Which ones your favorite book?

Princess Bella

Princess 4-ever

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 2:58pm PST 
My mommas favorite is the 3rd or 4th. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. She loves Renesmee! And Renesmee and Jacob's relationship! She was sooooo shocked when she found out Jacob imprinted on Renesmee! And she was shocked how Bella handled the issue! OUCH!!!! She kinda felt bad for Jacob! Which is strange cause she doesnt like Jacob AT ALL!!!! She says she hates him cause he kissed Bella in the 3rd book. She was sooooo SHOCKED how Edward stayed so calm about it! He is AMAZING!!!! VERY!!!! She is in LOVE with Edward and so am i!!!!. And Rob Pattison (guy who plays Edward in the movie)!!!! O she likes the 3rd (Eclipse) because there is romance, alot of action and more! Like when the New born vamps were atacking and Victoria was behind it all!!! WOW!!!!

WHAT ABOUT U????

Lots of love
Bella

Edited by author Tue May 19, '09 2:59pm PST

Betty Boop

I love a- challenge

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 6:03pm PST 
They are all awesome, but I must say that Breaking Dawn is probably my most favoriteapplause; SO many things in the 4th book were great. I like the part where all the vampires come and stay at the Cullens; Zafrina's ability is totally awesome! way to go

I also very much love the 1st book, I loved Twilight the movie but I was bummed that they left out the part where Bella faints from the blood pricking in biologythinking, I felt that particular part was another turning point in their relationship . BTW I love Pattinson as well and I am ESTATIC that the director didn't switch actors, dancing I'm all about consistency when it comes to movies!
♥Moch- a♥

I ♥- Bullers!

Barked: Fri Aug 14, '09 7:56pm PST 
They all rocked. But i really liked the book New Moon best. I am very excited to see the movie. Alice rocks.

Cheers,
Mocha cheer

Ryder Cullen

Do I dazzle you?

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 7:56am PST 
I love them all but Breaking Dawn is my favorite.
Because both Edward -and- Jacob find someone they love.
---Happiness all around---
Lil Miss

Little Wild- Child

Barked: Fri May 21, '10 2:29pm PST 
My owner's favorite book is New Moon . She likes werewolfies than Vampires. kitty