CATSTER RAILROAD - TENNESSEE

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Hemingway~pu- rring for- Odie

Love to lick,- lick to love

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:21pm PST 
If you wish to adopt a cat from this wonderfur furrmily, but you need help getting the cat to your home, post here.

ALSO!!!! If you cannot adopt, but you can help with transport, post your name and location here.

We will try to create a "railroad" of different segments of the drive to get the kitties to their new home.
Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:26pm PST 
We can transport 3 hours any direction from Raleigh NC..we can go 3 hours out and transport anywhere in that radius..
Odie- ♥- ♥

BEAR'S LADY!- FUREVER!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:11pm PST 
We are willing to transport in MN

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 4:31pm PST 
We cans transport in Wisconsin or northern Illinois (preferably NOT Chicago-Mommie hates to drives there!)
Ninja

Flipping out is- what Ninjas do

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 5:02pm PST 
I am far to aggressive to let any other pets into our home right now. But can help transport around Rome and the Atlanta Georgia area. wave

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 6:37pm PST 
This is great! Thank you for offering!!!! Hopefully we'll get some interested adopters!

Love,
H
Skeezix

I'm- Skeezalicious!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 7:37pm PST 
Via Facebook, there's somwun who's willing to take Robert Tail. She's in Calfornia. (Well, at least it's not Alaska!)

And my FL can help transport in central and northern CA -- from Bakersfeeld to Redding.
Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 7:39pm PST 
I agree with Coqui about Chicago being o-u-t at least the inner city.
I'm in North Central IL and can go south and then into Iowa a bit or up to Wis to say hi to Coqui.wave

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 8:37pm PST 
I will help drive the CA cat(s) across Northern NM, if they go that way...

And I'd love to meet Robert Tail... wink
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 8:57pm PST 
Catzowey! Yur all warming my EyeTAILyun heart. I don't drive but I'm here to give meowvalous moral supurrt. I'm posting our link on my Facebook page and already have it on my Catster Diary. Paws crossed and Purrayers being said for all of you and the Tennessee Crew.
  (Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9