Trupanion Policy Holders

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Molly

Snoopy was a- Beagle

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 1:32pm PST 
If you are a Trupanion Pet Insurance policy holder, this is the place for you to meet other Trupanion customers.
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 10:44am PST 
cheercheerI have the Trupanion Badge on my Pet Page; do you?cheercheer

http://www.dogster.com/account/badges_edit.php
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Aug 9, '09 7:53pm PST 
My mom signed me up for Trupanion's special 60 day offer for a free trial! I am so excited. I've been wanting insurance for a LONG time. This is so great!! So soon I will be a temporary policy holder, and I hope my mom keeps it for me permanently!! way to goway to go

I'm surprised no one mentioned the offer here in the group. I don't know if everyone reads or even receives the dogster pawmail that spoke the offer. I hope everyone takes advantage of the offer, since you really never ever know when something will happen to you.

Goldie

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 10:31am PST 
Hi Tinker Bell Forever! I wish you the best! Soon you can get the cool Trupanion badge too -- woof!happy dance
Murphy

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 11:00am PST 
How do I sign my dog up for the 60 day free trial?
Goldie

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 4:41pm PST 
Hey Murphy,
If you click on the Trupanion banner ad on the right of this group (with one of my friends, Safari the Ridgeback on it) this will take you down the path to receiving the offer!dancing
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 8:12pm PST 
Thanks, Goldie!! My mom and I have been checking the mail waiting for our information packet to arrive. Hopefully soon.

Murphy, definitely check out the free trial. It was really easy and quick to do. My mom has never seen any of the other insurance companies make that offer. So thanks to Trupanion!!
applauseapplause
Goldie

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 1:51pm PST 
Tinker Bell - Welcome to Trupanion! Just as an FYI you should have received your documentation via email and won't receive anything via mail unless you enroll after the trial ends. THEN you get a very stylish and flashy Trupanion tag!
Evie

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 4:23pm PST 
Mama just signed me up for 60 day free trial. She decided to do so because my pal Tara just got sick and her papa is having to take her to the vet a LOT and it's getting expensive. No one thought Tara would get sick. I hope I never get sick like Tara - please keep her in your thoughts.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 10:42pm PST 
Goldie, Thank you so much for telling me I won't receive anything in the mail! My mom kept searching for it in the mail!laugh out loud

Evie, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she gets well soon.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3