MY HUSKY IS SOOO BAD!

Oliver- (Ollie)- ☆

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 8:48am PST 
He is 5 months old and keeps pooping on the porch instead of the grass! Any suggestions?
Gracie

Tricks ? - You can't be- serious.....

Barked: Fri Feb 6, '09 9:38am PST 
Clean the porch with vinegar & water - something to break up the enzymes & residual smell, then start taking him out on the leash to the grass or area where you want him to go. Ours always seem to "go" where or around the same area where the other one goes. So maybe you can retain him to be attracted to the same spot.
Nakita- *Missing*- Plz Pray

Were a pack!!

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 6:16pm PST 
lock up the porch area

WRIGLEY

Born to hike in- the woods with- dad

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 9:03pm PST 
My Wrigley has a hard time going on the grass. It seems he has to have a bush,tree,planter. He has to back up against something most of the time. Sometimes he gives me fits.
Jimi Hendrix

Jimi da Fluff

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 3:57pm PST 
I know this is absurd but Axl Rose insists on a hillside and must be constantly on the move. This is difficult on the leash as you can imagine. Fortunately we now have a huge fenced yard.
Chevy Avalanche

LOVE ME!!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 4:55pm PST 
Spread a handful of his kibble on the porch- dogs don't so their business where they eat- continue to do this until he stops going there, then just to take it over the edge do it for another week- this works too if you want your pups to go in a certain area of the yard- handfuls of kibble where you don't want them to go- they will find it- and eat it and wont potty there....
Nala

Baby I was born- to run!

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 10:05am PST 
arhoo! Guess who got out again! Anyway, I climbed on top of the doghouse, and wiggled my way over the fence, into the neighbors yard. (getting out of a wire welded poweder coated farm animal pen). Then he opened his gate and out I went. Mom was thinking a buddy might help. She even asked my furless furiends at the shelter if a furiend would help. Dad is a little nervous about having 2 escape artists. Mommy went to their website and she saw a big boy doggie that she think might be a good fit. For all you houdini's out there, does a furiend help you stay home? (boy did mommy talk to me when she picked me up from the nice lady's house.red face
Cairo

Barked: Tue May 4, '10 9:19pm PST 
hi nala,
yes i think a friend does help ... and it doesn't even have to be a BIG friend. once my mom got over her self-consciousness about being "one of those people with a Little dog", she got me a miniature dachshund. he is my bestest friend / little brother and we play nonstop and keep each other company. i'm less inclined to wander off looking for fun if i have my "pack" at home. my mom didn't want us to have separation anxiety but the upside of a little bit of separation anxiety is that it makes you want to stay close to your pack. of course it really depends if you are the kind of husky who is good with little dogs, but there are plenty of athletic hardy tough energetic playful little dogs who would make good company.