sounds like where the land lord bought them, they would charge her a lot to install the microwave hood, so mom is going to ask Lee if he will do it. they are supposed to call mom when it's here and ready to be put in. I should post a picture of the old range - bet you all haven't seen one like this in forever BOL

that house sounds so pretty! But a yard is so important. Mom says if we have to move again, she is hoping for a smaller house with a big yard! Our yard is fine, but the house is way more than we need. It is nice to have though. It was kind of hard to find a place that would take four dogs and a kitty, so not a lot of choices!

Hey Pilar - how are you? still have snow?

Well off to nap!
You girls have a great day
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 6:37am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, wow 5900 ! Katie this is such a hard decision to make, but like you said we really don't need all that space, just mom fell in love with the kitchen and the double bathroom sinks. bol and the bigger living room and the den, or sewing room, slash craft room, we could go on, but again she loves her deck and big yard, and she heard that they may cut down that ole pine tree because it is sick. what to doshrugshrug Pilar hi and what's up, wish spring was here already, it would be closer to baseball you know how I love my baseball. but kind of mad cause Pablo Sanduval crycry. hos ix your mom's foot doing, hope all the swelling is gone. is it still snowing your way? am I nosey or what bol.laugh out loudlaugh out loud have a great day.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 7:01am PST 
Ladies!

Happy to hear from you. Mommy likes larger places and the double sink that is really nice, she wishes we had one.

Little bit of ground cover snow left. BUT snow is forecast for Saturday nite and Sunday. So it will be off to the grocery again Saturday morning.

Foot seems to be at a stand still, still a bit red but she thinks maybe 90% of the swelling is gone.

Daddy goes to the doctor this afternoon.

Sun is shining! Mommy opened the shutters and I am laying in the sun under a blanket.

Pilar, enjoying life this morning!

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 6:26am PST 
Good morning!
Snow coming back Pilar - bummer! maybe it won't be a lot. Great that you are laying in the sunshine now though. I love to do that too!

Tiki a bigger house would be great! It is a hard decision. Do you rent your house? It seems like moving costs a lot of money, doesn't it? But all that extra space . . wow tough decision! I know you and your mom will figure it out though.

We got more news about the new range - the landlord lives in Australia right now, so she ordered it from Sears. It won't be delivered until Feb. 23! and the microwave hood on Feb 28. Guess we have to be patient a little longer. They still work, just no display on the microwave or the light that shines on the range went out (not the bulb BOL). So we do miss that, but it's workable.

Not much else going on, I do think it's supposed to be pretty nice this weekend. Not sure yet what we are going to do. Mom was kind of waiting to see how good she feels. She is getting better, still coughs a lot. Pilar we are so glad that your mom's foot is better. Tiki how is your mom's tummy doing?

OK back to my nap!
Enjoy your day
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 6:53am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar , it does seem like your mom's foot is getting better 90% is good. laying in the sun sounds so good right about now. it is cold and dark at our house burr. Emily went outside early this morning, she just wanted to go and sniff around the deck then run back up the stairs. shrug Katie yes hard decision, but we pretty much decided we are staying and it is due to the yard. also there is so much privacy cause she is the corner house. I hope your mom feels better so she can do something over the weekend, maybe something not to strenuous, as if your mom could keep a low key. we so want to go to Vallejo on a Saturday, they close off the streets and have like an open market, with music and they sell food. mom said her tummy is a tiny bit better she has been watching what she eats and taking probiotics after every meal. we are going to keep a positive attitude about this. have a great day ladies.flowers
  (Page 591 of 591: Viewing entries 5901 to 5905)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  589  590  591