The Fashion and Tailor Shop

(Page 1 of 111: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 8:45am PST 
In the Pupingham Castle is a little boutique and tailor shop that specializes in the business of designing and making fashionable custom-made clothing.
Any pup can come to have an outfit made for any occasion, be it a rodeo, prom, cocktails, or cruise.
The tailors will take the pups' pictures and tailor an ensemble then messenger the fashion picture back to the pup.
So get your orders in so our team of tailors can have you in couture fashion!

It is highly recommended by Miss Gigi the Co-director of Charm School that all pups dress appropriately.
Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 8:56am PST 
Well I'm all about fashion!!! Fashion is divine!! I agrees wif Miss Gigi, can't haves innappropriately attired woofs!! I'm hopin' my schedule get free'd up someday for Charming School!! For cryin' out loud , my kids needs it!!

*Suzy settles herself in the settee in the shop to paw through the fashion magazines*

I think I should likes this pink hat here...Oh it's stunning for garden party!! Thanks you dear!! Looks at mine main photo!! Stunning work my dear!!

Edited by author Fri May 8, '09 9:03am PST

Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:23am PST 
Well, I just love the outfit your shop made for Brea for the rodeo.
Brea's custom made shirt and hat.

Peanut AKA- Mrs. Bogey

Mrs.- Bogey

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:23am PST 
wavewavewavewhat should I wear I'm new and my mommy doesn't sew at all....shrugshrug Oh and my friend Sophia would love your hatswinkwink
Sally VanVleet Nesbitt

Pretty gets me- my way ! !

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:25am PST 
Is there anyway you can dress up my new furmily and make us a group picture ? There is 5 of not counting Tucker and RandyLane they live at the bridge now.
Jody

Born to bark!

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:25am PST 
I love mine!
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:27am PST 
Peanuts and Sally, do you want clothes for the rodeo or the prom or just new outfits in general?
I'm sure we can find something to suit your tastes.
Peanut AKA- Mrs. Bogey

Mrs.- Bogey

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:30am PST 
I would love something for the Rodeo I'm making mommy put a sticky on the puter so she don't forgetlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
♦ Babs- ♦

Porky- Chop

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 10:01am PST 
Hey Amazing Gracie,

I would like a cowboy hat, I am just going to stop by and watch the rodeo for a bit. But all of your rodeo outfits are pawsome.way to go

Edited by author Fri May 8, '09 10:02am PST

Peaches

Peaches the- Basset

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 10:19am PST 
Oh this is a wonderful place. My Momma has tried to make me outfits and hats but she is just not getting it. I was wondering when you have time if you could make me something for the rodeo and the prom ( I want to knock Brody's socks off!). Hopefully my Momma's schedule will allow me to attend! Lubs and Hugs, Peacheshug
  (Page 1 of 111: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]