Stories

Riley - In Loving- Memory

I love my- kitties!

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 2:39am PST 
I just thought it would be cool for everyone to share a story about how you had a positive impact in someway... by changing someone's opinion about the breed, or by just being an awesome dog!

I can say I've opened a lot of people's eyes who have heard about me or met me... they find out that I have lived with 4-7 cats all my life, and two small children, and have been nothing but wonderful with them! Many people are very surprised when they find this out, or when they meet me see how sweet and loving I am. I'd love to hear your stories! puppy
Chloe

Puppy Power

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 3:34pm PST 
Mom got me about 3 months ago. I'm her first dog. Although she never wanted a big dog and really never wanted a Pit Bull just because of the bad reputation we have (a reputation that is completely unfair and incorrect!). After mom went to pick me up she said that she couldn't have picked a better dog. I know my mommy loves me very much and she's working on making this world a better place for me and all Pit Bulls. She talks alot with daddy about making sure I'm properly socialized with other dogs and kids and how important it is for her that I have a good life. Mom wants everyone to know that Pit Bulls are not bad. If mom never got me, she would have never known how wonderful Pit Bulls really are.
Riley - In Loving- Memory

I love my- kitties!

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 8:56pm PST 
Thanks Chloe! I'm glad you've had such a wonderful impact on your family. I'd love to hear more responses!