TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 560 of 560: Viewing entries 5591 to 5595)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '14 1:50pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie your mom and you pups can rest up now, it must have been a long week for your mom, working when so sore, and taking care of Sparky, so now you guys veg out and take it easy. Sparky sounds like he is doing so well, Yes, Emily is so silly, but once she is in the street she walks real good, she always comes back with her tongue hanging almost to the floor. Pilar I can not believe the Giants made it to the playoff's, and they won last night, so they had a party. what are your weekend plans? I have to have my nails done, mom is going with her daughter to get her puppy shots. then shopping, we think we will leave Emily at home, she only likes to ride in the cars, not get out and walk when their are lots of people around. she can be on guard duty. well have to run now have a great day.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '14 12:40pm PST 
Happy Saturday!
So glad that the weekend is here! we had planned to sleep in, but for some reason mom had a rough night - kept waking up and having to move around. She is a lot better, but apparently she couldn't sleep good. Oh well, she can have a nap today!

We are planning to go visit Lee. We haven't seen him in what seems like a really long time. It will be good to get out of the house!

Emily will be a good guard I am sure. Lots of people can be scary, so guarding will be a good job for her. I bet she is really cute with her tongue hanging out BOL

How is Pilar this morning? any plans for the weekend?

Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '14 1:21pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pila, Katie mom had planned on sleeping in too, but she woke up around 4 am and well she could not go back to sleep. be sure and tell Lee we said hi and wish him a speedy recovery wave oh mom went shopping and she saw this doggie cart on wheels, she thought maybe that would help with Emily's stress around crowds, she can just stay in there with her blankie. we may just take her with us today. Pilar how you doing this morning, giants lost last night but that's alright. going to be a busy day of yard work when we get back, it sprinkled a little last night. don't know about the weather today, have to check the big box, and see what the man says. you ladies have a nice day.

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '14 1:11pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Its Monday another week, alright now what did you two do over the weekend?? Katie hope your mom got some rest.
Pilar how is the weather, we got some rain here, but no enough . We had our human sister come over with her two doggies, lil mama and Ace, he is little mama's baby. we all had fun running around the house, barking sniffing each other, going out in the back yard, mom and her daughter had fun, they sat and talked, most of the time, watched movies ate bol, we got treats and just a fun weekend all around for everyone. have a good day.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 1:40pm PST 
Good morning!
Sounds like you had a really fun weekend Tiki. That is so awesome!
How is Pilar today?
We got a little rain lately too. Not too much, but the grass is getting greener and that's a nice thing. Mom picked the last of the tomatoes and they will finish getting ripe on the counter.

We posted about Sparky on Facebook. Poor mom is so sad about all of this. Really worried about him too. She is happy that he did go potty - both kinds - during the night. He let her hold him up when he poohed, but he wet when he was in his bed. That's OK. His little shirt that covers up his stitches was pretty wet, but we found another one that wasn't pink! He must have really hated being wet cause he had gotten his front leg through the neck. Mom had put him in the bigger pen in the kitchen around 3 am cause he was whining in his night time crate. And we got up at 5 am, so he wasn't uncomfortable for too long - we hope.

Anyway, you girls have a great day. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts for our Sparkman!

Hugs
Katie
  (Page 560 of 560: Viewing entries 5591 to 5595)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560