Chat/Bark/Meow Your Thoughts

(Page 187 of 187: Viewing entries 1861 to 1869)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sat Jan 17, '15 8:31pm PST 
Aw, poor Boaz. hughughug But what a blessing he has a back-up fambly to look after him until his time comes. And his best furiend can stay with him, too. hug
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '15 8:43pm PST 
We have about a week before we have to go help the daughter & grandkids out again. We just finished getting them moved to their new home, It's a four bedroom apartment. It seems like it's going to be a nice place for them.
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '15 3:33am PST 
Glad they found a great new place to live.

Suzy Q

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '15 12:08pm PST 
We have more super cold weather coming in. They are saying it could be -5 actual temperature with as much as -30 wind chills by the end of the week. They are also saying that an even colder system is supposed to come through next week.

Every fur cuddle up with your people and stay warm & safe.
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '15 3:27pm PST 
Suzy Q our loving thoughts are with your family that they stay warm and safehug

Also glad your pawrents have got their daughter and grandkids all moved into their new homeway to go
Suzy Q

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '15 1:59pm PST 
Thank you, Krickette. (please read the prayer request thread)
Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Barked: Mon May 11, '15 11:37am PST 
Ever since Catster/Dogster started having the issues they've had, I've noticed that ALOT of cats & dogs who used to be active here are not anymore. I think that's such a shame. I miss the way it used to be.
Suzy Q

Barked: Tue May 12, '15 5:06pm PST 
I know, we miss it too.cry

I hoped everyone would come back once everything was working again but a lot of them aren't. The last owners ran them off because of their neglect of the site now they won't give it a second chance.

So sad.
Suzy Q

Barked: Wed May 27, '15 9:07am PST 
Grandma is doing good, she has been allowed to start using her legs now. She has even started using a walker, but she is only allowed to do that if a therapist, nurse or aide is with her.

The doctor is very encouraged with her leg wounds. He thinks if her wounds keep improving like they are that she won't have to have any skin grafts at all.

Plus she might get to go home in a few more weeks.

way to go
  (Page 187 of 187: Viewing entries 1861 to 1869)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187