Joke of the Day!

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Wed May 13, '09 8:58am PST 
You've got mail
A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door of the box, and went back in the house. A few minutes later she repeated this process by checking her mail again.

She did this five more times, and her neighbor that was watching her commented: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mail box."

The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail."
♦ Babs- ♦

Porky- Chop

Barked: Wed May 13, '09 7:26pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 7:22am PST 
waveHi Babs! I liked that one too!laugh out loud

Your kid has been kidnapped
A blonde, out of money and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom.

She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

Goofball- Mavredes (RB- 9-21-11)

Food Food and- Food

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 11:28am PST 
Dino you are awesome wif da jokes big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
♥ Delia- ♥

Baby- Girl

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 7:21pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 7:26pm PST 
Thank You, Goof! There will be a new joke tomorrow!big grin
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 5:51am PST 
waveHi Furiends! New Joke of the Day!

How many sheep do I have?
There once was a blonde who was very tired of blonde jokes and insults directed at her intelligence.

So, she cut and dyed her hair, got a make-over, got in her car, and began driving around in the country.

Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepherd who was tending to them.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep here, will you let me have one?" she asked.

The shepherd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed.

"You have 171 sheep," said the blonde in triumph.

Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.

She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.

She picked it up and was petting it when the shepherd walked over to her and asked, "if I can guess your real hair color, will you give me my sheep back?"

The blonde thought it was only fair to let him try. "You're a blonde! Now give me back my dog."
shocklaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 11:47am PST 
applause applause applause applause
big laughbig laugh big laugh big laugh
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 12:58pm PST 
I hope my jokes don't affend anyone. Mom's an Ash Blonde!big grin We will have a New Joke Tomorrow!big grin
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 2:10pm PST 
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Mommy thinks the blonde jokes are hysterical!!! She's a blonde!!! Here's one that a customer told Mommy at work.....

A blonde got a brand new AM radio for her birthday. It took her 3 months to realize that she could play it at night, too!!
  (Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]