TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 558 of 558: Viewing entries 5571 to 5576)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  549  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 6:04pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, well Katie so glad for you all, hoping that you will have the best time ever, and we can't wait until you post those pictures on FB. Pilar hope you have a great day too, I will see you on FB as well. Mom left real early this morning she went for coffee and doughnuts at the club house with friends. not any plans today just light cleaning and then we got lots of movie to watch tonight. I am jus so happy to be able to sleep in the big bed again and no cone of shame. talk you later.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '14 2:52pm PST 
Morning Katie on vacation and Pilar I am not sure if you got in today pilar but I will keep the home fires burning. I know this is driving us all crazy just pray they get this site fixed. so not much going on today just shopping an mom is going to check out the dollar stores and then Jo-Ann's to see what she can pick up for a fall look on our front porch and maybe our table in the living room, so this should be interesting, she found a hat for Emily or me not sure, I am the one that keeps the hats on, bol.. Emily does not hold still, mom is strying to make her a warm winter cap, so I will be the model, am so good and holding perfectly still so she can measure my head. just have to pat myself on the back. bol well have to run. see ya
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '14 1:01pm PST 
Ladies! Katie on holiday and Tiki cone free! We had been wondering how you were doing Tiki.

Very cold here this morning 36 so daddy turned on the furnace. I still needed a warm lap.

Wish Dogster got back to normal but at least we got on today.

Cubbies finally won yesterday after dropping 7 straight games. Today the Cubbies play the Pirates and then the Bears play the 49ers. Cannot wait.

I am not much of a hat gal either it is all mommy can do to put me in a sweater.

Going back to the big bed. Pilar

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 3:04pm PST 
Morning Katie on vacation, and Pilar, well Pilar just you and me for a while, we missed the game did the Bears win over the 49er's ?? our Giants got lost, they did good for a while, our Oak. Raider got creamed by the Texans. cry as for hats and clothes they are second nature to this girl, Emily has now took to wearing stuff, but because it is so hot and she has so much fur, she may wear a sun hat nothing else, mom is going to give her one on my pretty coats, she will try to make a matching cap, but have to use me as a model, cause Emily keeps trying to lick mom hands while she is trying to get measurements were as I sit very still. alright go to fly, no not with a broom, bol... have a good day girl.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '14 1:47pm PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Miss you Katie girl, hey Pilar did you give up on dogster or just can't get in shrug either way I sure miss talking to you. but I will carry on, bol. well I went with mom for her ultra sound I was a good girl, they even put a towel on a chair for me to sit on while they took care of mom, he told mom she could move the chair closer to her, and I had my paw on mom's arm the whole time. we did good. then we came home and jus hung out. well have to go take care and see you later.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 1:06pm PST 
Morning just checking see if anyone is here, guess not yet, miss you Katie and you too Pilar, but I will see you on facbook, bol. not much going on today. It did not rain like the man in the box said it would shrug hmm wonder what happened. we are staying in again today and have to clean out closets, that should be fun, not laugh out loud hope the rain comes we sure do need it. alright have to go see you later.
  (Page 558 of 558: Viewing entries 5571 to 5576)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  549  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558