The Reading Room

(Page 148 of 148: Viewing entries 1471 to 1480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  
♥Tyke- da Emperor

Memfur of Da No- Club

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '15 10:41pm PST 
he St. Bernard is kind of scary and definitely doesn't want a little slip of a cat stealing her attention. Flyer decides she needs to find a way to make friends with the doggy. She tries to peak at him from under a big, armchair. From this spot she can stay safe as she purrs. She hopes a purr works for the dog as well as it did for her mamma and the humans. But the dog just stares with back at her with a hard look. Flyer realizes she'll have to think of something else. She lies there thinking and thinking until her human girl calls her to come for dinner. The Bernard, called Bernie, is also called for dinner and both head in to the kitchen at the same time. The get there at the same time. The girl sees them racing and Bernie gets in front of both dishes. He's big, you know?

The little girl sees Bernie blocking Flyer from her food and she stamps her foot! "Bernie, you stop that!" she says. Bernie sidles away, glaring at Flyer the whole time.

Flyer is still a little intimidated but goes to eat. Greedily, she dives into her food not paying any attention to Bernie. But Bernie has her in his sight at all times and he's scowling.
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 7:42pm PST 
T he St. Bernard is kind of scary and definitely doesn't want a little slip of a cat stealing her attention. Flyer decides she needs to find a way to make friends with the doggy. She tries to peak at him from under a big, armchair. From this spot she can stay safe as she purrs. She hopes a purr works for the dog as well as it did for her mamma and the humans. But the dog just stares with back at her with a hard look. Flyer realizes she'll have to think of something else. She lies there thinking and thinking until her human girl calls her to come for dinner. The Bernard, called Bernie, is also called for dinner and both head in to the kitchen at the same time. The get there at the same time. The girl sees them racing and Bernie gets in front of both dishes. He's big, you know?

The little girl sees Bernie blocking Flyer from her food and she stamps her foot! "Bernie, you stop that!" she says. Bernie sidles away, glaring at Flyer the whole time.

Flyer is still a little intimidated but goes to eat. Greedily, she dives into her food not paying any attention to Bernie. But Bernie has her in his sight at all times and he's scowling.

Suddenly Bernie starts growling *grrrrrr* The little girl says: "No Bernie! Flyer is a nice kitty. Be nice to her. Here, go play with your ball". She rolls a red ball across the floor and Bernie chases it. Flyer starts eating as fast as she can while the big dog is distracted. Suddenly she hears Bernie whining. She goes after him to investigate. "What's the matter, Bernie?" she meows to him. "My ball", he whines. "It's stuck in the small space behind the couch and I can't get it out. It's my favorite ball." cry
Homer

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 9:19pm PST 

Suddenly Bernie starts growling *grrrrrr* The little girl says: "No Bernie! Flyer is a nice kitty. Be nice to her. Here, go play with your ball". She rolls a red ball across the floor and Bernie chases it. Flyer starts eating as fast as she can while the big dog is distracted. Suddenly she hears Bernie whining. She goes after him to investigate. "What's the matter, Bernie?" she meows to him. "My ball", he whines. "It's stuck in the small space behind the couch and I can't get it out. It's my favorite ball." cry

"Oh, hey! I can get it for you!" Flyer smiles as she tells him, thinking that maybe if she does this for him, maybe he will start to like her!

♥Tyke- da Emperor

Memfur of Da No- Club

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 11:03pm PST 

"Oh, hey! I can get it for you!" Flyer smiles as she tells him, thinking that maybe if she does this for him, maybe he will start to like her!

Bernie thinks it would be nice, she might not be so bad. "Ok, kit, do mewr thing."
Flyer easily gets the ball and drops it at Bernies feet. "Can you toss it? I'd love to fetch it again."
Bernie hesitates because he likes to have someone throw it so he can fetch it. He answers, " Can mew roll it fur me so I can chase it, too?"
"Maybe we can both chase after it if I roll it," Flyer suggests hopefully.
Bernie wonders how that will work out, but he likes challenges.
Sadly, Flyer doesn't know that Bernie is a sore looser and rolls the ball.
Homer

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 9:04pm PST 
(Tyke, mommy just choked on her food, she laughed so hard when she read that!)

Bernie thinks it would be nice, she might not be so bad. "Ok, kit, do mewr thing."
Flyer easily gets the ball and drops it at Bernies feet. "Can you toss it? I'd love to fetch it again."
Bernie hesitates because he likes to have someone throw it so he can fetch it. He answers, " Can mew roll it fur me so I can chase it, too?"

Flyer bats the ball across the room and Bernie leas after it, easily beating Flyer to it. "Okay, kid, do it again!" he says. Flyer runs over t the ball and bats it in the other direction, and Bernie easily beats her to the ball again. This time, she thinks she will trick him and fake rolling the ball in one direction, but really batting it behind her.
♥Tyke- da Emperor

Memfur of Da No- Club

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 9:41pm PST 
*Glad mewr Meowmie was amused*

Flyer bats the ball across the room and Bernie leaps after it, easily beating Flyer to it. "Okay, kid, do it again!" he says. Flyer runs over to the ball and bats it in the other direction, and Bernie easily beats her to the ball again. This time, she thinks she will trick him and fake rolling the ball in one direction, but really batting it behind her.

Bernie falls for the trick and starts running in the direction he thought the ball was being batted. Then he realizes the ball is no where to be seen but over to the other side of Flyer. He does his usual leaps and bounds, but Flyer gets their first. And she happily claims the victory for this round. Bernie starts growling and Flyer quickly says, "You won two out of three. That's not bad, right?"

He responds, "It's not bad if I win the next one!" Flyer thinks about what to do.
Homer

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 9:39pm PST 
Flyer bats the ball across the room and Bernie leaps after it, easily beating Flyer to it. "Okay, kid, do it again!" he says. Flyer runs over to the ball and bats it in the other direction, and Bernie easily beats her to the ball again. This time, she thinks she will trick him and fake rolling the ball in one direction, but really batting it behind her.

Bernie falls for the trick and starts running in the direction he thought the ball was being batted. Then he realizes the ball is no where to be seen but over to the other side of Flyer. He does his usual leaps and bounds, but Flyer gets their first. And she happily claims the victory for this round. Bernie starts growling and Flyer quickly says, "You won two out of three. That's not bad, right?"

He responds, "It's not bad if I win the next one!" Flyer thinks about what to do.

She could just let Bernie get the ball, but that would be to easy. She needs to think of a way that they can have a fair game, and still teach him that it's all in fun, and not that he has to win every time! What to do?
♥Tyke- da Emperor

Memfur of Da No- Club

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 11:05pm PST 

She could just let Bernie get the ball, but that would be to easy. She needs to think of a way that they can have a fair game, and still teach him that it's all in fun, and not that he has to win every time! What to do?

Flyer thinks and thinks. "Hmmmmm." Then she simply asks, "Do you want to play and we have fun? Or do you only want to win?"

"Silly, little girl! Little cat!!!" Bernie practically spits out the word cat in disgust.

"Yes, I'm a cat! And I am proud of it! I don't care what you think about that!...Now, do you want to play or not? I want the game to be fun. Agree to that, or I am out of here. I am a cat! And I can amuse myself in other ways! So think about that, Mr. DOG!" Flyer turns her back to him and starts to walk out.
Dewey

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 6:40pm PST 

Flyer thinks and thinks. "Hmmmmm." Then she simply asks, "Do you want to play and we have fun? Or do you only want to win?"

"Silly, little girl! Little cat!!!" Bernie practically spits out the word cat in disgust.

"Yes, I'm a cat! And I am proud of it! I don't care what you think about that!...Now, do you want to play or not? I want the game to be fun. Agree to that, or I am out of here. I am a cat! And I can amuse myself in other ways! So think about that, Mr. DOG!" Flyer turns her back to him and starts to walk out.

Bernier watches her go, scowling. "I don't need you!" he growls. He noses the ball away from him and then pounces on it. Rolls it away, pounces on it. He does this a few times, then thinks, "This is no fun! Hmmm, how can I get that catto come back and play with me, without admitting she was right?"
♥Tyke- da Emperor

Memfur of Da No- Club

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 10:17pm PST 

Bernie watches her go, scowling. "I don't need you!" he growls. He noses the ball away from him and then pounces on it. Rolls it away, pounces on it. He does this a few times, then thinks, "This is no fun! Hmmm, how can I get that cat to come back and play with me, without admitting she was right?"

Bernie thinks and thinks. Finally, he decides a treat would do it. Bernie grabs one of his chew toys and thinks this would make a fine present.
  (Page 148 of 148: Viewing entries 1471 to 1480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148