Chat/Bark/Meow Your Thoughts

(Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1849)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '14 9:10am PST 
It seems better for us, Ricky
Maybe have your Mom try a different browser
We usually use Operawave
Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 1:15am PST 
It's better now than it has been all day! We use Firefox! dancing
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '14 4:17am PST 
Mama's been having a hard time getting on here ! Even today, it's so slow. Been busy around here . Went on a couple of camping trips with my sister Tipper and her family. Now Mama and Daddy are trying to sell the RV. Too big and too hard for Mama to go in and out with her bad knees. Even the one that got a total replacement still hurts here and she can't bend it like she used to...Ughhh ! naughty Daddy grilled some chicken wings today....Mmmmm ! Now we're waiting for some rain to come in ! Hope all is well with everyone wave hug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '14 7:21am PST 
Did someone say chicken?big grin
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '14 1:20am PST 
blue dog Woof, everyfur! Maizy, that's too bad the RV won't work fur your mommy anymore. My mommy thinks it would be fun to have one, but daddy doesn't like them. shrug

Dogster is more and more of a challenge, but we're not giving up! dancingdancing
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '14 4:37am PST 
We sold the RVcheercheercheercheercheer Now maybe we'll look at smaller ones and newer, This one was 40 feet long..shock It was a beast big laugh We may look at some smaller ones, like 30 - 34 ft way to go or maybe notshrug Well, I hate to say it, but Mama may be going thru the same thing as Suzy Q's Mama........Oh lord, help me ! It's so sad, but sometimes we have to move on because you know things will not change ! Suzy Q's Mama and my Mama will have to go for a stress relieving drink someday wink I think we'll both need it eek 0therwise it was a good day and now it's been raining on and off .....Good night all hug
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '14 8:24am PST 
And we're not giving up on the Catster end either, Hersheycheercheercheer

Man......Dad just spent about twenty minutes catching a little brown bat that somehow got inside
We thought it was a toy shock
He finally caught it in a tupperware container and put it back outside in the flowers
He hopes it will be okay
We still say it was our new batnip toy eek
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 11:39pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud ReeRee, how come you let your daddy have the bat???! big laughbig laughbig laugh

We're excited about our new Dogster masters! It will take some time, but it sounds like they really will be fixing things! dancingdancingdancing
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Barked: Wed Jul 23, '14 1:20am PST 
Dad sorta wrangled it away from us big laugh

I really hope they get it up and running like it was back in the good old dayscheercheercheer
  (Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1849)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185