question????

Chaucer

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:48pm PST 
So...my mommy has noticed that one of my eyes is really red and has lots of eye goop (for lack of a better word). It's not unusual for me to have eye boogers but this goop is really thick and it is making my eye stick shut. Has anyone else had anything like this?? I am really getting tired of mommy cleaning it with a washcloth-- not a big fan of having her mess with my eyes! Please help....thanks
Monte'- Chiltepe

My Little Monkey- Face!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 9:53pm PST 
OHHHH CHAUCER....I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! im going through that right now...i hate when my human does that too, but i am also sneezing and i keep blowing snot rockets at my human....(shows her right for constent eye and nose cleanings) so my mommy took me to the vet. turns out i have a bad cold right now. my human says, if it gets to bad best thing to do is to go in for a check up....believe me, having a cold is no fun, im even to tired to get up to go potty *sigh*.....im missing out playing with my two buddies too!
Chaucer

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 5:55pm PST 
Thanks Monte'-- my momma took me to see my doctor today....turns out I have an eye infection. Now not only is mommy cleaning it out she also has to put these drops in my eye twice a day! The doctor said it should be all better in 7 days....I sure hope so. I really hope you get rid of your cold, it stinks that you can't play. Feel better soon

Harley

Want to ride- with me?

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 9:21am PST 
Chauncer... Well I bet you can take some Benidryl. This happened to me one time and momma called my doctor and since there were no other signs he said let's try benidryl 1st and see and it worked. Allergies I thinkbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh