TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 643 of 643: Viewing entries 6421 to 6425)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 6:29am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Still hot here!

Was up early and sat on mommy's lap while she ate oatmeal and I thought 'where is the meat'.

Mommy is going to the grocery and then she and daddy will take me to the park.

Cubbies got beat big time last night, oh well they will do better today. Still in the running for a wildcard spot.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 7:16am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie my mom does those sneaky attacks where I think I am going to the pet store to get a toy then she makes a sharp right to the groomers for a pedicure shock I quickly sit on my butt and she has to pull me, Emily will do the same thing. bollaugh out loud How is Lee's son doing?
Pilar sending winning thoughts to the Cubs today. cheer You lucky doggie going to the park with mom and dad. awww that is so cute. We saw this place mom did not know it was doggie friendly it is called the Emerville Shore line, we are going to check it out soon as mom feels up to it. Her appointment went well, they did another imperssion they put some gunk in mom mouth, to make a mold of her bottom then she told the dentist how uncomfortable her uppers were, he found some sore spots, he adjusted the denture a little, it is much better. he said everything is looking good, but it takes a long time for the gums to heal. frown Liz was not able to bring Jasmine home yesterday cause the baby dropped some weight we are praying today will be the day, david had to go back to work but think ex. dad is picking him up from work to go and sign the birth certificate. that's about it for today. peace outflowers
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 6:17am PST 
Good morning wave

That is good news about your moms new teeth. A little adjustment is all it takes sometimes. Hopefully she will heal real fast. Don't all babies lose a little weight after birth? Mom thought that was normal. Well, I hope that they let her go home today. Your ex-dad is such a sweetie to be so helpful.

Pilar you get the park! wow, I am so jealous. I think mom should just take me and Molly and leave Sparky home. He just can't walk that far anymore. But us girls can! maybe mom will wear the pack and carry him. It's supposed to be a little cooler now, so that would work.

We didn't hear any updates about Chris. He posted on FB something about dealing with changes. Not sure what it meant though.

This week and next are icky for mom - Monday was the dentist for cleaning, this morning is a mammogram and next week is her annual checkup. She is not all that excited!

You both have a good day!
hugs
Katie

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 6:35am PST 
Ladies
great news about the denture!

Katie your mommy's exams, horrible, mommy hates them too. Nothing pleasant for sure.

Going to be hot again today and we are staying home for sure.

Mommy is doing laundry and get ready for the Cub game this afternoon.

Lazy day for sure, frozen dinners, what is that about

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 9:06am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar wow guess I am the late one this morning, mom slept in so did I and my sister. Katie that's what mom thought about babies losing some weight at first. she has to see the Dr. on Friday. Katie your poor mom has to do all that. omd my mom hates the both those things. but good luck to your mom. Pilar we are also jealous you got to go to the park. but maybe this week we can go the the beach before it gets to cold. like that is going to happen. rain we need rain.!!! getting another estimate on the grass deal, this time they called a place called heavenly green. hmmthinking lets see what this will cost. bol laugh out loud mom wanted to put in real grass but someone told her that old pine tree will kill it, the tree has problems mommy had a pine tree in her yard when she was a kid and it never ever did what this one doesshrug someone said it is sick, but this place will not cut it down. oh well. have to run, but we are going this afternoon and see our new baby I can't waitsnoopy peace out.flowers
  (Page 643 of 643: Viewing entries 6421 to 6425)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643