TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 636 of 636: Viewing entries 6351 to 6355)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '15 8:59am PST 
Ladies; Cubs won last night and are in a race with the Giants for the 2nd wild card position.

Hot again today, oh now tiki the dreaded nail trim followed by the bath, well anyway we will all smell good.

Katie, how are you doing?

Another lazy day.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '15 6:27am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar we did get the nails done but got a break on the baths, bol... but think it will happen today sure hope mom forgets, we got everything ready mom is making out a list for us for auntie sandie how much we eat what time we eat, how we have to eat separate meals cause I take my time and Emily wolfs her down then she would eat mine and I am so passive that I won't growl or anything just starve shock hahaha I know being a bit over dramatic. laugh out loud Oh did you say the Cubs and the Giants are fighting for second place in the play offs, good luck to both teams. update on Danny, he got two jobs applause he is still heart broken but time heals all wounds, right? he is letting his hair grow out and I think he looks rather handsome, he was all spiffy ready for the job interview very business casual if you ask this chi. off to take my nap have a good dayflowers
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '15 8:55am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Good for Danny! applause

Cubs and Giants play Aug 6 - Aug 9 but did not write down where.

Should be fun games.

Hot again today and I plan on getting in some naps.

I like to eat at bedtime, I don't know why.

Pilar

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '15 6:28am PST 
Good morning Tiki and Pilar wave

Mom is home! I was so excited - I jump all over her, lick her ears and just can't hardly contain myself. We were all pretty excited actually. We kind of stuck like glue to her the rest of the day!

she said she had fun, but it went by fast! it was windy which made it kind of cold most of the time. She didn't bring very many warm clothes! she read the forecast and believed it red face She should have thought about the wind - it IS the coast after all!

Now we are back on our regular schedule. That is a good thing! So you both got a bath? darn it! I'm sure that I am about due, but I hope mom forgets. Me and Sparky do have a check-up this week - Wednesday afternoon. Just a well-check.

You both have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '15 6:42am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Katie your back, glad your mom had fun, but I know you pups are just so happy to have her home. happy dancehappy dance we saw some of the pictures on facebook, nice shots there. Hey Pilar how you doing today or should I say this morning. mom has been up with Emily she is super worried, Emily is coughing all night it started around 8pm she is still coughing, we have to call the vet no one is around to take us, so may have to wait. hope it is not kennel cough, but how??? us doggies never go to parks or are around lots of dogs?? mom is also worried about me and she leaves this Wed. keep paws crossed that it is nothing. you ladies have a good daywave
  (Page 636 of 636: Viewing entries 6351 to 6355)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636