So how's it going ????

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Bo

Mr. Cuddly- wuddly bear..

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 4:37am PST 
Shadow, thank you cloud 9 I am going today to buy some pink bandanas so people will lurve me..

T-Beaux, I have to tell you something funny. I just clicked on here to show hubby your cute little face and right when I hit play one of your little humans cried. All three of my dogs went running and barking to our daughters room to save her laugh out loud Silly pups so protective they can't figure out why voices sometimes come out of this box.
I am happy all is well and you have a lovely family and T-Beaux is too too cute.
Thibodeaux- "T-Beaux"

I like to- body-slam!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 6:35am PST 
that's one problem about being live. I forget and those "candid" moments get captured.
Mia

5/12/08-10/10/10-

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 9:46am PST 
I've learned to turn the volume off when he's playing with a squeaky toy laugh out loud Mia goes totally insane!

Betty

Throw it, now!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 12:39pm PST 
I showed my husband T'Beaux and now he's so smitten he wants us to go see his sister Maui! Uh Oh!
Thibodeaux- "T-Beaux"

I like to- body-slam!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 7:03pm PST 
Ya know I have the best looking pup pals on Dogster. I love looking at your pages. You are some fine looking K9.
Mia

5/12/08-10/10/10-

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 10:13pm PST 
Betty...you're 10??!! You don't look a day over 2 years! (I cannot resist Corgi cuteness at any age apparently). If Maui is 1/2 the dog that T-Beaux is...I think you should surrender now laugh out loud
Mr. Krumm

Boooskinsss!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 5:09am PST 
I love viewing your cam T-Beaux! You are a whole lot of puppy and very adorable! I watched him get put in his crate and have to say, he is such a good boy! It was very cute to watch him play with the kids, too!! Glad to see he's a Happy Pupperz! smile
Betty

Throw it, now!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 6:15pm PST 
Thanks Mia. You should see her run, even after surgery on her back last year she's amazing.
Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '09 7:21am PST 
Henry is sooo ready to move in with T-Beaux's family. Did you see that enormous hole that T-Beaux and his brothers dug? Henry is all over that!

I personally think T-Beaux is the luckiest dog in the world. What an amazing home he got! He's a good little doggie too!
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 11:37am PST 
T-Beaux is such a cutie pie. I love watching him. People at work think I need a puppy... but I have one on the internet! smile All the cute without the work.

Thanks SO much for sharing him with us! I've created a ustream username just for this - msmuttchka.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2