i changed colors?

Dixie Mae

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 10:53am PST 
my mommy said i changed colors. i turn more brown now. is that normal? i like itpuppy
Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 11:16am PST 
Yes That Is Normal....If You Look At Birdie's page You Will See She Was All Black Down Her Back And Legs As A Puppy....But When She Grew Up She turned Brown....Don't Worry
Birdie's Mama Ann
Dixie Mae

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 11:25am PST 
ok thats fine with me smile mommy was just curious. im sorry she asks so many questions red face

Sags Alot- Samuel

It's not drool,- its mouth- jewelry!

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:05pm PST 
Sags changed big time! He had a great black saddle when he was a puppy, and now he just has a few black hairs on his back. Hank stayed pretty much the same, but definitely more brown than when he was super little.
Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:18pm PST 
Don't Apologize For Asking Questions.....Heck Thats What We're Here For......Keep Asking
Birdie's Mama....Ann
PS....I Thought Birdie Was Gonna Be A Black Bloodhound....She Had So Much Black On Her.....Then She Slowly Changed......Now She Has The Black Saddle And The Rest Is Brown.....Funny How That Takes Place...Isn't It
Rose

Here comes- trouble!

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 8:19am PST 
When I was a wee puppy, I used to be black all over, except on my heinie. My momma likes to say she rub me so much she rubber off the black on my head and my ears!