Monthly Tent Donation To a Sick Kitty or Pup!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 7:11pm PST 
Hi Biscuit!wave

Well I'd say Tootsie stands a pretty good chance of getting a tent. If Tootsie is chosen, I will need Tootsie's ID and personal address to give to Cat. Friday, April 24th the chosen kitty will be announced.

Thank you all for your love and support!
Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehug
Toulouse

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 7:42am PST 
Happy Thursday everyone!wave

I heard from Jerome's mom late last night and they received our tent. Thought you would like to read what he has to say!

"Jerome's tent arrived today! Thank-you and everybody!..it was funny..we're out of town and passed by the PO to pick up todays mail..they're wondering who Master Jerome was(they know us)!!..but my husband many years ago got a letter adressed to His Majesty The Sheik of the Plains(from a friend in NJ) so they figured it must be another of the crazy Gaspers nicknameswink)
The tent is lovely, thank-you again. Jerome is still asleep and he didn't see it yet but his brofurs got in and wanted to romp around in it so I put it away until Jerome tries it on! The cat cards are just beautiful! Thank-you, thank-you..I'll take a pic of Jerome in his tent and it does fit in his fav spot so that's where'll be.
Marta"

I can't wait to see pictures of him in his new tent!!!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Hope this warms your tummy like it did mine! Thank you all for putting a smile on a well-deserving sick kitty!! Please keep Jerome in your prayers!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse
Little Red- (Angel- 6/11/12)

Red-Headed- Stepchild

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 1:08pm PST 
dancingdancingdancingdancing

Toulouse

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '09 8:36am PST 
Happy Friday everyone!wave

Today is a special day because this is the day we announce the winner of one of Cat's warm and cozy tents!

*Drum rolling*
And, the winner is Boomer http://www.catster.com/cats/436510
Our friend Boomer is 19 years old and has lost control of his bladder and bowel, not eating much, trouble walking. Catsters have
been praying for him for a long time and I know he would enjoy one of Cats kozy tents!!

So please stop by and say hello to Boomer and please keep him in your prayers!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehughug
Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 4:03pm PST 
Oh, Boomer is a handsome gentleman! We do hope he likes the tent!!!!
Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 6:37am PST 
Just heard from Boomer,
Nothing in the mail yet.

HL
Toulouse

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 11:56am PST 
Hi Everyone!

Hazel Lucy, I ordered Boomer's Tent through Cat's Etsy shop on the 26th of April. I also pmailed her in advance to watch for the order. The delay though is probably my fault. I had to mail her a check out of my saving account cause my PayPal account was too low. I do know the check has been cleared; so maybe she was waiting for my check before sending Boomer his tent! Let's cross our paws he gets it soon!!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehughug
Little Red- (Angel- 6/11/12)

Red-Headed- Stepchild

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 10:36am PST 
How's Boomer doing and did he get his cool new tent?

party

Purrrs,
Little Red
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3