Duke did it again!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Barked: Wed May 13, '09 7:34am PST 
Howdy Y'all,
Yesterday I got into a brawl with a garter snake! I was taunting him and visa versa and It was a blast. You can see part of the escapade on my dogster page. Check it out. Any other stories out there.
Ruby Dust

Who says dogs- aren't people- too?

Barked: Wed May 13, '09 7:35am PST 
I'm camera shy but I'm in the video a bit, too.
blue dog
Dusty Miller

everybody loves- the d-man

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 7:13pm PST 
hailhailDuke, the the top dog! hailhail

Duke

Barked: Mon May 18, '09 6:31am PST 
kittyThanks, Dusty, my main man. I tasted a farm cat that looked just like you and Momma said that cats aren't food. I told her that I just mouthed him to see if he tasted like the mice and rats that we both like to catch and eat at the Farm. He didn't so I left him alone. shrug But I told him not to run so fast because I like to chase small moving mammals. Now we understand each other and I think Meow Meow Wilcox and I are friends now. Yay. way to go
Duke

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 8:59am PST 
Dad caught me with my pants down this morning! He was not happy with me and Ruby. He sat us down and gave us the lecture of the Birds and the Bees but I can't see what they have to do with anything. They should just mind their own beezwaxbig laugh Get it Beezwax! I crack myself up.
The whole situation is really no laughing matter 'cause now I'm blue dog.eek
Katie Coo Morrisa

Let's get- scratching

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 7:28am PST 
I could learn alot from this group. COOL!!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudwavewavebig laughbig laugheekeekeekeekeekdancingdancingdancing%big grin %
Duke

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 12:58pm PST 
My family went on Vacation to Canada and left me and my sis with their family. We had to stay in the basement the whole time because they don't like dogs in the house. I opened the basement door while they were at work and got angry because their house was so cozy that I snuck up to their room and left them a present ---actually 3 presents. One on their bed, one on their bedroom floor, and one on their upstairs carpet outside the bedroom door.

Duke's got style. I don't take crap from anyone but I can sure dish it out. Ultimate Payback! No one messes with the Duke.

I did pay for this little stunt though...I am sorry to say. I spent the rest of the week in my crate or tied in the yard. frown

You can read the whole account in my diary if you wish.
Madison

HEY HEY...LOOK- AT ME...LOOK AT- ME!!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '09 4:36pm PST 
Way to go Duke, now theyre definatly not gunna like dogs being in the house laugh out loud
i did the same thing to my mommy the other day. She took my brother Balto to work with her and not me so I left a puddle for her right infront of the front door for her as she walked in. No playing favorites in this house haha
Duke

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 5:02pm PST 
Way to go, Madison! We don't play games 'round here. Welcome to my world!

Yesterday Ruby found her toy monkey all Musky smelling and wet...A-thank-you!

She didn't wanna share and kept taking it away from me everytime I went to play with it. It is her fave, but com'mon! Learn to share, right.

She hasn't quite figured out it's me, but she is on the trail. Momma threw it in the wash...with all the other toys in our arsenal. The others needed a bath too. Ruby says she is going to make sure I don't reproduce the hard way if her monkey doesn't work after the washer takes a spin with him.

MAN, I HOPE THAT THING STILL WORKS WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER OR I WON'T!!!
Ruby Dust

Who says dogs- aren't people- too?

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 5:07pm PST 
eekeekeekI KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!
MOM!!!
MAN, ARE YOU EVER GONNA GET IT!

Duke: snoopy

Ruby: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FREAK!

Duke: hamster dance

Ruby: dog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2