New Tear stain remover powder NOT ANGEL EYES

Holly Day- Berry

The Sweetest pup- you'll ever- meet!

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 6:19pm PST 
Check out Purifeye it's a non-pharmaceutical powder you can add to your dogs food. It's the new natural miracle worker that just came out. It's newer and better than Angel Eyes which is a drug. The website is www.petpurity.com

Luckily, my maltese doesn't tear very much. I have her on a high quality food and I feed her a lot of fruits and veggies and I wash her face 2-3 times a day. She is almost 6 mos and still teething.

I saw this product at Maxwell Dog a store in Studio City, CA. This product was all the rave. It's a powder that goes on the food. No drugs are added unlike Angel Eyes. I',m going to pick it up for Holly anyway to eliminate her mild staining completely.

Also, check out http://www.keys-soap.com/dd.html for the "dirty dozen" chemicals list. Make sure these chemicals aren't in your dogs shampoo, conditioner or moisturizing spray. Some of the dirty dozen cause cancer.

With the summer on it's way you don't want cancer causing chemicals and other irritants on your dogs skin. i was surprised to see that the John Paul by Paul Mitchell Conditioner I use on my Holly causes cancer. I'm not happy about that.

I hope this posting is helpful to you!

Carmen (Mom to Holly Day Berry)