TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 553 of 553: Viewing entries 5521 to 5525)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 4:13pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie I hate the the big red monster when mom brings it out I hide in the other room, but it has never bothered Emily before? she will just walk away from it,she did not act scared of it. I went on line to and it was not much help, was going to ask the vet yesterday,when we went to get her comfortis, but when we walked it there was blood all over the floor two dogs got into a fight a pit and germane Sheppard , the sheppard got the worst of itshockshock
Emily and I refused to take another step and so mom took us out and her friend watched us, while she got Em.'s meds. Pilar we did not get to see the game cause we went to Bingo, then someone said the game got rained out shrug and the cubs where ahead. I will be watching tonight if they play again. hope things are good with you, is it still raining and hot? sounds so tropical, it is muggy here this morning. well ladies have a great daywave
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 6:07pm PST 
Hope this gets through, still raining and we did lose power this morning but I did slept through it.

Cub/Giant game rained out but Cubs won! (sorry Tiki) They play again tonight.

Daddy took the car in for an oil change this morning and a mother nature wash!

Hope you all doing well.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '14 11:21pm PST 
Good afternoon, Katie and Pilar could not get in all day shrug: confusedsomething about cookies? we are just now watching the game it was rained out again, but guess it is starting now. Katie it is hot here was so muggy this morning. mom is cooking something she saw on line, and she made too much, bol.. but her friend is coming to get some, it is so hard for her to cooks, she has a walker, and eats frozen stuff a lot. so mom makes her dinner and sends it to her. I really liked going for that nature walk so many many smells, Emily and mom were slow pokes, there was a small hill covered in leave, and Emily did not want to go up it, mom did slip but no falling she was not wearing the right shoes, me I went up like it was nothing I waned to climb the rocks but mom said no, the creek was dry, how sad it always had a lot of water in it. funny this place we live in tell us all to conserve our water and to take cold showers, but yet they have their sprinklers on all day and their grass the parks that is, totally green. mom is not about to get into a cold shower or give us cold baths we like warm water thank you very much. way to go alright ladies I will hopefully see you all in the morning. sleep well.

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '14 1:21pm PST 
We got in cheer cheer

No rain here, but it is cooler. We went to the park last night and the night before too. Sure was nice to get out and stretch our legs!

So glad you enjoyed your nature walk Tiki. The right shoes for our mom's really is important when they get out there in nature that's for sure!

Pilar your car got a natural wash laugh out loud laugh out loud best kind! a lot less work!

We are getting our deck stained today. It really needs it, so mom asked the landlord about it and today is the day! That means we probably can't walk on it tonight, but hey! it's gonna be pretty and protected from the rain that is sure to come back. And we will probably get to bark at them! We'll be able to watch them through the door and you know what that means! strange people in our yard - we have to protect the house!

We are planning a hike on Sunday. Got to try out the packs mom got for us before our vacation. The one for me and Molly only had one strap of course, so she added the extra (it was Tucker's) car seat strap. Hoping it works OK.

You both have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '14 1:54pm PST 
morning Katie and Pilar Katie you guys are going to have your deck stained, of goody you get to bark at strangers you tell them to do a good job, then you are going hiking, you pups sure do have a good time with your mom. Pilar what's up girlfriend. what is your weekend plans? doing anything fun. we are staying home all weekend, mom is going to a Birthday party, I may go not sure yet. can't believe our little David will be 12yrs. old Sunday.where did the time go . we watched the game yesterday, I will say that our guy was out! not safe, that was in the second game. your cubs gave us some grief, good game cubs. cheer have to run now, going out for coffee and donuts at the club house. they do it every frinday. it's free bol have a good day.
  (Page 553 of 553: Viewing entries 5521 to 5525)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553