Monthly Tent Donation To a Sick Kitty or Pup!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:26pm PST 
Hi Everyone!wave

I want to thank you all for everything that you are doing to help find homes for Teal'Cs siblings and raising money to keep them all in food.

Every month, there will be one of Teal'Cs meowmy's tents sent to one of our Catster or Dogster friends who is under the weather and in need of some comfort. When I'm sick, mom usually finds me in the closet. So having a tent to hide and rest in is a pretty good idea!

Our first donation will be going out this coming week, but the pet has not been chosen yet. I would very much like all of you to post your choice here of a kitty or pup who would enjoy and deserve a tent for the month of April. The third week in April, we will review your choices and make a decision. We will continue to do this for as many month as needed til we reach our goal.

Any suggestions are always welcome. This is just one of many ways that we are planning on helping their family through this difficult time.

Thank you again for everything you are doing and don't forget to post your choices here!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse and Kugyani hughughug
Chai Latte

Your Royal- Chainess

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 8:41am PST 
Toulouse,

This is really a wonderful idea.

I would like to nominate my good furiend Hooch to receive a tent.

http://www.catster.com/cats/707783

He has been very sick for a while and now his sister Patchez is sick too - so maybe they could share this lovely tent.

Purrs,
Chai
Toulouse

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 1:41pm PST 
Hi Everyone!wave

I'd like to announce the recipient of one of Teal'Cs meowmy's tents. Our dear friend, Jerome, http://www.catster.com/cats/176040 has been under the weather for over a year now with FIV. He is 4 years old, and has sadly lost almost all of his teeth but doing pretty well. So we hope and pray that the tent will bring him comfort and joy during these difficult days. As soon as Teal'Cs mom can make his tent, it will be shipped and on it's way!

We are now looking for a deserving kitty or pup to receive a tent for the month of April. So please post your suggestions and in the 3d week of April, we will anounce another friend who will receive a cuddly cozy tent!

Mom told me we don't have room for a tent or she'd get me one. I must say that all the tents are sold out so sales are really up! Let's keep up that early Christmas shopping so we can help their family as much as we can!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse and Kugyanihughughug

Edited by author Sun Mar 29, '09 1:55pm PST

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 2:43pm PST 
My thought would be a family that may not have a lot of beds, etc, would be better served by receiving a tent. Some have an abundance of everything. What a great way to reach out and let a family know that others think of them!

my 2 cents,
Hazel Lucy
Cleopatra- 8/4/96-7/18/- 13

Cleopatra~Queen- of de Nile

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 3:25pm PST 
That's a good idea Hazel Lucy!
Toulouse

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 5:21pm PST 
I third it Hazel Lucy!way to go
Hemingway~pu- rring for- Odie

Love to lick,- lick to love

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 5:30pm PST 
I was just thinking the same thing... great minds think alike, Hazel! MOL!big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Kugyani,- Moms Sweet- Angel

Live long enough- to avenge my- brother T.

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 7:07pm PST 
Toulouse, you are always doing the talking. Let me do the talking this time!naughty

Okay, Toulouse and I are so excited to share a pmail with you that we received from Jerome, our March recipient of a Teal'C tent!

Jerome writes:

"Oooh what a wonderful surprise!!! I can't wait to have it and use it! Thank-you so very much everykitty. Our mom pulled up Etsy and showed me the tent, it looks so inviting. You all are soo sweet, thank-you again..I've a favorite place underneath mom's makeup table. She put my bed there and that's where I'm ussually, now we can put the tent there..can't thank-you enough.
So sorry about what this people is going through, we'll purr for them and I'll enjoy the tent.
I'm doing better, have more good days than bad now "

Oh it makes our heart melt when we see how we are all helping to make our friends happy in one way or another! Please pray for Jerome and his battle! He's a real trooper!

Enjoy your tent dear friend!
Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse and Kugyani
hughughug
♥Montoya

Proud to be a- GATO!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 3:12pm PST 
Diz iz furry sweet! You Catsters are amazin!
Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 2:16pm PST 
When will Jerome receive his tent?
He sounds awfully excited!!!!

HL
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3