TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 642 of 642: Viewing entries 6411 to 6419)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 8:38am PST 
Ladies,

wonder how the extractions (sounds nicer that teeth pulling!) went.

still cloudy and cool here but going to warm up next week.

Katie are those wildfires near you?

Will be workers here tomorrow working on the deck and the new steps. I am ready for them.

Pilar
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 12:39pm PST 
Afternoon Katie and Pilar, prayers to the man who has to have back surgery. Was it Lee's son? Pilar we missed the game was not up to it at all. well mom did pretty good, it took 2 1/2 hours. they numbed her with the wrong stuff, she is kind of allergic to it, it makes her more nervous so she had a major panic attack. shock but thank goodness her dentist decided to read up on her condition and knew what to do. they pulled tops and bottoms, the bottoms would not fit right due to her jaw being out of place, so they are sending them back to make it right. we hope. mom is trying her best to adjust to the big piece of plastic in her mouth. only drinking soup, water, broth making smothies. she has to go back Monday to check on her gums and to do another imprint relieved the Motrin is keeping the pain down thank dog. I am watching her very closely so is Emily. and update on Liz if she does not go into labor by tonight she has to go and be induced Sat. but like I said before this may take a few days they are concerned with the babies heart rate don't want to rush anything. I will keep you ladies posted. love you guys.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 5:32am PST 
good morning wave
Oh Tiki we are so sorry that the bottoms didn't fit. That dentist sounds really awesome to have read up about panic attacks so he could help your mom. Big hugs to him hug I hope the pain is getting better. Wow that has to be quite a shock having that denture in her mouth. but you know what? Lee got used to his temp partial pretty fast and I bet your mom will too. Sending lots of loves and hugs your way hug hug hug

Pilar, we woke up to rain cheer cheer OK we were not real excited about it, but mom is. the wind is supposed to come pretty soon. there is another one of those advisory things out. Guess it's supposed to get really windy. The fires are not real close to us. They are mostly on the other side of the Cascade mountain range. Our little valley is between the Coast range and the Cascades. They call the part of Oregon the High Desert where most of the fires are. The elevation is kind of high, but it's really flat with not many trees! The Cascades are really pretty though. That's where we were camping last year when we had the accident. yep, it's been almost a year since that happened.

Lee's son had a real scare with his surgery. When he woke up he couldn't feel his legs - from about mid-tummy down. They took him back into surgery and removed the pain device and found a blood clot. They got it out and he's recovering. Had a couple messages from Lee saying he's very lucky and that he'll be in the hospital for a couple of days. Not sure if they put the device back in or not - we are thinking they did not. that does not help his pain control at all and that is a bummer.

You both have a good day.
Hugs
Katie

Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 6:11am PST 
Ladies, what news you had, praying for Tiki's mommy and Lee's son.

Cool but warming up for the next few days.

Well, those awful men will be here shortly. Daddy went outside to move a car and saw one of the guys loading lumber into his truck, he lives down the street.

Trying to get a nap in and it is hard, there is laundry going on too. cry

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 5:47am PST 
Happy Sunday!
Wow Pilar it's been busy and noisy at your house. It will SO worth it though. Kinda cool that the guy lives just down your street! at least he should be on time, right? no commute!

How's your mom doing Tiki? we have been thinking about her. Sparky says he can feel her pain cry He healed quick and I hope your mom does too.

We didn't get a lot of rain only 1/4 inch. But it was pretty windy all day. Now we have little branches and leaves all over the place. Mom thought she'd wait until today to clean them up since the wind was supposed to be over now. But it's raining again. It shouldn't rain all day, so hoping we can get out there and clean them up. It looks like fall! No complaining - we need all the rain we can get at this point.

Lee's son is doing better - thank you for the prayers. Lee stayed at his house this weekend just in case he had to go to Portland for Chris. We didn't hear anything, so we are thinking it's all going good. He will have to wait at least 6 months before they can even think about trying again. Not sure if he will or not - but Lee thinks he probably will. He needs to get off the pain killers.

Hanging out today - Mom is thinking that if it keeps raining, she might go to the mall just for a walk! We don't like to walk in the rain. shock

Have a great Sunday!
Hugs
Katie
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 6:53am PST 
Ladies

No rain here and is getting warmer.

Happy those awful fires are not near you Katie.

Tiki how is your mommy doing?

Getting ready to go to the park and the fruit stand and I am excited.

Deck men finished and I got out and ran on the deck. One of the men that kinda knows me picked me up and told me I was just wonderful and I ate that up.

When I got back into the house I got a bath!

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 6:09am PST 
Good morning - wow it's Monday again - already. The weekend went by pretty fast!

Pilar you are so sweet to let the man pick you up. We do love attention, don't we. We wish there was a fruit stand that we knew about. Mom has been pretty frustrated with what is in the stores lately. She is trying to eat healthier (and lose some weight) and they are not helping much! A BATH? oh no! Well, the good thing is when it's warm it's not as bad.

Tiki we saw the picture of the new granddaughter! wow is she cute! all that hair. Mom's human kids were born with lots of hair too - in fact they put a bow in her daughters hair in the hospital big grin How is Liz? hope she's doing real good.

Update on Lee's son - he is having trouble with his left leg. It will not support his weight. He has a physical therapist helping him and Lee said he's working hard because he wants to go home. He lives in an upstairs apartment, so it's going to be tough if he can't get that leg working right. He's still on lots of pain meds too. Looks like they are thinking of releasing him Tuesday or Wednesday - but if he still can't walk, they'll have him go to a place where they can help him - like a nursing home? not sure.

Well, we got the leaves raked up. There were a lot that came down with all the wind. We are very thankful that the fires are not near us. However, one of the big ones is in the general area where mom and Lee are planning to go on their vacation. that's not for 2 weeks, so hopefully it will be OK by then. They can always change their route I guess.

You both have a great day.
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 7:17am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, sure missed you guys. it has been very busy as you know. Katie prayers going out to Lee's son. how scary for the poor guy not to feel his leg, so glad they got that clot in time. relieved keep us posted. Pilar you sound like me I love when people give me complements and your deck is done applause yippysnoopy Oh the baby is doing well I have not got to meet her yet but you know I love little babies when they stay still and not go after my ears. bol.. laugh out loud Liz is fine the baby came out on her own without any help of them inducing labor David said three big pushes and here she came. bam!
as for mommy the uppers are hurting a lot she has to see the dentist this morning about the bottoms, so she will tell the Dr. about the pain worse when she takes them out at night it is so painful to put them back in, all Emily and I have been doing is staying right next to her at all times, and eating is a real bummer for her. thank you for the kind words about Baskey Tim and his girlfriend are having such a hard time dealing with his going to the bridge. going to go find his picture on his group and post it, wish I knew how to make Angel wings. crycry mom still cries when she thinks about him. but from what we were told he went fast the big dog snapped his neck and it was over. alrigtht off I go to take my nap have a great day Peace Out.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 8:16am PST 
Katie and Tiki

Getting hot here again, we are staying home today.

Went to the fruit stand yesterday and some human man talked to me, I finally had my fill of him and growled. Daddy said that I was naughty.

Hope those teeth work ok, daddy's mommy had trouble too and painful.

Hope Lee's boy gets better it must be so frustrating!

Pilar
  (Page 642 of 642: Viewing entries 6411 to 6419)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642