Close X

TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 677 of 677: Viewing entries 6761 to 6763)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675  676  677  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Feb 12, '16 6:45am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar Katie you say the sweetest things, Your mom's leg will be good as new real soon, that walk just might help. I know you furs will enjoy your sitter, bet she spoils you guys. Pilar hey, what's doin, we are having such nice weather but the man in the box said the rain will come this Wednesday. so we are going to enjoy the weekend mom is so hoping to go to a flea market and see all the fun stuff they have. and I can do all the sniffing around I like.snoopy have a nice day. wave
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Feb 12, '16 12:24pm PST 
Ladies

Cold here and it has been snowing off and on. Good day for a nap.

Suppose to be really cold this weekend and snow. Hope it is not too bad as mommy needs to go to the grocery.

No games on this weekend so it will be slow but in just a few days the pitchers and catchers report to spring training!! happy dance

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Feb 13, '16 2:38pm PST 
Happy Saturday to you Katie away for weekend, and Pilar, just loving this weather today we went out and was shopping all day, ex. dad called mom and said he wanted to do something for her on Valentines day, he said did she want to go to the jewelry store, and get a pretty necklace mom thought for a while and said no, shock it's official mom has lost her mind, instead she asked could she go shopping and buy some clothes, well she got four tops, and pair of really to die for sandles and a purse omd she went nuts, also got some make up, still she stayed way under the amount he gave her to spend, well he paid at the counter, while us girls watched, bol then he took us shopping and got us all kinds of food and treats! what a great day, so now we are going to nap while mom cooks, she is making him his favorite salsa. So Pilar I know you are just so excited it is almost baseball seasoncheer well I truly hope your Valentines Day will be filled with heart shaped treats.

(Page 677 of 677: Viewing entries 6761 to 6763)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  668  669  670  671  672  673  674  675  676  677