Payment and Shipping Questions for auction

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Hemingway~pu- rring for- Odie

Love to lick,- lick to love

Barked: Tue May 5, '09 1:24pm PST 
This thread is a resource for those who participated in the auction.

Here is some basic information:

Each donor and buyer need to come to an agreement about what payment method, total (shipping costs) and shipping location an method works best.

You may use the group paypal account, which is alicateq@aol.com or the link on the group main page under "links". Just PLEASE note which cat you are and what you are paying for.

I can reimburse shipping costs through paypal only, as this account has no checks (for decreased access and increased accountability... plus checks cost money to order). Just let me know the grand total for all shipping costs. If you need it beforehand, let me know.

I can collect money to our account via check. Make them out to Alison Endicott, with "TN Kitty Crew" in the memo line and please include a note with which kitty and what item.

Mailing address:
Alison Endicott
14004 Troy Ct. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87123

If a donor chooses to collect the money and send it to our account, just make sure to note who and what was paid for, etc. If you choose to send money directly to Cat, I will not know and will not include it in the group accounting or total.

I hope this helps everyone... Thank you so much for all your participation.

Love,
H
♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 12:40pm PST 
All our items were paid for last night - YIPPPPEEEE
Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 8:52pm PST 
I've wrote to Teal'cs Mom and also sent Teal'c a p-mail about the vase, but so far I haven't heard anything. I need to know the shipping cost and an address to send the payment. Has anyone heard from the family recently?
I saw where one vase has been paid for, could they tell me how or where to pay for mine?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as we want to get this paid as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Sassy

Hemingway~pu- rring for- Odie

Love to lick,- lick to love

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 9:44pm PST 
Sassy - I am having trouble getting a hold of her too - I know she had to take her husband to Indiana at one point, perhaps she does not have internet access...? Anyway, I have sent her an email or 3 about getting in touch with me. As soon as I hear from her, I will notify all of you.

Thanks for your patience,

Love,
H
Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 5:25am PST 
Wednesday was the day Cat was to take the long trip to Florida right? She's delivering four kitties down there! We hope it was yesterday so we know Casey, Tybalt, Bugsie and Belle are settled into their new home!!

The only person we haven't been in contact with is Katie Rose. Everyone else we've pmailed and have addresses for where to send all our stuff. And only three aren't showing as payment made yet. This is working out well and quickly! Yay!!
Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 6:10am PST 
Thanks, Hemingway and Lilly.
I'll just wait until one of us hears something from her. Bless her, I know she is a very busy woman, with taking care of her husband, all the cats and now making all the trips, to other states, delivering the cats to their new homes.
I had forgotten Wednesday was the day she was to make the long trip to Florida. I sure hope she made it without any trouble. The south was full of bad weather yesterday and there's still a few severe storms around.
We had tornadoes, with damage, here in Alabama, most of the day yesterday, and they were moving over into Georgia, as the day progressed.

Purrs of thanks,
Sassy
Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 7:43am PST 
The FL trip has been postponed until Saturday; that's the day that works the best for everyone driving the different legs. But I think Cat has been very busy with some other things, as Sevie's mom has only been able to contact her at certain times (regarding the FL Railroad trip).
Odie- ♥- ♥

BEAR'S LADY!- FUREVER!

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 8:50am PST 
I just paid via PayPal too! YIPPIEE!!
Lilly *PAWS*

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 10:42pm PST 
Oh, we didn't know the trip was delayed! I do hope they've found someone to help with the transport. Cat told mama Smudge was VERY vocal on the trip to Greenville. If she has to go all the way to Florida, which is about three times further, with FOUR cats... is it too late to send earplugs? ^~~^

We do wish her a safe and peaceful trip!
Lilly *PAWS*

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 10:48am PST 
Items for Gypsy/Tasha and Daisy Mae/Tigger from us are in the mail!! ^~~^
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3