Close X

TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 698 of 698: Viewing entries 6971 to 6975)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  689  690  691  692  693  694  695  696  697  698  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '16 5:29am PST 
Hi Tiki -
Love the new background - we miss this too. We have more trouble with Sniffsnwags then Petster, but mom is in the same boat as your mom. It's just not the same. I guess we should be happy that Dogster still functions. Wonder what is going on? haven't heard any news in a really long time.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '16 6:02am PST 
Morning Katie sooo good to see you here again, well we have not got a clue on what is going on with dogstershrugshrug just hope they resolve this one way or another, I know Pilar was going to try to get on again. we are the three chi's and I hate us being separated. frown oh thanks about the backround, hope we are still here in Oct. I just love to put up the Halloween stuff. mom is going to work on some more projects, for Halloween or fall plates. they decorate the room, then they can be taken down for the next Holliday, she wanted to do a thanksgiving one. right now she is concentrating on the guest bathroom and also the big bathroom, she wants a kind of beach seascape theme bol. dollar tree here she comes, oh and Jo Anne's fabric. sometimes they have great sales items. well hope this posts. Peace flowers
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '16 5:30am PST 
Good morning Tiki - we haven't been able to find any updates about what is going on here. I bet the bathrooms will be really pretty! The Dollar Tree is totally awesome! We have learned that what one store has another doesn't or they just have different things. Mom's daughter went to work for them in the city she lives in. She said that the truck delivers a bunch of boxes and they have no idea what is in them! It's a treasure hunt for sure!

I hope Pilar can get in. It would be SO good to see/hear from her again.

Mom is so tired - Sparky keeps waking her up at 4:00 am. Not sure why, but she isn't happy about it. I think she is going to try to give him the pain meds later in the evening. That might keep he comfortable and sleeping longer? we hope so! of course us girls are little angels and don't wake mom up - unless she just sleeps too long! that doesn't happen often though. If only she could take a nap in the afternoon, but she doesn't think her boss would like that much.

Have a great day.
Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '16 6:58am PST 
Morning Katie I really wish we knew one way or another about dogster, the other groups we joined are ok but not at all like dogster, oh well we shall see. Mom loves the dollar store, she has around 4 different ones to chose from, now that the fall things are coming she will have to get a jump on things, she loves to decorate for fall. Oh sorry sparky wakes your mom us so early sometimes Emily does that too, not me I am like your girls I will sleep in as long as I can. bollaugh out loud we are still feeding those two cats, they now are living on our back porch mom got them some wet food and some dry food, and a new bowl just for them, I kind of had a problem letting them use my bowls I would follow mom to see where she intended to put my bowls. I know very spoiled tiki. wink have a great weekend my pals. Peace Out.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '16 8:37am PST 
Hey guess it is just me now bol I am good today going to be a nice sunny day love my pup friend Katie. an Pilar miss my girls not d
Sure if I like one of the new groups kind of feel left out sometimes. But I am sure in time it will feel better
  (Page 698 of 698: Viewing entries 6971 to 6975)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  689  690  691  692  693  694  695  696  697  698