TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 564 of 564: Viewing entries 5631 to 5636)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 6:23am PST 
Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I was an adorable puppy! Born with an attitude BOL

Wow Tiki that sounds like a fun evening! We have rain this morning Pilar. It was nice and sunny yesterday, but we woke up, went outside and there was that nasty wet stuff again. Seems like we were just complaining about how hot and dry it was - well we were!!

We are having our Grandma's birthday party at our house on Sunday. Mom went to the store last night before she came home. Had to get stuff to make cake! and of course my birthday ice cream. It had little pieces of cookies in it! we didn't get much but it sure was good.

Have a great Friday!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 6:55am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie glad you had a good birthday, and another birthday party is on the way, wow, you got ice cream, my birthday is not til Dec. and it is so cold at that time, mom never thinks of ice cream, maybe this year. Pilar how sweet to say that about our Giants, we won last night they got the pennant in there division mom was excited, it was a nail biter laugh out loud Pilar tell your dad we will be praying for him, when he see's the doctor. is it me or has anyone noticed our dogster is back to normal? at least mine is I don't have to scroll all the way down each time I put a emoticon up. or just look up a group, it took forever. not sure what's up for tonight, we may go shopping mom has to get the stuff for the meatloaf rats bollaugh out loud and I am out of my fancy food. Emily went poop on the pad last night wow hope she keeps that up, but never know with our Em. aka Arnold, buffalo butt, big girl our dad calls me a silicone Barbie and Em. he says all about the bass. silly daddynaughty
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 6:03am PST 
Ladies, yes my dogster seems back to normal, well mommy tried to add a Halloween photo of me but other photos keep coming up.

Eye appointment went well, mommy had a case of the big eyes and she said that the eyes were tired. But no changes or problems.

How about those Giants!! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance And happy the Cards lost too. First game next Tuesday.

Don't care for that paws ice cream I want the real stuff! But happy Katie had a good day.

Off to hide I heard the bath word mentioned!

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 1:43pm PST 
Hi and good afternoon we over slept mom had a fun night, more salsa dancing, bol.. we had to go do a lot of things early this morning, then shopping so now we are home to rest. stopped by the pet store to get the food I love, and the check out girl sent Emily home with a bunch of free cookies and asked mom for help in making a Halloween costume for her doggie, she likes mom's idea's I guess. Pilar what happened to your mom's eye? is she going to be alright? Katie hope whatever your doing is fun today. it is another hot day, man we need to cool off.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '14 6:36am PST 
Ladies, and burrrr it is cold here, 36 degrees but the sun is out.

Mommy had an eye exam and he dilated her eyes, so she had the big eyes when she got home. They smelled funny too, I know cause I was up in her face sniffing around.

Had the bath yesterday and I did survive! Mommy says I smell good.

Bears play at noon today.

Almost forgot, just realized that both the KC Royals and the Giants were wild card teams, is that the right term??

Have a great day.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '14 7:15am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie what's new with you girl, and hope your weekend went well. Pilar hey so it's cold your way, awww poor baby, you keep warn now. so glad your mom's eyes will be alright, such a good girl to check those eyes out. a bath whatever for, bollaugh out loud the Royal we hear are a real good team, no one in our family thinks that the giant's have a chance against them, but we still believe in our team..way to go Good luck to the Bears cheercheer The
Raiders are playing at 10:00 this morning, not sure if we are going to catch the game. you ladies have a great Sunday.
  (Page 564 of 564: Viewing entries 5631 to 5636)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564