born to be bad, raised to be good

♦- DiaMonD- ♦

...Live- Free.......Play- Hard...Diamond

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 11:03am PST 
i think, as an amstaff myself, these people are afraid of the wrong species all together. well, look what species kills what they do not understand; however, our breed(s) hurts those that are hurting us or we stand up for ourselves and the whole breed is to blame. dogfighting is a sport that is totally a human sport not us dogs; all those dogs are obeying there masters in a cruel world, a human world. my master cries when he saw what those people do to the pit bull to them fight. then, if that not enough they make the pit bull look scary and mean in pictures, stickers ans t-shirts, etc. that is what humans want us to look like. now i know why the world so afraid of us pit bulls.

my masters trying to help me to make new friends; it's hard to due to the fear they have. yeah, i will fight if i need to, like if my masters life is in danger and i come running if my master falls; i'm there to help him up. i love my master to death and so do other dogs like me. my master wound not ever leave me to die.

i'm ready to fight for what's right! S. O. D. save our dogs.
Angel Notch

Scratch My Butt!

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 5:53pm PST 
Most people fear "Pit Bulls", because Irresponsible Owners don't learn enough about the breed and are surprised when a "pit bull" shows its dog aggression, which is very normal, as normal as rabbit aggression is in beagles.

Also, Irresponsible people who have a man-biter and don't Put that dog to sleep aid in causing BSL.
Rascal Jane- Doughty

I love my mur!!

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 5:17am PST 
Being just a young pup, and not extremely well-traveled, I don't unnertand why some peoples are afraid of cute widdle doggies like me and my bruvver...snoopy

Trudy

Tru Dawg

Barked: Wed Feb 17, '10 8:27am PST 
I don't understand why people wouldn't like me! I LOVE everyone! I know some of my bretheren don't have mommies and daddies like I have... mommies and daddies that teach them how to be social and friendly to all humans (and even other animals)...so they don't know how to be good. Some of them do bad things because of that. But I'M not those other dogs! So why would someone want to punish me? It's not right. It's not fair. But I will continue to love ALL humans, and hope and pray that some day they will realize to just punish the deed, not the breed. My mommy is doing everything she can to show people how loving and wonderful us Am Staffies are, and I'm so very happy to help her show them!
Zada

My people YAY! !- !

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 10:24am PST 
We have a neighbor 2 doors down that allows their cat and dog to rome the neighborhood at will. Yet even if "My Boy" takes me for a walk ON A LEAD they call their kids into the house because "I'm a killer!"cry I'm 8 years old and have NEVER been agresive with ANYONE or anything. Why is it some of you humans take what you've HEARD and preach it as gospel fact? My "Daddy" had a heated discussion with a work mate because the guy say, "Why would you have onbe of 'those' dogs? You know when they bite they get that lock jaw and won't / can't let go." HUH!? Sometimes you humans can be so puzzeling to me.