2009 "Support Jay-Jay" Contest!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Flecken- (a/k/a- Balloon Boy)

Danger? I LAUGH- in the face of- danger!!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 9:33am PST 
Time for another contest! WooHoo! It's easy to play, and for a good cause! All you have to do is post a few words of support for Jay-Jay in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a fabulous prize! PLUS (and here is the even more pawsome part)....if Jay-Jay meets or exceeds his fundraising goal...the grand prize will be even MORE fabulous!

What ARE these fabulous prizes, you ask? Well....the grand prize is a fabulous fleece blankie from my fabulous blankie store, Flecken's Flea Market. But, if Jay-Jay meets his fundraising goal, I will "upgrade" the grand prize to a fabulous QUILT from my fabulous store! snoopy Plus, there will be some other prizes of zealies and Dogster gifts, rosettes, etc.

Once Jay-Jay's dog walk is over, the Jay-man will get the honor of randomly selecting the winners, as he's done in the past.

So, start posting! All supportive posts made by midnight on May 24, 2009 are eligible!
Simba

Die Cancer Die! - Cysts be Gone!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 10:37am PST 
Jay Jay wants to be a doxie. laugh out loud
Go WDG and JJ! cheer cheer
Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 10:45am PST 
Go Jay Jay GO! cheercheercheercheercheercheer

Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 10:47am PST 
happy dance Go, Jay-Jay!! Go, Jay-Jay!! hamster dance wave
Juliette

Great Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 11:11am PST 
blue dogblue dogblue dogsnoopysnoopysnoopy Romey and I joined. Way to go Jay-Jay, mom is going to send money and we just might show up and walk with you blue dogblue dogblue dogsnoopysnoopysnoopy
George- Underwood

THE ORIGINAL- CHICK MAGNET

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 8:07pm PST 
Yay Yay cheercheer

Jay-Jay cheercheer

Do us proud you little cwapper big laugh
Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 9:05pm PST 
Hi everywoof! I see some new faces so wave to my soon to be pals!!! Fanks so much for joining the group and fur ur sopport be it $ or good woofs...(((HUG)))!

Flecken, you da pup! Uhhh if I root myself on can I be entered in the raffle?!? BOL! J/K smile
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 6:55am PST 
Who's Jay-Jay? shrug
Diggy

Help Hope - EAT SADIE- COOKIES!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 8:35am PST 
yanno, the little Doxie from Philly!
Jay-Jay

:-)

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 11:40am PST 
Hey Spike, I see you get ur sense of humor from Flecken.

Hehe smile
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7