So how's it going ????

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bo

Mr. Cuddly- wuddly bear..

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 1:18pm PST 
I thought I would give you some time to adjust laugh out loud But I can wait no more.. Tell me all about your cute little snuggle bear. By the way I watch his web cam so much my dogs are getting a little jealous.
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 9:27am PST 
I know what you mean Bo - I watch it when I'm bored at work (which is a LOT) BOL!!
Bo

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:19am PST 
Isn't he so cute. I can't tell you how much he reminds me of Bo at that age. So sweet and clumsy, OH wait that was this morning laugh out loud

Shadow NPC,- MDM

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:39am PST 
I would LOVE to get a HUGE breed puppy! Unfortunately, it would mean that I would loose my space on the bedlaugh out loud Dad is already fed up with having to hold onto the edge of the bed for dear life cause I let Abby & Shadow sleep up therelaugh out loud
Bo

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 12:11pm PST 
laugh out loud Mine sure try too well Charley does and now Bo. Charley is a stinker who teaches Bo all the naughty ropes. Bed= cloud 9 Pillow next to bed = not so much..
Mia

5/12/08-10/10/10-

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 12:21pm PST 
Hey Bo, don't forget little Maui still needs a home laugh out loud I think they said she was the BIGGEST.
Bo

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 12:31pm PST 
Oh Mia you little temptress laugh out loud Per hubby I am on dog restriction plus he is still longing for his Basset. But I have my evil ways and always win this battle wink
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 1:10pm PST 
I'm on dog restriction too, but I keep on trying. Could your momma teach me some of her evil tricks to get her way, Bo? BTW - I ready Charlie's latest diary entry and OF COARSE YOU'RE TOO CUTE!!! People are just ascared of you because they can't believe that you're SO handsomewink
Thibodeaux- "T-Beaux"

I like to- body-slam!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 6:55pm PST 
Hey Uncle Bo,
I am doing great! I love my boys and my new mommy and daddy. My daddy calls me "B" just like my angel bro. Jack. Mommy calls me goofey cause I am. I like to nip at my human brothers socks especially when their feet go fast in them. Mommy puts a stop to it. She's a party pooper.
I like my crate and I go in without any problems. I sleep good at night --from 10-5:30 am.
Mommy goes back to work on Monday and she want to be home with me.
I went to the vet and he said my daddy is Mastiff/lab for sure and when I go back in a month, if I weigh 50lbs I'll be about 150lb dog. wooohooo!
I am taking medicine for Giardia or "Bugs-in-my-poop" but its OK.
I am walking nice on the leash, Mommy keeps saying," T-Beaux Heal" What? shrug
Well I guess that's about all the news I can think of for now. TTYL
Henson [adopted!]

Home. Its a- lovely thing.

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 7:41pm PST 
glad to hear all is well in T-Beaux land!!!!cheer
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2