TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 635 of 635: Viewing entries 6341 to 6346)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 6:32am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, well Katie I agree with your mom you guys should stay home with your favorite sitter Jasmine, you will have fun at home too. those little pies sound good, mom does not make her own crust she buys the ones already made. and they are good. Pilar we got to see the Giants play last night we and they won cheer it was a good game, but on the 9th some guys from the other team thought he was safe but they did a review and opps he was not, boy did he have a hissy fit threw his helmet and stomped he got put out of the game. but she was soooo mad. anyway we were in the big bed with mommy watching the whole thing. how are you doing this morning and what are your plans today my dear? ok we are going to go back and nap. see yaflowers
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 1:41pm PST 
Ladies, it is so hot here today, we got out early and drove around. I watched out the window and did see one pup.

Cubs won last night, it was 8-7 favor of the Rockies in the bottom of the 9th, 2 out and one on base. Then came the home run, Cubs Win Cubs Win 9-8.

Did not do much else today.

Pilar heading towards the big bed.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '15 5:37am PST 
good morning ladies wave

wow both of those games sound really exciting! always makes me wonder about those grown up guys that throw little fits like a little boy though red face

We are awake way too early. Mom has been awake since 3 am shock Boy is it going to be a long day for her. She has about a 3 hour drive after work tonight. First she comes home and feeds us dinner then a little shopping then hits the road.

It's hot here too - another heat advisory and fire watch. they say close to 100 for the next 4 or 5 days. YUCK!

I am sure going to miss you two. I think mom will have cell service, so she will probably be able to check Facebook big grin Mom met with Jasmine yesterday - so she is all up to date on us!

You all have a good rest of the week. Stay cool!
Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '15 6:08am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie we will miss you guys as well. yes grown men throwing a fit shame on him. I can seeing getting upset but he was acting silly. It sure was hot here last night think I heard it will be hotter todayshock Katie tell your mom we said have a safe trip and we will be waiting on fb to see all the pictures. Pilar the Cubies won again cheer you got to go for a ride and look out the window, I love to do that, I am in my car seat and it sits in front right in the middle but I sit up real straight and watch everything, but when I am on the freeway I lay back down and go to sleep. Emily sits up in the back seat and loves to watch all the cars go by. alright ladies enjoy your day. peace outflowers
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '15 1:30pm PST 
Ladies, Katie tell you mommy to have fun on her trip!

I like to watch cars too, but will not sit in the back seat.

Went for a short ride this morning and then came the dreaded bath when I got home, but it did feel good.

Tiki how awful for that scammer to call your mommy. Mommy has gotten a few scammer calls over the years and she either listens to them on the machine or if it is off when she answers and they begin their speel she hangs up on them.

Sandwiches tonight, too hot for much else.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 6:27am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie hope your mom has a wonderful time. we will miss you, but we will think of you until you return. smile those scammers are just horrible pests. we have to get our nails done and I think we will be getting baths too eek, why us it's mom that is going on vacation shrug Pilar you sit up front like me, I have to sit there in order to help drive, I watch all the cars on the road straight ahead. if someone honks I bark at them, like don't be honking at us we are sitting at a red light for dogs sake. laugh out loud alright Pilar I am heading back to bed. see ya tomorrow.wave
  (Page 635 of 635: Viewing entries 6341 to 6346)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635