Welcome!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dixie

Big Lovebug

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 1:10am PST 
Woof woof!
This is a new group started by my Mommy. She made it for other families like us, who love their large and small companions. Since this is a new page and my Mommy has never done this before please be patient. I'm sure she'll get everything worked out soon!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

xoxo
Dixie
☆Mickey- Mouse☆

Wheres the- Mickey?

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 1:23pm PST 
Awesome idea for a groupwave

Momma's glad to see there are others out there that have the best of both worlds (oh no momma needs to tell my 7 yr old sister to stop playing hannah montanaconfused)
Dixie

Big Lovebug

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 6:25pm PST 
(BOL)

Thank you. It was actually my idea, I just let my Mommy think that it was hers shh
But we are glad that we finally have gotten an active member! Hopefully this group will grow large.

Dixie & Soph

Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 9:37pm PST 
waveI'm the smallest (physically) in my pack...but not in heartway to go
Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 9:39pm PST 
waveI'm the largest in my pack...just a big mushy lughug
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 9:40pm PST 
hugI'm the brains and the beauty in my pack...the wisest and the most maturesmile
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 9:42pm PST 
snoopyI'm the wild child in my packlaugh out loudbig laugh and many call me the perfect size for a dogshrug
Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 9:44pm PST 
Can someone please pick me up? I like to be carried whenever I can guilt a human to do so...but I can still sass my furblings from any locationcheer
☆Mickey- Mouse☆

Wheres the- Mickey?

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 8:28am PST 
Wow what a great looking bunch you have thereway to go

And such diverse personallities. I like to boss my sister around too. She may be big but in my mind I'm the big one.
Kahuna

Only my cover is- scary. Read my- book.

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 11:19am PST 
Hi I'm the largest in my pack, but my little brother Guillermo aka the "Evil Doer" is the brains in our chicken outfit!

Exibit A
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2