Close X

TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 691 of 691: Viewing entries 6901 to 6904)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689  690  691  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri May 20, '16 6:42am PST 
Morning Katie I guess that is kind of good news, it is manageable, I think mom got me the stroller cause she is worried about my my back . Oh camping sound great and you pups are all going I know you will all have a great time. mom has an event to go to, she hates leaving us alone that long, it is an all day event but mom found out her pastors band will start at 3:pm and just play for an hour so she said she just may go leave at 2partyM come home around 5:pm that's not too bad right? it is about an hour drive from us. going to be fun, there are so many Christian bands that will be playing. she is hoping to buy some fun stuff. Pilar miss you. have a wonderful day.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun May 22, '16 5:59am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, well I am going to make this short, cause I don't feel so good, but did sleep real good last night, I hate the cone bol. mom made it pretty with hearts on it, when she brought it in at the vets everyone was saying how pretty I looked in it. I got some scrambled eggs for dinner drank lot of water not crazy about the meds in fact yucky. so happy to be home but my sister is getting on my nerves I kind of growled at her she want to check out my cone she gets right up into my face and I don't like that! well Katie hope you have a wonderful day, miss you Pilar. be good girls. love peace and joy always.kissing
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon May 23, '16 6:16am PST 
Good morning Tiki,
I heard about your ouchie - I am so sorry. That is just rotten. Good thing you are eating though it will help you heal. A cone shock Oh my, would not like that a bit. But your mom made it pretty, so that helps right? I get in Molly's face too - I am a lot like your Emily laugh out loud She doesn't like it sometimes either, but I need to make sure she is OK.

The weekend was OK. a lot of rain, so it wasn't much fun to go outside. I will be so glad when summer gets here. Lee's son was there of course (since he has moved in) and Nathan was there too. We didn't see a lot of them, they are pretty hooked on the computer and games and stuff. And Nathan doesn't really pay any attention to us. Chris is not a dog person - in fact he discovered that I pottied on the bathroom rug by stepping in it. He was not happy - but he didn't say anything to mom. Just Lee - so he was in there cleaning the entire bathroom. Overkill I say! Mom always puts down potty pads, but for some reason we never use them. She tries hard to let us outside every couple hours, but OOPS I pottied on the rug anyway.

Anyway, it was a good weekend - my cough is better with the medicine, so that's a good thing.

Sending hugs that your ouchie feels better soon.
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon May 23, '16 7:06am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie sorry it rained, but glad you had a nice time, you know everyone has accidents oh well a little pee won't hurt bollaugh out loudI am doing a little better getting used to wearing my cone, the worst part are those meds wish they could have been in pill form, one is for pain the other is an antibiotic. mom forgot to mess. pilar's mom to see if she is having dogster probs. cause I sure miss talking sports with her bollaugh out loud since mom cut back on her cable she does not get games like she used to. need to go lay down now. have a wonderful day. peace flowers
  (Page 691 of 691: Viewing entries 6901 to 6904)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689  690  691